Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

42 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic smiled, held her, and messed with her hair as she slept. He relaxed, and for the first time in a while, felt peace. 

Sometimes, while she slept, a quiet, hum-like sound left her mouth.

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

Sometimes, while she slept, a quiet, hum-like sound left her mouth.

Pic always hummed along with it. As she kept humming, Pic's song of mourning changed to a song of rememberance, peace, and looking towards the future. Pic kept humming, and he grew more and more tired. Right before he passed out too, he looped his song on the staff to let it keep running as they slept. 

Just now, Cash67 said:

Pic always hummed along with it. As she kept humming, Pic's song of mourning changed to a song of rememberance, peace, and looking towards the future. Pic kept humming, and he grew more and more tired. Right before he passed out too, he looped his song on the staff to let it keep running as they slept. 

Addison yawned. She hadn’t realized how tired she was. She ignored it for now though.

11 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Calano read the missive, and his brow furrowed.

A dead world… And the sealing thereof… But part of the missive was unclear.

He wrote back swiftly:

This is the Creator. Not many know the ancient methods of contacting me, but I shouldn’t be surprised that those who did came from the Clinic. I’m surprised it’s still up and running, after I’ve been gone so long. It’s comforting to know it’s in good hands.

Part of your missive was… unclear. Your friend with the sigil… would he be sealed on the dead world? Or would you travel there, remove his sigil, wait for the cult to arrive, and then seal them there? Sealing a dead world is a delicate process, and not something that can be rushed. I need more information, and a better plan.

This crow will remember how to get to me, you won’t have to enchant it again for your response to reach me.

He launched the crow back into the sky, where it quickly vanished from view.

He shouldn’t have been surprised that people’s stories had continued at the Clinic. Nonetheless, it was a pleasant surprise to know it was still thriving. He looked towards his girls.

He had… a lot to lose. Even more now than before he became a God. He would try his best to only play adviser and not front line warrior with this particular interaction.

He had his girls to look after, after all. And a wife to love. And a family to build up.

@Spark of Hope

3 hours ago, Medium said:

Calano read the missive, and his brow furrowed.

A dead world… And the sealing thereof… But part of the missive was unclear.

He wrote back swiftly:

This is the Creator. Not many know the ancient methods of contacting me, but I shouldn’t be surprised that those who did came from the Clinic. I’m surprised it’s still up and running, after I’ve been gone so long. It’s comforting to know it’s in good hands.

Part of your missive was… unclear. Your friend with the sigil… would he be sealed on the dead world? Or would you travel there, remove his sigil, wait for the cult to arrive, and then seal them there? Sealing a dead world is a delicate process, and not something that can be rushed. I need more information, and a better plan.

This crow will remember how to get to me, you won’t have to enchant it again for your response to reach me.

He launched the crow back into the sky, where it quickly vanished from view.

He shouldn’t have been surprised that people’s stories had continued at the Clinic. Nonetheless, it was a pleasant surprise to know it was still thriving. He looked towards his girls.

He had… a lot to lose. Even more now than before he became a God. He would try his best to only play adviser and not front line warrior with this particular interaction.

He had his girls to look after, after all. And a wife to love. And a family to build up.

@Spark of Hope

I will get back to you in 8-12 hours

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Slumber party in the library. Pic and Ave had a relationship talk

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Slumber party in the library. Pic and Ave had a relationship talk

oh ok...

8 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Addison yawned. She hadn’t realized how tired she was. She ignored it for now though.

roy looked over at addison. "how are you?"

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy nodded, yawned and summoned a magic blanket with a pillow before laying down. "want anything?"

“To be less confused? I don’t understand half of what’s happening.”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“To be less confused? I don’t understand half of what’s happening.”

"frankly i don't know what I'm doing most of the time either. I've learned a long time ago how to act like i know what I'm doing."

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"frankly i don't know what I'm doing most of the time either. I've learned a long time ago how to act like i know what I'm doing."

“Well I can probably do that.”

10 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"yeah? what are you trying so hard to hide? i can tell that there is something else on your mind."

“There isn’t anything I’m trying to hide. There’s not a whole lot in my mind. It’s much emptier than it should be.”

Aventine woke up a couple hours later to a crow cawing and Pic’s looped music still going on. She leaned forward and rubbed her eye. The motion woke up Pic. “Oh, the bird’s back.”

@Cash67

8 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“There isn’t anything I’m trying to hide. There’s not a whole lot in my mind. It’s much emptier than it should be.”

"yeah? but what are you thinking of though?"

4 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine woke up a couple hours later to a crow cawing and Pic’s looped music still going on. She leaned forward and rubbed her eye. The motion woke up Pic. “Oh, the bird’s back.”

@Cash67

I just realized, how did you imagine them sleeping, cause I imagined them as side by side and “head agains chest” only half works there. 

3 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I’m thinking that I’m in over my head. That I should have stayed lost…”

"i don't think you should have stayed lost. I'm glad that you're here. i was lost myself. it was hard but now I'm here."

14 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

@Cash67

Pic falls sideways as the support/pillow named Aventine move out from under him. 
“What crow?” He grunts from the ground.