Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Maybe?" He moved toward the entrance.

@Edema Rue

"After you, I guess?" he said to Rue, Honor, and Mel.

@Edema Rue @The Honorable One @Aeoryi @Ati16

I don't know who all is going. This is just who was mentioned I think? I dunno if The Honorable One is going, but Edema Rue mentioned them.

Edited by Canada Lover

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He has talked to some, but not all I think. I probably should have made a clearer introduction in the plot, but he has overheard a lot of the conversations about TAAron’s predicament and would want to help.

1 minute ago, Ati16 said:

Yeah, I just think TAAron especially wouldn't want too many people just randomly joining this dangerous quest. OOC, too, I'm trying not to have too many people on this quest because that slows stuff down a lot. Obviously people can't RP all the time so stuff gets harder to do the more conflicting schedules there are. It would be great if some of the people who aren't doing this could create their own plot so they have something to do. Trying to get everyone involved in the one thing is pretty impossible.

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I don’t know how many people are going on this quest, but if there are too many people for this plot to work, then I can make my character stay in the clinic, unless the group is separated into two parties or something like that.

1 minute ago, Ati16 said:

I think there are 4, not counting Cedric, which is a pretty good amount in my experience. I don't plan for them to get separated, really, so it might be best if he stays, sorry. I imagine you can probably come up with some sort of plot. It could be basically anything.

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine had walked away a while ago and flipped midway through the Death Cure. By now, she was on page 250. She cried.

Athena has decided to be active again so that she can be your friend :) 

@Athena :)))

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

"After you, I guess?" he said to Rue, Honor, and Mel.

@Edema Rue @The Honorable One @Aeoryi @Ati16

Aaaaaaahhh so sorry I have to deal with life, can you guys just assume I'm there for the next couple hours until I'm back?