Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

36 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Right, but did you see anything that looked like it might connect to here?”

"It's simple, really. We find a way to revive eachother, than simply die. Like you die, go to the underworld, defeat these demons or whatever, than someone from here pulls you back!"

@The Aspiring Archivist @Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"It's simple, really. We find a way to revive eachother, than simply die. Like you die, go to the underworld, defeat these demons or whatever, than someone from here pulls you back!"

Okay seriously where are people help me out please

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"You don't get complete freedom in the underworld when you die, and your soul starts to degrade. We need to get there without dying."

52 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You don't get complete freedom in the underworld when you die, and your soul starts to degrade. We need to get there without dying."

"What about teleportation? Weren't you two using some sort of teleportation thing to get to the tower?"

Luna, TAAron, Rue, and Pic are all just kind of there. I think we are near the dining hall.

@Aeoryi

Edited by Canada Lover

4 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"What about teleportation? Weren't you two using some sort of teleportation thing to get to the tower?"

@Aeoryi

The words wrote, "Limit your time in the underworld. Perhaps rapidly moving in and out may help prevent degradation of souls."

54 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

@Aeoryi

She frowned. “Maybe…somehow, I don’t think a gateway could get us to the underworld, though.”

50 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

The words wrote, "Limit your time in the underworld. Perhaps rapidly moving in and out may help prevent degradation of souls."

Rue nodded. “We don’t want that.”

56 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Maybe we should research for an entrance..."

“You go do that,” Rue said quickly.

49 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I cannot read, unfortunately, so I will look elsewhere."

“I’ll come!”

6 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"A place... You may not want to go. It is... Confusing."

Rue frowned. “You aren’t seriously going to make me do research? I don’t mind confusing, so long as it isn’t books.”

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Okay. Do you know any empty rooms nearby? This will help greatly"

“Sure,” Rue said. “Follow me.” She walked out of the cafeteria and down the hall to a lounge. “This work?”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Rue shut it.

Instantly, the entire room went pitch black. All rue could see was herself, standing on seemingly nothing 

A voice finally spoke. "This is where we're going to search."

Stars faded in, but upon closer inspection, they appeared to be small square boxes. 

"Feel free to look around."

7 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Instantly, the entire room went pitch black. All rue could see was herself, standing on seemingly nothing 

A voice finally spoke. "This is where we're going to search."

Stars faded in, but upon closer inspection, they appeared to be small square boxes. 

"Feel free to look around."

Rue blinked, the only physical reaction she had. “Wha…where are we?”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Rue blinked, the only physical reaction she had. “Wha…where are we?”

"A cognitive... Dissonance. A relative place." A mirror image of Rue appeared beside her, crouching. "I have a form here, and each of those lights is a collection of information or a category of one. Just by touching it you should be able to tell if it is the right contents." 

56 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"A cognitive... Dissonance. A relative place." A mirror image of Rue appeared beside her, crouching. "I have a form here, and each of those lights is a collection of information or a category of one. Just by touching it you should be able to tell if it is the right contents." 

Rue nodded. "That's...incredibly useful." She started moving towards some of the lights. "Much better than reading." She reaches out and touches a light.

Anything specific you want me to find? 

Edited by Edema Rue