Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"It's an event that happened once, where all magic ceased to work and instead left. Populations that relied on magic for anything collapsed. People starved being unable to eat foods magically grown. Defense was gone and structures held together by magical adhesion crumbled. And at the end of all that, magic triumphed. It ruled the world, and it thrived."

"...Magic. Ruled the world." She laughed. "Magic isn't smart enough for that--- at least, what I've come across. Magic just wants to be used up." 

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"She might be able to explain it better than me" then he slams a shoulder into aventine's gut. "alright, wake up, time to remember who you are Aventine."

"You should probably be a bit gentler." 

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

"...Magic. Ruled the world." She laughed. "Magic isn't smart enough for that--- at least, what I've come across. Magic just wants to be used up." 

"No, thats boring. i only slapped her last time."

4 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

She shrugged. "Fair. Where were you before you fell from the sky?" 

"The sky realm?"

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

"That's what magic wants you to think. It blinds you with power, but ultimately uses people. There is proof. There is evidence. It is simply true."

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"No, thats boring. i only slapped her last time."

"Well... you should probably not do either of those things." She shrugged. "But what do I know about relationships?" 

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"The sky realm?"

"Never heard of it," Sol said. 

"Well... you should probably not do either of those things." She shrugged. "But what do I know about relationships?" 

"Never heard of it," Sol said. 

"It's... An experience. But it ages very quickly and becomes fairly boring."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

That is the $1,000,000 question

Several months had passed.

Calano remained home, watching over his girls, being a family man. Being the children of gods, Katharine and Evelyn grew up quickly. A mortal infant would look it’s age, but at 4 months, Kat and Ev looked nearly two years old.

Calano couldn’t be prouder.

Kat was getting stronger by the day. Her physical strength was immense, and she also had incredible mental acuity, as well as incredible people skills.

Evelyn had started showing traits of telekinesis and healing abilities. In tandem with that, she displayed attributes of incredible emotional awareness, empathy, and sympathy. A beautiful combination.

Calano spent most of his days entertaining his hobbies, and bonding with his daughters.

Evelyn loved nap time more than Katharine did, and Katharine absolutely ADORED snack time; Evelyn was impartial to snack time.

Emma thought that her husband was a complete and total dork: sometimes she swore he was more a child than their own children. More than once, she’d walked in on Calano strutting his stuff through the hallway, wearing a beautiful shimmering ivory suit as his daughters giggled and cheered.

”Cheer for me, my adorable minions,” He said, scooping his giggling daughters into his arms, “I am your beautiful and stunning ruler.”

He never blushed when Emma would see this, he would only laugh harder, and drag Emma into the fun.

”Ah,” He would say, pointing at her, “Who is that, my pretties?”

”Mama!” The girls would shout.

”That’s right,” He would say, dragging her into his arms as well, “My beautiful wife and your beautiful mama.”

Emma would laugh as well. For she was happy. And Calano was happy.

But sometimes, he wasn’t. This family had been through so much. Calano still had nightmares of Kaos, and when he awoke in a cold sweat, he would calm himself by going into the twins’ room and reassuring himself, occasionally stroking the rosy cheeks of one of his girls. Emma would find him there most mornings, and guide him back to bed. She’d whisper reassuring words, letting her husband know that she was not going to leave him ever again, all that was over, they were safe now, the girls were safe, and he could rest.

Calano was loved. Calano was safe.

And Calano would do anything to keep it that way.

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Haly just got teleported to where he is kinda 

6 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"It's... An experience. But it ages very quickly and becomes fairly boring."

"Relationships?" Mitis asked. 

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron started. "...Hi?"

Haly's eyes widened. "TAAron? I... oh my... I thought I'd never see you again!" She grabbed him in a hug, unable to keep back tears. 

He froze confused. "Who...?"

Her face froze in a smile, but gradually fell. She let go of him and stumbled back, pale. "No... no, not again. TAAron? TAAron, you know me. Think. Think for just a second. Please... you can't forget." 

18 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"She might be able to explain it better than me" then he slams a shoulder into aventine's gut. "alright, wake up, time to remember who you are Aventine."

