Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"...I suppose."

“How cruel, that we should die with it.”

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"thank you. where are we? a dreamshard, Tel'aran'rhiod? or an ofshoot of the pattern?"

“…the attic?”

45 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine knew where they were - she had a premonition, at least. Now she had to wait for Pic.

@Cash67

Pic had followed, his song crescending into a song of strength, a song of purpose. With it, Pic found that he couldn’t. Stop. Moving. Forward. He didn’t know what drove him, only that he was driven. Aventine would recognize this as mimicking the effects of pewter. Additionally, as long as Pic sang, Aventine felt stores of power, stores of metal inside of her. Pic jogged up to Aventine, hopping from one foot to another. 

“Where now?” He sang forth. 

25 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You expect us to be able to help?"

The man turned back, smiling cruelly. "Every explorer needs a guide."

24 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"what now? you going to start chanaling at me like that last one who tried?"

"No, no!" Tal shook his head, then sighed. "Listen I...I can't heal you. We have healers who can, but I don't have any magic beyond our little staff tricks."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I can't do anything for you."

"You don't decide that, stranger," Lord Elariel said. "Tell me, how did you come to Scadrial?"

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"No, no!" Tal shook his head, then sighed. "Listen I...I can't heal you. We have healers who can, but I don't have any magic beyond our little staff tricks."

"anything. please just help me."

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"anything. please just help me."

"Okay," Tal said. "Think you can last to the medical wing without killing anyone? It's okay if the answer's no."

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron was silent.

He raised an eyebrow. "Yes, I think you'll be very helpful, very helpful indeed..."

*chapter ends, curtain comes down, lights fade, and all that jazz*

...see ya tomorrow :D 

11 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

"Okay," Tal said. "Think you can last to the medical wing without killing anyone? It's okay if the answer's no."

He raised an eyebrow. "Yes, I think you'll be very helpful, very helpful indeed..."

"You overestimate me."

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

10 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic had followed, his song crescending into a song of strength, a song of purpose. With it, Pic found that he couldn’t. Stop. Moving. Forward. He didn’t know what drove him, only that he was driven. Aventine would recognize this as mimicking the effects of pewter. Additionally, as long as Pic sang, Aventine felt stores of power, stores of metal inside of her. Pic jogged up to Aventine, hopping from one foot to another. 

“Where now?” He sang forth. 

"We're near Keep Elariel. With tin, I was able to hear TAAron's voice." In a midst of cacophony, anyway. "If his warp thing worked, Rue should be nearby, too."

31 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"We're near Keep Elariel. With tin, I was able to hear TAAron's voice." In a midst of cacophony, anyway. "If his warp thing worked, Rue should be nearby, too."

Jar man snorts an obscene amount of coke and grins, wild eyes in a frenzy. "L-l-l-lets go-go-go find thiissss person"

46 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar man snorts an obscene amount of coke and grins, wild eyes in a frenzy. "L-l-l-lets go-go-go find thiissss person"

"These people, you dimwit." She turned to Pic. "Are you ready, as well?"

@Cash67

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

52 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"These people, you dimwit." She turned to Pic. "Are you ready, as well?"

@Cash67

Pic responds by smiling and looping the glorious, purposeful melody. He draws his staff in the air and loops it around his forearm. He then sings a driving, fast bassline and loops it around his other forearm. Once both melodies are looping, he begins to whistle in a hauntingly encouraging tone. Pic seems to stand taller, and moved more fluidly. He nods and hums, "Should you want help, just hum your song and I think I'll be drawn to you." He then keeps whistling. 

Just now, Cash67 said:

Pic responds by smiling and looping the glorious, purposeful melody. He draws his staff in the air and loops it around his forearm. He then sings a driving, fast bassline and loops it around his other forearm. Once both melodies are looping, he begins to whistle in a hauntingly encouraging tone. Pic seems to stand taller, and moved more fluidly. He nods and hums, "Should you want help, just hum your song and I think I'll be drawn to you." He then keeps whistling. 

"Alright - let's go to the keep." She took off at a light jog in the direction of Keep Elariel.

Pic followed at a pace that was nearly a glide. Light and sound were emitting off of him, giving a feeling of purpose to all he passed. 

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Alright - let's go to the keep." She took off at a light jog in the direction of Keep Elariel.

13 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar man crashed every time he ran, the sound rather loud.

Aventine looked at Jar Man with the wide-eyed Mom look (you know the one). She turned back around and pulled a clip out of her bag. Even with echoes of Waylen in her head, she couldn't keep iron and steel straight. She burned steel and a blue line went to the coin. She focused it on the clip and it flew from her hand. She extinguished steel and began to burn iron, pulling it back.

"I'll try to distract the outside guards. You guys get in first, and I'll follow."

@Cash67

I actually do have trouble keeping iron and steel straight

Edited by Spark of Hope

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Why do you get all the fun?" Jar man giggle maniacly.

"You don't get to have 'fun' because you continuously make bad life decisions. Despite being a full-grown adult, you still need a babysitter. Plus, if you stay out here and fight the guards, there's no guarantee you'll follow us into the keep. I am not risking unleashing... that," she gestured to all of Jar Man, "on Luthadel."

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"You don't get to have 'fun' because you continuously make bad life decisions. Despite being a full-grown adult, you still need a babysitter. Plus, if you stay out here and fight the guards, there's no guarantee you'll follow us into the keep. I am not risking unleashing... that," she gestured to all of Jar Man, "on Luthadel."

He cracks his neck. "At least I have control unlike those blue bastards." He giggles, then sighs. "My, its been far too long..."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He cracks his neck. "At least I have control unlike those blue bastards." He giggles, then sighs. "My, its been far too long..."

Koloss?