Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Currently, a solution to an angry god's soul causing problems in the underworld." He pointed the dagger at TAAron. "That's the solution."

“There’s nothing else I could offer Death?”

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Not that I know of." He gestured at TAAron, expression still empty, but a bit of pain behind his eyes. "Want to say goodbye?"

Rue looked at him. No…no…

No. 

She took a step forward. “Are you sure there’s no other option? Have you no compassion, stranger?” Her face is completely empty of all emotion. 

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Rue looked at him. No…no…

No. 

She took a step forward. “Are you sure there’s no other option? Have you no compassion, stranger?” Her face is completely empty of all emotion. 

"It's not up to me. This is the better option, of the two, anyway. Is that a yes or no?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"It's not up to me. This is the better option, of the two, anyway. Is that a yes or no?"

“You keep saying that…” Rue closed her eyes for a long moment, then opened them. “I’m not going to let you take him.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“You keep saying that…” Rue closed her eyes for a long moment, then opened them. “I’m not going to let you take him.”

"Would you like to say goodbye?" Lerac's voice had grown intense. "I will be taking him, unless you truly have something equivalent to offer, or a reasonable alternative."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Would you like to say goodbye?" Lerac's voice had grown intense. "I will be taking him, unless you truly have something equivalent to offer, or a reasonable alternative."

Hey Nameless can she offer him your soul :D

@Nameless*

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

That wouldn't work. When he says something equivalent, he means in terms of the amount of problems letting him stay would cause, not the value of his soul.

He also wouldn't take an unwilling soul. TAAron is an exception because of the broken agreement.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 hour ago, Cash67 said:

“That’s the thing. I don’t know how the rod works. I know my songs make your channeling touch it, but beyond that, you’ll have to take lead. So… I’m going to need to sing and attempt to channel. Sing a tune that encapsulates what needs to be accomplished. Change the feel of the tune if needed. I’ll be able to follow you better than you’ll be able to lead yourself.”

Nameless nodded. "All right. Rue, you're better at ter'angreal than I am. You want to lead the circle?" @Edema Rue

Funky timeline stuff is Nameless and Rue deal with the Oath Rod, then afterwards Rue goes to check on TAAron and has the whole Lerac thing, right? If I'm wrong I can edit the post.

13 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Nameless chose this moment to walk into the room. Upon seeing Lerac, he froze. "You're alive?"

5 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless nodded. "All right. Rue, you're better at ter'angreal than I am. You want to lead the circle?" @Edema Rue

Nameless chose this moment to walk into the room. Upon seeing Lerac, he froze. "You're alive?"

Sure, funky timeline stuff it is :)

Rue nodded sharply and started to form the circle. “Let’s do it, then.”

6 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

You're good.

Lerac sighed. "Not exactly."

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“Can he, now?” Rue asked, a flame hovering in front of her. 

yeah that's funky timeline stuff. I'm sure Pic would follow Nameless into the room at an inopportune time anyway to talk to TAAron about magic interactions. 

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Pic drew ten lines in the air, forming a grand staff. The familiar noncommital humming began to fill the space as he watched Rue intensely, waiting for the first note. 

Y'all don't need to write a song, just describe the emotions that the song attempts to communicate or the emotions and wants your character has

Also I'm probalby gonna wait until the circle is finished before focusing on pic entering. so whatever happens with Lerac happens. (Unless I find a good time for Pic to enter)

@Edema Rue @Nameless*

Edited by Cash67
pings!!

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Nameless accepted the circle and allowed Rue to lead, shuddering at the flood of thoughts and emotions that came with it.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"It's not important. Would you both like to say goodbye to TAAron, then?"

"Goodbye? What do you mean goodbye? I..." Nameless noticed the knife in Lerac's hand and, glancing at Rue, realized what was going on. "You can't kill him."