Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

41 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Np!

1) TAAron and Melody rescuing Rue from a Steel Inquisitor in Lord Ruler-era Luthadel

2) A slightly larger group with a doppelganger/mafia plot, about to merge these two

3) Some religious zealot at the clinic itself

33 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Elan existed.

Again.

And he ate some Chouta cuz why not.

30 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Pretty sure you two were both with that group, they are about to be relevant again

Just now, Invisible said:

Lol!

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

jar man continued to totter around, rather drunk.

I say we just carry on from that point until Archivist or Aeoryi respond

Aventine groaned. "What is your problem?"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

jar man grins, spins and giggles. "Nothing!"

Aventine squeezed her forehead. "Lord Ruler- What would it take to make you stop? You know how drugs and drinking impacted my life, please at least have some sensitivity."

"He shouldn't have that anyway," DG Ash said. "Our boss doesn't allow anything of that nature in the compound. We confiscated everything from him when we got here."

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine squeezed her forehead. "Lord Ruler- What would it take to make you stop? You know how drugs and drinking impacted my life, please at least have some sensitivity."

"He shouldn't have that anyway," DG Ash said. "Our boss doesn't allow anything of that nature in the compound. We confiscated everything from him when we got here."

"You should understand," Elan said, "Reality doesn't really apply to us." He gestures at himself and Jar Man.

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"but im not your bosses crony hehehehehe"

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

"You should understand," Elan said, "Reality doesn't really apply to us." He gestures at himself and Jar Man.

"I never said it did. But logic still should... theoretically, anyway."

"but im not your bosses crony hehehehehe"

"None of us are. All of his 'cronies' are here by choice, and we stay because we're treated right by our superiors, and because we do the right thing. And while you're under our protection, I must ask that you follow our rules." DG Ash stuck her hand out palm up to JM. "Hand them over, unless you'd rather take your chances with the locals, because we will kick you out."

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"None of us are. All of his 'cronies' are here by choice, and we stay because we're treated right by our superiors, and because we do the right thing. And while you're under our protection, I must ask that you follow our rules." DG Ash stuck her hand out palm up to JM. "Hand them over, unless you'd rather take your chances with the locals, because we will kick you out."

Elan sighed, also following the orders. He waves a had and a loud crack sounds. "There. I've been split from the rest of me for the next hour." He says. "I can't alter reality during this time. If you kill me, I am going to be really mad."

Elan sighed, also following the orders. He waves a had and a loud crack sounds. "There. I've been split from the rest of me for the next hour." He says. "I can't alter reality during this time. If you kill me, I am going to be really mad."

DG Ash smiled. "I appreciate it, but you're not the one I'm worried about. If you can undo it, you may."

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

jar man jumps.

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

jar man looks around, checks to see no one is watching, then he pulls an obscene amount of drugs from every crevice of his body, his pockets, his coat and what not. "There."

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

DG Ash smiled. "I appreciate it, but you're not the one I'm worried about. If you can undo it, you may."

"I cannot. Just know I am about as vulnerable as... a very vulnerable thing."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

jar man jumps.

jar man looks around, checks to see no one is watching, then he pulls an obscene amount of drugs from every crevice of his body, his pockets, his coat and what not. "There."

"Goodness gracious me. Something is really wrong with you."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

jar man jumps.

The thing is, everyone's attention was on him. Aventine stared wide-eyed at the collection. "I'm not sure whether to be impressed, concerned, or terrified. Probably a mix of all three."

"I cannot. Just know I am about as vulnerable as... a very vulnerable thing."

"Goodness gracious me. Something is really wrong with you."

"No one here intends to kill you. At least, as long as you don't turn on us."

Edited by Spark of Hope

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

The thing is, everyone's attention was on him. Aventine stared wide-eyed at the collection. "I'm not sure whether to be impressed, concerned, or terrified. Probably a mix of all three."

jar man bows, and a bag falls out from his hat.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

This man has issues, and DG Ash will not be happy

Edit:

jar man bows, and a bag falls out from his hat.

DG Ash was not happy.

Edited by Spark of Hope