Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, Ati16 said:

Cedric follows jar man into the basement and found Tal inspecting the water supplies. “Hi, I’m worried that someone has poisoned the water supplies, since after eating in the cafeteria, I collapsed and woke up having amnesia.”

@Edema Rue

Basement

“Yeah,” Tal says, “that’s what I’m here to figure out. Wait. Amnesia?”

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Basement

“Yeah,” Tal says, “that’s what I’m here to figure out. Wait. Amnesia?”

“Yes, I woke up not remembering who I was or what I was doing here, but after I escaped the crazy doctor here” he glares at jar man. “and got some stormlight, I healed mostly, but it has been hours from that and I bet lots of people have been poisoned already.”

Just now, Ati16 said:

“Yes, I woke up not remembering who I was or what I was doing here, but after I escaped the crazy doctor here” he glares at jar man. “and got some stormlight, I healed mostly, but it has been hours from that and I bet lots of people have been poisoned already.”

“Bother,” Tal said. He eyed Jar Man. “Maybe…stop whatever you’re doing.” He turned back to Cedric. “What else did it do?”

@Spark of Hope

Is there anything they’d be able to find in the water?

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Bother,” Tal said. He eyed Jar Man. “Maybe…stop whatever you’re doing.” He turned back to Cedric. “What else did it do?”

@Spark of Hope

The powder he put in dissolved, but there should still be traces of AmNeSIAc if you take a sample of the water supply. I'll figure out more side effects

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

@Spark of Hope

“I felt very tired and sleepy after eating and collapsed soon after. I had stormlight with me so that might have negated some of its effects and I also tried to soulcast the poison into something else, but it spread too quickly.”

Am: radioactive, maybe random glowing

Ne: safe

S: low burning sensation/diarrhea

I: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, delirium, shock

Ac: Damage to the gene pool, apparently? Causes cancer, but other than that not much

FBI probably had a field day with these google searches. Let's say we bypass the effects of Ac but other than that the other symptoms should show

Edited by Spark of Hope

8 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Sounds good!

2 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

“I felt very tired and sleepy after eating and collapsed soon after. I had stormlight with me so that might have negated some of its effects and I also tried to soulcast the poison into something else, but it spread too quickly.”

“Interesting,” Tal said, taking a sample of the water. “This…is bad. We have bottled water, but it’ll only last the whole clinic a few days…we need to figure this out, and quickly.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

jar man shoots himself up with something. "ahhhh... thats more like it" and he smiles creepily, his head cocked off to the side. "lets g-g-g-get some samples so we can ttttests it."

Tal shook his head. “I have samples. You are going to go to bed, and you are going to stay in your room until you’ve calmed down.” He sounded like he was talking to a child.

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal shook his head. “I have samples. You are going to go to bed, and you are going to stay in your room until you’ve calmed down.” He sounded like he was talking to a child.

Melody tapped Tal on the shoulder. "Err... You do know what happened to TAAron, right?"

30 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Spoiler

I know this is besides the point but generally sulfur (S) and Iodine are actually less dangerous in compounds. For instance, table salt is iodized (added I) and there are no harmful side effects to that yet

Also, Neon isn't reactive at all, and this doesn't form compounds.

Okay I'm spiraling but shhhhh

13 hours ago, Argenti said:

Arget stabs another zombie.

Pic continues to whack the zombies. With every strike, a zombie fell to the sound of a resounding bass note. The melody pic managed to form with his resounding bass note filled everyone around him with determination and gave them a little boost of energy. 

12 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Melody tapped Tal on the shoulder. "Err... You do know what happened to TAAron, right?"

Hide contents

I know this is besides the point but generally sulfur (S) and Iodine are actually less dangerous in compounds. For instance, table salt is iodized (added I) and there are no harmful side effects to that yet

Didn't know that about sulfur and iodine but i still feel like they should have some effects, you know? And while neon cannot form an ionic bond, it is able to form covalent bonds with other nonmetals

15 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Tal looked at her. "What happened to TAAron?"

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"but the fun has just begun! HA"

Tal poked him in the chest, and suddenly he was in his room.

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

That's actually really cool.

But in general, Neon is a noble gas, so it doesn't form ions, which means it basically avoids compounds altogether.

As for sulfur and Iodine's effects, sure. 

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal looked at her. "What happened to TAAron?"

Tal poked him in the chest, and suddenly he was in his room.

"Got... Transformed into a bracelet or something."

2 minutes ago, Aetherbound said:

Aetherbound enters the room. "Who has tainted the water supply?"

"We're trying to figure it out. Sorry."

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

xD staff powers :) 

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Got... Transformed into a bracelet or something."

"We're trying to figure it out. Sorry."

"What? That's...that's really bad."

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Yeah

Also, I finally realized what's the wrong thing with it is that it's both ionic and covalent, which would imply that NeSIAc is a polyatomic ion.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"What? That's...that's really bad."

"Yes. But I think the water might be minorly more important."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

jar man promptly falls back into the room. "SUMMONING CIRCLE"

Melody looks at him, then says sternly, "Go back to your room."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

jar man promptly falls back into the room. "SUMMONING CIRCLE"

Tal frowned at him. "Calm down, friend."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Yes. But I think the water might be minorly more important."

Melody looks at him, then says sternly, "Go back to your room."

He rubbed his temples. "Yeah, uh...yeah. They'll figure it out. Weird things happen with that group all the time...they'll probably be okay. Maybe. Uh..yeah. Yeah. Water."

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

It is, but elsewhere.