Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Luna continued searching for information via books, hoping to be helpful and of use to someone.

TAAron did the same. Neither of them found much. There were many instances of entities identified as Death, and several underworlds, but none quite seemed to match the description of the ones they were looking for.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Very cold, still, and quiet, basically nothing moves except for souls wandering. There are vast fields and gardens. Death's residence is a large dark castle.

I don't have a super in-depth description yet, but it is just the entrance you're describing right now.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Rue looked at Melody. "We should go tell TAAron what we've found."

TAAron, meanwhile, was still looking for information in the library. He'd come across a volume called "Loren's Absolute Divine Catalogue." It had an entry for a Death that seemed to match the description, though the information was unfortunately vague and limited.

After a few more minutes, he decided to take a short break. I wonder if Rue's found anything. He decided to give his communication sphere a test. It only took him a few seconds to pick Rue out and establish a connection. "Hey. How's it going?"

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron, meanwhile, was still looking for information in the library. He'd come across a volume called "Loren's Absolute Divine Catalogue." It had an entry for a Death that seemed to match the description, though the information was unfortunately vague and limited.

After a few more minutes, he decided to take a short break. I wonder if Rue's found anything. He decided to give his communication sphere a test. It only took him a few seconds to pick Rue out and establish a connection. "Hey. How's it going?"

Rue blinked, startled. "It's good. I think we may have found something."

"An entrance, it looks like. In the ocean. The underworld does...not look pleasant."

Worth mentioning that it probably wasn't all hellish and screams, but it still would have been unpleasant.

"It... isn't. Well, it's good that we have something. I've gotten a few references that almost but not quite match up, and that's about it."

11 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"It... isn't. Well, it's good that we have something. I've gotten a few references that almost but not quite match up, and that's about it."

"Hmm. I don't want to go down there unprepared. See if you can find anything else."

"Don't think about it," Rue snapped. "We already learned that that hurts you."

"Right. Right, sorry. I'll... see if I can find anything else." He stopped talking, though he didn't cut the connection. Through it, Rue felt a small rush of deathly cold, and a twinge of worry.

Night

9 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Right. Right, sorry. I'll... see if I can find anything else." He stopped talking, though he didn't cut the connection. Through it, Rue felt a small rush of deathly cold, and a twinge of worry.

Rue frowned, but didn't say anything else.

9 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Luna stalked TAAron through the hallways, making sure nothing was wrong. An unfamiliar part of her told her that something was wrong with him. Not all was right with him. That possibly, just possibly, he could lose control and something else could take control of his body, and go on a killing spree.

This is not true, it is not something he is in danger of. He's also still in the library doing research, not in the hallways.

@Canada Lover

6 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Rue frowned, but didn't say anything else.

The connection remained open as he continued to search for information, though nothing else passed over it.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Ah. Yeah, he just stopped looking at books for a bit. But I don't know if you mean to imply some sort of sense Luna would have about how stable he is or whatever, but if what she thought of him is meant to be accurate, that wasn't. If it's just misguided distrust, that's fine.

Edit: Not sure if you saw this.

@Canada Lover

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist