5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"It is done."

“Thanks.”

4 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn awoke, startled, when she heard the glass break

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi

Tal didn’t notice.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Luna stopped breathing. She was dead. Except, Melody saved her after a few unresponsive seconds. Something seemed to be blocking Melody's magic.

“Oh stars,” he muttered, trying to help her.

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Luna seemed to calm down, and stopped thrashing. But was still unconscious and very much on the brink of death.

Melody sighed again, then drew green light and set it around Luna. It would preserve her... For now.

"TAL! TAL! HELP!"

There are some things you cannot do... Voices seemed to say in her head.

@Edema Rue

Edited by Aeoryi

4 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“Ooh, did you kill him yourself? Or did a shade of someone else that you loved attack him, and you hesitated too long to save him?”

"What is wrong with you?" Rue asked. Her face didn't show it, but she was furious. "Did the poison...speed up your insanity, or were you always this much of an idiot?"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Melody sighed again, then drew green light and set it around Luna. It would preserve her... For now.

"TAL! TAL! HELP!"

There are some things you cannot do... Voices seemed to say in her head.

"I can't," Tal said, looking terrified. "I...Emma, can you...?"

@The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"What is wrong with you?" Rue asked. Her face didn't show it, but she was furious. "Did the poison...speed up your insanity, or were you always this much of an idiot?"

@The Wandering Wizard

"I can't... I can't heal without reminders."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

@The Wandering Wizard

"I could...but it could interfere with things..."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I could...but it could interfere with things..."

Tal growled and cut off their communication. "This is what you get when your boss is a goddess," he muttered. "There's nothing I can do, I'm...sorry."

A glowing golden hand appeared and pressed on Luna's chest. Brilliant white light flowed into her veins and soul, trying to flush out whatever it was.

@Canada Lover

The green light returned to Melody, suppressing her emotions farther.

"Thank you."

I couldn't do it.

It was like before.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

How did you get pure white light? Melody asked mentally, I function primarily off of light blue and Violet light.

Emma smiled, the joy and love flowing through it. It comes from who I am at my core. I am the Goddess of creation and so I have access to the purest white light to purify all.

Emma smiled, the joy and love flowing through it. It comes from who I am at my core. I am the Goddess of creation and so I have access to the purest white light to purify all.

Ah. Okay. Because the only other thing I've met with white light was... Irrelevent. Could you grant me white light? It is useful in most forms.

34 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Nameless blinked. "Oh. I suppose losing my memory probably has damaged my social skills, but regardless, I apologize. I should not make light of the death of a loved one, and I will strive never to be so thoughtless again." He bowed respectfully, feeling nothing but sincere regret. "If I may ask, what do you mean by insanity?"