Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

20 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Rue held it up. “I still have it.”

"Keep it then. Does it... Have TAAron in it?"

17 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

The person looked exactly like Luna, making them think it actually was Luna, just a little bit older.

"Is that... Luna?"

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Maybe. It’s connected to him, at the very least.”

"So it basically means he is alive. How... Prominent is this connection?"

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Luna attempted to squirm, but was unable to, as they were completely frozen.

"Luna, what happened?" Melody released the light around her, unfreezing her movement.

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Keep it then. Does it... Have TAAron in it?"

"Is that... Luna?"

"Well by the tones it is... but somethings off. She looks a little different. Can you only allow her to speak?"

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“Maybe. It’s connected to him, at the very least.”

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Luna attempted to squirm, but was unable to, as they were completely frozen.

4 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

"Well by the tones it is... but somethings off. She looks a little different. Can you only allow her to speak?"

"Unfortunately not." She said, refreezing Luna, "It's bound by strange laws. But I could find out. I just don't want to." @Canada Lover

Edited by Aeoryi

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"So it basically means he is alive. How... Prominent is this connection?"

"Luna, what happened?" Melody released the light around her, unfreezing her movement.

“Not very.” Rue looked at Luna, watching her but not really caring.

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“There’s no way to know.”

"In your opinion, do you believe TAAron might be able to come back? You have more knowledge of the material than I do." Melody rephrased.

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Are you Luna? For sure?" Melody eyed Pic, looking for a response.

@Cash67

Edited by Aeoryi

9 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"In your opinion, do you believe TAAron might be able to come back? You have more knowledge of the material than I do." Melody rephrased.

"Are you Luna? For sure?" Melody eyed Pic, looking for a response.

@Cash67

Pic sees Luna struggling and dismisses his sword. He walks in circles around Luna, humming a calm melody. He summons his staves again and says “I’m ok with letting you talk but I’d really like an explanation with no thieving.”

@Canada Lover

Edited by Cash67

Just now, Cash67 said:

Pic sees Luna struggling and dismisses his sword. He walks in circles around Luna, humming a calm melody. He summons his staves again and says I’m ok with letting you talk but I’d really like an explanation with no thieving. 

@Canada Lover

Melody lets Luna be able to move. "Okay. First off, are you Luna?"

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"All of it." Melody said sternly, crossing her arms.

"Oh boy. So, the names Ezrium. I was raised by my parents, who were then forced into this psychopathic game show called the hunger games where you have to kill each other to survive, and they were both killed by Eddie. Then, I was forced to grow up with no friends or anything, all alone, no relatives or anything, and well, it went well. Until I got chosen for the hunger games, got thrown in, and almost died. So I met this dude, named Komadori, really nice, (until he tried to kill me, but that's later). We stayed in a cave because of a really bad storm. So then some guy tripped off of a cliff and died named Oradin, so that was one tribute down. Then, apparently, some Flylf and Sage teamed up on this chill guy named..." they couldn't hear him say the name over some random loud noise. "So he was just a boss and survived. So next, some Amyra Ay girl killed some guy named Aekolohanar for no reason, so yeah. Then, we were all assigned people to kill in order to survive. So I got assigned some Kelni guy, who was Sharp's squire, who very conveniently was Komadori's person too! So we went and searched for them, but couldn't find them. Then we met up with Sage. Meanwhile, at the perpendicularity, (you don't want to know), Ninddle and some other guy, Rolen, teamed up and killed Ryn because he was Ninddle's person. So next, Sage went out all solo-eagle and killed Flylf for no reason, and proceeded to almost died to Ninddle and Rayan. But, he escaped somehow, probably because of some kid named Cassian. So Cassian was this 12-year-old who was definitely spoiled, but everyone loved him. So while everyone was obsessing over some child, me, Komadori, and Sage met up. Meanwhile, after the kid incident, Red sacrificed himself to be better or something for the child, not really sure...? So we saw Rolen trying to kill Bob for absolutely no reason, and Sage almost joined in, but I said this awesome line like 'What quarrel do you have with Bob?' or something killer like that. So then, we attack Rolen, and Komadori and Amyra Ay, I believe joined in. Then Cthaelth joined in to help Rolen for no particular reason, and Komadori ended her. Then Komadori went mad, trying to kill me, and Sage ended him. So then, me and Sage escaped. Meanwhile, Kaa... and Rolen were fighting for no particular reason. I found Kelni, gained his item I wouldn't die, and Sharp and Rayan killed each other. Almost simultaneously, Rolen killed Kaa..., (or not?) and Amyra Ay killed Wren. Some random person named Fentdalk toh Vralstim then died to monsters shortly after. So then Cassian was put in the games and Sage died to some weird midnight essence crap. Shortly afterwards, Cassian, using his flower power killed the midnight essence, and then his father was brought in. Eddie killed his father, Amyra Ay and Bob then both sacrificed themselves. After that, me and Ninddle fought. He fought valiantly, better than I did, and stabbed me in the eye slit. I won though, and I got to go to dinner with Eddie! I then proceeded to get thrown in jail for no reason! Maybe it was because I tried to murder her? I dunno. She was doing some weird creepy voodoo magic crap on the child, so I tried to help him. Hopefully he doesn't become a gamemaker someday and like, be all a mommy boy. So then I started randomly teleporting around the multiverse, yes that exists, and I assume I ended up here? I didn't know who I was earlier when jumping. Now, I do regain my memory, but with a little help," he gestured to the jar. "So, anything else you want to know? I can twist my consciousness back into the form that you knew me as, was it Luna, you said?"

