Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar man whoops. "ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS" and he slams a knife through his other arm. 

"Clinic!" Aventine tried to say forcefully. "Get more help!"

27 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I just figured they could get help from people there - the more people fighting, the better the chances of taking down Inquisitors, in theory. The bruh was meant jokingly

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man thinks for a second. "On second thought, go do that"

"I can't, for multiple reasons. One, cooldown's still there. Two, major head injury and some broken ribs," Aventine said.

"I'll take you," DG Ash said. "I'm able to teleport, as well, and while it should take a bit more effort to go between dimensions... it's possible, at least theoretically."

She waited for Aventine to protest, but she did not.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"I can't, for multiple reasons. One, cooldown's still there. Two, major head injury and some broken ribs," Aventine said.

"I'll take you," DG Ash said. "I'm able to teleport, as well, and while it should take a bit more effort to go between dimensions... it's possible, at least theoretically."

She waited for Aventine to protest, but she did not.

Jar man grins. "Or we could do it my way."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar man grins. "Or we could do it my way."

Aventine jabbed a tired finger at him. "No."

"Go to the keep on foot and help where you can," DG Ash ordered.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He rolls his eyes. "Fine" he drinks another jar worth of blood.

"That's concerning," DG Ash said.

"Full agreement here," Aventine concurred.

DG Ash touched Aventine and concentrated. The two popped into existence at the entry of the clinic.

@Edema Rue @The Halcyon Girl @The Wandering Wizard @InfiniteInsanity @Aeoryi (Pisces)

Edited by Spark of Hope

???

Aetherbound floated in the void, silent, alone. It was actually a very pleasant experience for him, after having the Aethers screaming in his head for more years than he could count.

"Hey you! Wake up!"

Slowly, Aetherbound turned around and saw a copy of himself made from Midnight Essence. How did they find him in here? He thought he had covered his tracks perfectly this time.

"We predate Adonalsium, you really think you could hide from us?"

The clone stepped closer. Aetherbound sighed, "Guess not, but I will not go back, not under any circumstances."

"They need you, something about Steel Inquisitors."

"I already told you, I'm not going! I can't, I'm not that person anymore! You know that, you did this to me!"

"They need you."

"I'm not doing this."

"They need you."

"No!"

"They need you."

"They don't!"

"They need you."

Aetherbound sighed and dropped the bead back into the ocean. The void dissolved, leaving him in the middle of Shadesmar with the Midnight Essence.

The Clinic

A portal opened in front of DG Ash and Aventine, Aetherbound stepped through.

"Alright, what's going on here? Something about Steel Inquisitors?"

10 minutes ago, Aetherbound said:

???

Aetherbound floated in the void, silent, alone. It was actually a very pleasant experience for him, after having the Aethers screaming in his head for more years than he could count.

"Hey you! Wake up!"

Slowly, Aetherbound turned around and saw a copy of himself made from Midnight Essence. How did they find him in here? He thought he had covered his tracks perfectly this time.

"We predate Adonalsium, you really think you could hide from us?"

The clone stepped closer. Aetherbound sighed, "Guess not, but I will not go back, not under any circumstances."

"They need you, something about Steel Inquisitors."

"I already told you, I'm not going! I can't, I'm not that person anymore! You know that, you did this to me!"

"They need you."

"I'm not doing this."

"They need you."

"No!"

"They need you."

"They don't!"

"They need you."

Aetherbound sighed and dropped the bead back into the ocean. The void dissolved, leaving him in the middle of Shadesmar with the Midnight Essence.

The Clinic

A portal opened in front of DG Ash and Aventine, Aetherbound stepped through.

"Alright, what's going on here? Something about Steel Inquisitors?"

"Yeah," DG Ash said. "In my multiverse's Luthadel."

Aetherbound looked like he was about to ask a question. "There's no time to explain it," she told him. "Keep Elariel. If you're going to help-"

"Go fast," Aventine finished, interrupting DG Ash. "They need as much help as they can get." She grimaced, putting a hand to her ribs. Blood covered the right side of her head.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Aetherbound looked like he was about to ask a question. "There's no time to explain it," she told him. "Keep Elariel. If you're going to help-"

"Go fast," Aventine finished, interrupting DG Ash. "They need as much help as they can get." She grimaced, putting a hand to her ribs. Blood covered the right side of her head.

jar man is also being insane.

Ack I'm so sorry y'all, life is so crazy right now and RPing on top of it just isn't working, I'm so sorry is there anything you need me to finish up or can I just...poof again? *winces* Sorry.

26 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I assume you have some way of getting there that would be faster than walking through Shadesmar, I can do that, but it's sloooow."