She woke with a start and blinked twice. “Thanks.” Aventine turned to the newcomer. “Can you take us to someone? TAAron?”

@The Halcyon Girl

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

"Relationships?" Mitis asked. 

Haly's eyes widened. "TAAron? I... oh my... I thought I'd never see you again!" She grabbed him in a hug, unable to keep back tears. 

Thought I was talking to sol lol

"Eh... No. More like the same repeated adventure over and over again is boring."

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She woke with a start and blinked twice. “Thanks.” Aventine turned to the newcomer. “Can you take us to someone? TAAron?”

@The Halcyon Girl

"I forgot you... Are you Haly?" He felt a strange stirring. Instinctively, he shoved it down.

Wrong quote...

@The Halcyon Girl

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

@The Halcyon Girl

"I can. Possibly. What do you want to see him for?" She tossed her blonde hair." 

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Eh... No. More like the same repeated adventure over and over again is boring."

Sry i just liek totally confused myself xDD

"That makes sense. And yes. I'd agree." 

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I forgot you... Are you Haly?" He felt a strange stirring. Instinctively, he shoved it down.

Emotions warred in her head. Should she be happy?

Or hurt, because he hadn't remembered, and she'd been pining for years? 

"Yeah. Yeah, I am." 

"I can. Possibly. What do you want to see him for?" She tossed her blonde hair." 

"Yeah. Yeah, I am." 

"Certainly you aren't one of those people who hate social interaction and find it boring. I know so many others like that."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Certainly you aren't one of those people who hate social interaction and find it boring. I know so many others like that."

"Nah. Socializing is awesome." She sighed. "The problem is that I socialize with all the wrong people, apparently." 

"Nah. Socializing is awesome." She sighed. "The problem is that I socialize with all the wrong people, apparently." 

"Everything you've done hasn't ended up well, and so you now hate relationships?" They guessed.

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

"Yeah. Yeah, I am." 

"I think I forgot a lot of things. Made myself forget..."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Everything you've done hasn't ended up well, and so you now hate relationships?" They guessed.

"You could say that. It's a little bit simpler. All the guys I threw myself at were already taken, for one, and then every friend I had had a better friend. So I've just always been background, you know?" She shrugged. "It kind of gets old." 

"I think I forgot a lot of things. Made myself forget..."

"Ah." How was she supposed to feel now? He'd made himself forget her? That couldn't mean he didn't care. But he didn't care now. She leaned against the wall, tempted to fall through it all the way past the ground to the Belowplace and find somewhere to cry. Or maybe a nice world to live the rest of her life on. Something like that. "What do you remember?" 

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

"You could say that. It's a little bit simpler. All the guys I threw myself at were already taken, for one, and then every friend I had had a better friend. So I've just always been background, you know?" She shrugged. "It kind of gets old." 

"Ah." How was she supposed to feel now? He'd made himself forget her? That couldn't mean he didn't care. But he didn't care now. She leaned against the wall, tempted to fall through it all the way past the ground to the Belowplace and find somewhere to cry. Or maybe a nice world to live the rest of her life on. Something like that. "What do you remember?" 

True true 

"So you came here because you didn't have any friends?"

What about Marx :ph34r:

"I don't know. I remembered being the the battle against Kaos, and going unconscious... Then something changed. I don't know." He shivered, and faint wisps of golden light rose from him.

"I don't know. I remembered being the the battle against Kaos, and going unconscious... Then something changed. I don't know." He shivered, and faint wisps of golden light rose from him.

I legit don't remember Marz... but Sol isn't OH MY GOSH WAIT THATS HALYS SISTERS NAME TOO... gosh oh gracious xD Well this is new Sol ok we'll just go with that xDDD Sorry abt thatxDDDDD I remember Marz now. 

"Ah. I... I guess I should go then." She scuffed her shoe on the floor, both hoping he's ask her to stay and at the same time desperately needing to escape. 

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"So you came here because you didn't have any friends?"

"I didn't come here. I just appeared." 

I gtg for today but see yall later!!