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Oh boy. So, the names Ezrium. I was raised by my parents, who were then forced into this psychopathic game show called the hunger games where you have to kill each other to survive, and they were both killed by Eddie. Then, I was forced to grow up with no friends or anything, all alone, no relatives or anything, and well, it went well. Until I got chosen for the hunger games, got thrown in, and almost died. So I met this dude, named Komadori, really nice, (until he tried to kill me, but that's later). We stayed in a cave because of a really bad storm. So then some guy tripped off of a cliff and died named Oradin, so that was one tribute down. Then, apparently, some Flylf and Sage teamed up on this chill guy named..." they couldn't hear him say the name over some random loud noise. "So he was just a boss and survived. So next, some Amyra Ay girl killed some guy named Aekolohanar for no reason, so yeah. Then, we were all assigned people to kill in order to survive. So I got assigned some Kelni guy, who was Sharp's squire, who very conveniently was Komadori's person too! So we went and searched for them, but couldn't find them. Then we met up with Sage. Meanwhile, at the perpendicularity, (you don't want to know), Ninddle and some other guy, Rolen, teamed up and killed Ryn because he was Ninddle's person. So next, Sage went out all solo-eagle and killed Flylf for no reason, and proceeded to almost died to Ninddle and Rayan. But, he escaped somehow, probably because of some kid named Cassian. So Cassian was this 12-year-old who was definitely spoiled, but everyone loved him. So while everyone was obsessing over some child, me, Komadori, and Sage met up. Meanwhile, after the kid incident, Red sacrificed himself to be better or something for the child, not really sure...? So we saw Rolen trying to kill Bob for absolutely no reason, and Sage almost joined in, but I said this awesome line like 'What quarrel do you have with Bob?' or something killer like that. So then, we attack Rolen, and Komadori and Amyra Ay, I believe joined in. Then Cthaelth joined in to help Rolen for no particular reason, and Komadori ended her. Then Komadori went mad, trying to kill me, and Sage ended him. So then, me and Sage escaped. Meanwhile, Kaa... and Rolen were fighting for no particular reason. I found Kelni, gained his item I wouldn't die, and Sharp and Rayan killed each other. Almost simultaneously, Rolen killed Kaa..., (or not?) and Amyra Ay killed Wren. Some random person named Fentdalk toh Vralstim then died to monsters shortly after. So then Cassian was put in the games and Sage died to some weird midnight essence crap. Shortly afterwards, Cassian, using his flower power killed the midnight essence, and then his father was brought in. Eddie killed his father, Amyra Ay and Bob then both sacrificed themselves. After that, me and Ninddle fought. He fought valiantly, better than I did, and stabbed me in the eye slit. I won though, and I got to go to dinner with Eddie! I then proceeded to get thrown in jail for no reason! Maybe it was because I tried to murder her? I dunno. She was doing some weird creepy voodoo magic crap on the child, so I tried to help him. Hopefully he doesn't become a gamemaker someday and like, be all a mommy boy. So then I started randomly teleporting around the multiverse, yes that exists, and I assume I ended up here? I didn't know who I was earlier when jumping. Now, I do regain my memory, but with a little help," he gestured to the jar. "So, anything else you want to know? I can twist my consciousness back into the form that you knew me as, was it Luna, you said?"

Melody paused, "Can I have the shorter version please?"

28 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

…oops?

“I don’t know,” Rue snapped to Melody

@Aeoryi

2 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Suddenly, Brandon Sanderson appeared to Elan.

"Get your free books!" He was handing out free signed copies of his new exclusive book that you couldn't find anywhere else.

A mysterious person who looked uncannily like Luna, but older turned a corner. They stole the crystalline rod. Then, they took Jar Man's bottle of the mysterious substance out of Melody's hands and proceeded to... drink it., but leaving enough for Nameless.

@TheRavenHasLanded

"AH NO!" Elan shouts! He grabs the book and starts reading. "Just one chapter. Just one more chapter."

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"AH NO!" Elan shouts! He grabs the book and starts reading. "Just one chapter. Just one more chapter."

•••

I told my parents I was going to clean my room…found WoK…it’s been 2 hours and my room is still a mess…for some reason I vibe with Elan…wonder why.