Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

2 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Okay, but... maybe you should rest. Wait for your shoulder to improve. We could go back to the Clinic for a little while, though I don't know what state it's in right now."

@Edema Rue

Rue shook her head. "We don't know how long we have before they move. We need to hurry, make sure whatever they know doesn't spread to the rest of the nobility..."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Is there nothing we can do to heal you?"

"There is," Rue said, "but I don't want to waste time. Did they mention a time frame?"

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"There is," Rue said, "but I don't want to waste time. Did they mention a time frame?"

"I think they open to start at a ball... tonight." He frowned, concerned. "If you can heal yourself, do it. That's not a waste of time. It won't help anything to have you badly injured for this."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I think they open to start at a ball... tonight." He frowned, concerned. "If you can heal yourself, do it. That's not a waste of time. It won't help anything to have you badly injured for this."

"A ball..." Rue mused. "I can't heal myself, but if we could find someone at the clinic who could, we could do that and then attend this...ball."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"A ball..." Rue mused. "I can't heal myself, but if we could find someone at the clinic who could, we could do that and then attend this...ball."

"Let's do that, then. We might need to get clothing for the ball to blend in, too."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Let's do that, then. We might need to get clothing for the ball to blend in, too."

Rue nodded. "There's so much ash on that world..." she looked down at herself. "It's a wonder they manage to stay clean at all."

17 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Rue nodded. "There's so much ash on that world..." she looked down at herself. "It's a wonder they manage to stay clean at all."

"They put the skaa to work on it, of course." TAAron sighed. "Are you well enough to bring us to the Clinic now?"

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

2 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"They put the skaa to work on it, of course." TAAron sighed. "Are you well enough to bring us to the Clinic now?"

@Edema Rue

"Of course..." Rue nodded. It took longer than usual, but a gateway appeared to the entrance of the Clinic. "Home, sweet home."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Hmm...let's say they wander around for a few minutes and end up in the mess hall, just for the fun of it.

Rue saw Tal with a couple people and walked over to them. "Can either of you heal?"

@Aeoryi @-Redacted-

32 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I can, but it better be important."

"It's plenty important," Rue said, blood dripping from her wound. 

29 minutes ago, -Redacted- said:

"I can heal souls! With Jaddeth!"

"Light bless you?"

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"It's plenty important," Rue said, blood dripping from her wound. 

"Light bless you?"

"You owe me a favor." Melody muttered underneath her breath, and then with a flash of light, the wound was magically gone.

8 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"You owe me a favor." Melody muttered underneath her breath, and then with a flash of light, the wound was magically gone.

"Wai-" Rue cut off. "I didn't agree to that."

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Deal with it."

Rue pursed her lips slightly, but that was the only sign that she was angry. "When did we start letting children into the Clinic?" She asked Tal, then turned on her heel and left.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Rue pursed her lips slightly, but that was the only sign that she was angry. "When did we start letting children into the Clinic?" She asked Tal, then turned on her heel and left.

"The clinic is practically a place for special children," Melody said, and continued despite the parting of Rue, "No wonder why you continue to stay here."

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"The clinic is practically a place for special children," Melody said, and continued despite the parting of Rue, "No wonder why you continue to stay here."

Tal sighed. "Sorry, she's...like that. That was rude of you, though."

20 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

TAAron followed her, looking relieved now that she was healed. "Do you think we can get ahold of the clothing we'll need for the ball here?"

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron followed her, looking relieved now that she was healed. "Do you think we can get ahold of the clothing we'll need for the ball here?"

"I'm sure we can," Rue said, then paused. "I...don't want to pretend to be skaa again. How hard is it to fit in with their nobility?"

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

"She asked for it."

"Ah..." Tal shrugged. "Not really."

31 minutes ago, -Redacted- said:

Hello yes so Rue is an absolulte brat but she's getting better. She and TAAron were just in Luthadel, but she got assaulted by a coin so they popped back to the Clinic to get healed and prepare to infiltrate a ball :) 

(also, if you haven't read WoT, her magic won't make sense)

...anything specific you wanted to know?

Edited by Edema Rue

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"I'm sure we can," Rue said, then paused. "I...don't want to pretend to be skaa again. How hard is it to fit in with their nobility?"

"Just look full of yourself, maybe participate in a few dances and try to use a lot of words to talk about nothing."