Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

That was my guess, just making sure.

Aventine raised an eyebrow. She knew coke was a drug, but this was a drink, not a powder. Granted, the last drink she had accepted from Jar Man had given her disorientation and a minimap, it hadn't hurt her. She had no real reason to distrust the drink, and she figured Jar Man had probably wisened up to the point of not offering her drugs.

"Sure." She took it and drank a bit. She'd had carbonated drinks before at balls, but this was much better than any of those. "This is actually really good."

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine raised an eyebrow. She knew coke was a drug, but this was a drink, not a powder. Granted, the last drink she had accepted from Jar Man had given her disorientation and a minimap, it hadn't hurt her. She had no real reason to distrust the drink, and she figured Jar Man had probably wisened up to the point of not offering her drugs.

"Sure." She took it and drank a bit. She'd had carbonated drinks before at balls, but this was much better than any of those. "This is actually really good."

He laughs. "its almost half as addictive as cocaine." he laughs harder at his joke.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He laughs. "its almost half as addictive as cocaine." he laughs harder at his joke.

As long as it's not the original coke recipe lol

The bottle stopped on the way to her mouth again. It could be hard to tell when Jar Man was joking or serious.

8 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"you lie like the last one who said they would get rid of it."

“No, I don’t,” Tal said calmly. “Why don’t we head to the medical wing?”

We genuinely can fix it, but if it’s something you don’t want done we don’t have to. 

40 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Yep, you did."

She turned back to Tal and Mitis.

"So can either of you take us to TAAron?"

@Edema Rue @The Halcyon Girl

Tal ran away to answer the door but uh he’ll probably be back eventually :))

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Pic smiles at Jar Man. "You haven't changed, yet you have shifted for the better it seems," he hummed in a thoughtful tone. 

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he grins. "Synths do that to ya" he chuckles to himself again.

Aventine cocked her head but didn't acknowledge. "What's been going on here?" she asked Pic.

@Cash67

Aventine cocked her head but didn't acknowledge. "What's been going on here?" she asked Pic.

@Cash67

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he grins. "Synths do that to ya" he chuckles to himself again.

"Not much has happened at the clinic until you all burst in," Pic replied. "After the incident with the Oath Rod I focused on making my magic more useful. It usually doesn't interact with people who don't have magic of their own anymore."

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

"Not much has happened at the clinic until you all burst in," Pic replied. "After the incident with the Oath Rod I focused on making my magic more useful. It usually doesn't interact with people who don't have magic of their own anymore."

"you got a new guy."

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

"I see. Do you know where TAAron is? Maybe something happened with him while you were training yourself."

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"you got a new guy."

"I don't understand."

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I see. Do you know where TAAron is? Maybe something happened with him while you were training yourself."

"Haven't seen him since the Rod Incident." Pic pulls out the crystalline rod. "Some people hunted for him in the underworld a while back, but I didn't go."

Just now, Cash67 said:

"I don't understand."

"Haven't seen him since the Rod Incident." Pic pulls out the crystalline rod. "Some people hunted for him in the underworld a while back, but I didn't go."

"I remember that - I got here right as they were about to leave, I think. Before this idiot and I left, he was back here, and he was fine. Maybe Tal knows where he is, if we can find him."

"I remember that - I got here right as they were about to leave, I think. Before this idiot and I left, he was back here, and he was fine. Maybe Tal knows where he is, if we can find him."

"HEY" he shouts indignantly. "we could always ask eyes."

14 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

"Who is eyes?"

11 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

His eyes sparkle. "God."

"He claims to be," Aventine said. "I'm reluctant to believe anyone who claims to be a god, big or little G, at this point. And I certainly don't trust them. I only made that wish out of necessity."