Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Please... help... I'm broken..."

"I will try to help you." She put a hand on Elan's shoulder, and let the colored lights flow through her, filtering out all the ones she didn't need. All the lights except Teal. 

Teal and Orange lights were rather special. One helped fortitude and sentience, the other helped with sapience and recollection. Today, she used both.

The lights flowed into Elan, granting him stability for a while. 

"Is that better now?"

Going to sleep now, see ya tmrw.

Edited by Aeoryi

9 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I will try to help you." She put a hand on Elan's shoulder, and let the colored lights flow through her, filtering out all the ones she didn't need. All the lights except Teal. 

Teal and Orange lights were rather special. One helped fortitude and sentience, the other helped with sapience and recollection. Today, she used both.

The lights flowed into Elan, granting him stability for a while. 

"Is that better now?"

"Yes... yes. Um... food. Yes, let's go eat food. That's a good idea."

16 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Fine, I won't burn them. I will hide them elsewhere and tell you that they are hidden and laugh as your life falls to shambles when you can't find them."

jar man laughs. "my brother has tried. several thousand times and counting."

jar man holds out a book. "i put 2 pounds of coke in this book, hopefully he gets addicted to coke instead of books hahahahaha"

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

jar man laughs. "my brother has tried. several thousand times and counting."

jar man holds out a book. "i put 2 pounds of coke in this book, hopefully he gets addicted to coke instead of books hahahahaha"

Aventine threw her hands up before coming up with a new idea. He's high. Chances are, he won't get this until it's too late! "So... Jar Man, what is your biggest fear? Like, 'the world will end if this happens' kind of deal."

3 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Elan saw a stray book on the floor. It was The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. Unfortunately for him, the book was open so he could see the Brandon Sanderson signature very clearly.

Elan freezes, then clenches his fists. “No. Nope.” He says. He kicks the book away, with some difficulty. “Let’s keep going.”

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... having the cult come after me and actually find me, drag me back to the sacrifice room, and give them another weapon by causing trauma to the chest area with a rusty knife and knifing them until they scream"

Aventine didn't respond. As much as she wanted to tame Jar Man, she also didn't want a cult finding the clinic. So that's not gonna work.

11 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Yes... yes. Um... food. Yes, let's go eat food. That's a good idea."

“Food is good,” Tal agreed. “Would you like me to take you to the mess hall, or do you think you can find it yourself?”

Nameless is the one who sobered him before, and he has amnesia now. Maybe Rue can?

@Edema Rue

Aventine turned to Nameless. "It would seem he is, but now the doctor is... Okay, I'm not going to sugarcoat it, he's high. He's very high. And if he doesn't sober up soon... I didn't want to do this but... I'm going to have to count to three."

Edited by Spark of Hope

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine turned to Nameless. "It would seem he is, but now the doctor is... Okay, I'm not going to sugarcoat it, he's high. He's very high. And if he doesn't sober up soon... I didn't want to do this but... I'm going to have to count to three."

throw him in a tub of water until he not high. princess bride style. 

"can i come out? i cant help someone while im stuck." he smiles with far too many teeth.

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

@Edema Rue

Rue followed after Nameless, looking…well, like she always did, but feeling oddly nervous. 

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Um... take me? Please? I don't wanna be alone..."

“Yup. Let’s go.”

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"can i come out? i cant help someone while im stuck." he smiles with far too many teeth.

Princess Bride is a wonderful movie though

Aventine sighed. "Alright, Jar Man, I'll make a deal with you. You can leave the wall and help this guy IF and ONLY IF you let me sober you first." She turned back to Nameless. "That work with everyone?"

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine sighed. "Alright, Jar Man, I'll make a deal with you. You can leave the wall and help this guy IF and ONLY IF you let me sober you first." She turned back to Nameless. "That work with everyone?"

"gladly! wait, i have to be sober?" and he promptly falls out of his room. "fine"

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Tal turned and walked out of the library, shutting the doors behind him. “So,” he says conversationally, “do you remember how you got here?”

"Um... I split off of my primary self... and then he sent me here because of my... book problem." Elan says. "There are... lots of me."

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Um... I split off of my primary self... and then he sent me here because of my... book problem." Elan says. "There are... lots of me."

Tal nodded. “That’s…a little more on the strange side. Do you have any hobbies besides books?”

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal nodded. “That’s…a little more on the strange side. Do you have any hobbies besides books?”

"Um... one of me likes sacrifice?" Elan says. "I don't. My sole personality trait is 'books'" He frowns. "I should like more stuff, shouldn't I?"