Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

23 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“What does that mean? Your music?” Sol asked. 

“As I do things, the music may help me do the things better or faster. If more people are also singing, their help gets added as well and my music interacts with their magic.” Pic turns to the person with the headache. “Can you hum this note for me?” Pic hums a low bass note for them to copy.

2 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"Huh?" The person continued staring at Sol.

Edited by Cash67

12 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

“As I do things, the music may help me do the things better or faster. If more people are also singing, their help gets added as well and my music interacts with their magic.” Pic turns to the person with the headache. “Can you hum this note for me?” Pic hums a low bass note for them to copy.

“Hmm. Interesting.”

9 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“Hmm. Interesting.”

Pic modulated the note out of instinct to blend and harmonize with Sol, making an interesting descending melody. Instantly, Sol felt a few minor aches that she had fade for as long as she spoke that sentence. They returned, weaker, as soon as she stopped talking. Pic went back to holding the bass note. 

2 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“I’m Sol. Are you okay?”

"Sol? What happened?"

49 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic shifts his melody into a more soothing, calm tone, full of low notes. 

The person stopped shaking and seemed to become more..  normal.

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Sol? What happened?"

The person stopped shaking and seemed to become more..  normal.

Their aches and pains faded away as they spoke. Their resolve solidified slightly as well. 

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"Who's... Doing that?"

“You are! Though technically I’m the one allowing you to do so,” Pic hummed to the bass note. “If you are able to copy my note and speak in this one it might help more? Also, what’s your name?”

Just now, Cash67 said:

“You are! Though technically I’m the one allowing you to do so,” Pic hummed to the bass note. “If you are able to copy my note and speak in this one it might help more? Also, what’s your name?”

"What's... A note?"

10 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"What's... A note?"

“Just keep making one noise for a while. It doesn’t matter what as long as you thing it’s calming.”

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Crashes? Where did they occur?"

9 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“I… don’t know. You were zoned out or something. And there were some crashes.”

“We heard them from here” Pic said, dismissing his speed loop. “We found you instead. What’s your name?”

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“Around here. I think.”

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

“Just keep making one noise for a while. It doesn’t matter what as long as you thing it’s calming.”

“We heard them from here” Pic said, dismissing his speed loop. “We found you instead. What’s your name?”

The person pondered, then gave the name, "Pisces. Pisces. Pisces." 

29 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

The person pondered, then gave the name, "Pisces. Pisces. Pisces." 

Pic repeated the name along with the boy(?), summoned the 5 lines making the staff, and looped his own voice repeating the name. Following a few simplistic harmonies, a loop was formed that radiated comfort to those nearby. 

“Nice to meet you Pisces!” Pic replied. “The name’s Pic. How did you find this place?”

6 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic repeated the name along with the boy(?), summoned the 5 lines making the staff, and looped his own voice repeating the name. Following a few simplistic harmonies, a loop was formed that radiated comfort to those nearby. 

“Nice to meet you Pisces!” Pic replied. “The name’s Pic. How did you find this place?”

"I saw something flash, and then I was here."

10 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"What? Is this another dream?" They look horrified.

“As good as this place is, it ain’t a dream,” Pic responded. “I’d slap you to prove the whole pain thing but that doesn’t look like it’d be helpful right now.”

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"course"

Aventine walked in and... well, did what she needed to do. She washed her hands and turned around-

A mid-twenties woman in a mistcloak stood holding a glass knife to her throat. "It's been a couple weeks, sure, but I'm sure my employer would be happier with a late delivery than none."

"JAR MAN HELP!" Aventine screamed

@Cash67

I did give Pic a doppelganger as well so going forward would you mind making sure everything's in character with him?