Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"ah, might i suggest this high potency meth? or perhaps one of my personal favorite, powdered coke that you snort."

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine glanced in the corner. Her buckets were still there.

Elan takes both. "wOH!!!" He shouts. "Everything is everywhere! This is weiRIS thAt a MONKEY?!"

Elan wobbles and then collapses to the ground giggling, waving his hands in the air.

I have no idea how to write drugs. 

Also, I'm listening to We Like To Party! By the Vengaboys rn which was a coincidence but makes this so funny for me.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan takes both. "wOH!!!" He shouts. "Everything is everywhere! This is weiRIS thAt a MONKEY?!"

Elan wobbles and then collapses to the ground giggling, waving his hands in the air.

you hit it on the head basically. jar man is just creepy.

29 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Rue looked at him for a long moment, then nodded and wove a gateway to his room. She stepped through, grabbed the canteen, and came back. "You almost died last time you drank it," she warned.

23 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"here, try this." jar man gives nameless a different jar. "this should fix it"

Nameless took the water and the jar, then wove an intricate weave of saidin and pressed it into them. "I don't know that either of these will work, but... they'll certainly help." He drained both the canteen and the jar, then sagged against the wall.

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless took the water and the jar, then wove an intricate weave of saidin and pressed it into them. "I don't know that either of these will work, but... they'll certainly help." He drained both the canteen and the jar, then sagged against the wall.

Ezrium quickly portales Nameless away to an unknown location, so no one knew where they were.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium quickly portales Nameless away to an unknown location, so no one knew where they were.

Rue frowned and followed through her own gateway. She can tell where Nameless is through the bond.

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I'll come too."

"Why not?"

"You have no idea what the side effects of mixing those two substances are! He might not be able to remember who he is ever again. Or how to breathe! We need to think about this first."

Rue's bond with Nameless is not working for some reason. It was like Nameless didn't exist at this specific moment in time or universe.

@Edema Rue

Edited by Canada Lover

8 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"You have no idea what the side effects of mixing those two substances are! He might not be able to remember who he is ever again. Or how to breathe! We need to think about this first."

Rue's bond with Nameless is not working for some reason. It was like Nameless didn't exist at this specific moment in time or universe.

@Edema Rue

“How is taking him somewhere helping?”