Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

3 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Meanwhile, TAAron sobbed on the floor of a random hallway.

Melody paused. Was that... Crying?

Not my business, she thought, unless...

She turned and looked. Somehow, she recognized it as TAAron. That could only mean one thing. 

Why is it always rue?

She walked over, and knelt down next to TAAron. "What happened? What's wrong?"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Melody paused. Was that... Crying?

Not my business, she thought, unless...

She turned and looked. Somehow, she recognized it as TAAron. That could only mean one thing. 

Why is it always rue?

She walked over, and knelt down next to TAAron. "What happened? What's wrong?"

"Rue got... captured. By Steel Inquisitors. I couldn't help-" His voice broke.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"Where is Rue? What happened?"

"Scadrial. Pre-Catacendre. But something was wrong, and they knew things they shouldn't have, so we went to go investigate, but we got caught and now she's alone!" His voice was choked, and he shuddered.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Scadrial. Pre-Catacendre. But something was wrong, and they knew things they shouldn't have, so we went to go investigate, but we got caught and now she's alone!" His voice was choked, and he shuddered.

"Do you have a connection to Rue, or any knowledge of where she is? I can go and retrieve her if you do."

"I have no idea."

"Should I make a portal to Scandrial, and go searching for her there? According to lore, the inquisitors would've taken her to Kredrik Shaw, I think."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Should I make a portal to Scandrial, and go searching for her there? According to lore, the inquisitors would've taken her to Kredrik Shaw, I think."

"Maybe, but it was confusing, and wrong. It wasn't how Scadrial is supposed to be. For one, the time period was wrong, and for another, some nobles talked about people from other worlds."

"Maybe, but it was confusing, and wrong. It wasn't how Scadrial is supposed to be. For one, the time period was wrong, and for another, some nobles talked about people from other worlds."

Melody sighed, and then started fiddling with colored lights.

"Do you have any possessions of Rue, or any trace of her whatsoever, so I can make a seeking mechanism for finding her?"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Melody sighed, and then started fiddling with colored lights.

"Do you have any possessions of Rue, or any trace of her whatsoever, so I can make a seeking mechanism for finding her?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. Could you get something from her room?"

9 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'll show you." He pulled himself to his feet and led Melody to Rue's room.

Melody grabbed something that was probably Rue's, and then made a blueprint of it, and then attached it to a bunch of chaotic swirling lights that looked like they could Cascade at any point.

She held it in her hands, and waited. 

"This will be able to locate Rue across dimensions, realms, portals, whatever."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Melody grabbed something that was probably Rue's, and then made a blueprint of it, and then attached it to a bunch of chaotic swirling lights that looked like they could Cascade at any point.

She held it in her hands, and waited. 

"This will be able to locate Rue across dimensions, realms, portals, whatever."

"Thank you."

4 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"If you don't mind, I think it might be a good idea if I accompany you. Steel Inquisitors are normally invincible, after all."

It might be best if this doesn't work? Because Rue isn't available to RP, and I don't know how she wants this to work out.

56 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Uh, if you're okay with that. I wouldn't want to pressure you into putting yourself in danger."

"I'm okay with being in a minor occupationally hazardous environment!" Melody said, excited. "Let's goooooooo!"

"What? You're the one who said you could find her!" He sounded and looked desperate.

"When did I say that?" Melody said, and then shook her head a bunch, as if she was trying to get something out of it. "Oh yeah. Right. It's a standard Seeking Mechanism."