Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

5 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"I don't know what a channeler is in this context, I think."

a chaneler is the main form of magic user in the wheel of time. i am an ahsa'man a user of the male half the one power.

roy runs towards the stairs and runs into the basement. 

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal appeared in the second basement. "Stop it," he said, his voice cold, as cold as Melody had ever heard it. "We don't fight each other. Not here."

"why not. i feel it would be grate entertainment."

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy runs towards the stairs and runs into the basement. 

"why not. i feel it would be grate entertainment."

…I think he’s still up in the entrance. We really should start saying where we are at the top of each post again…

37 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

…I think he’s still up in the entrance. We really should start saying where we are at the top of each post again…

that might make things slightly easyer. lets just say roy ran to the nearest stairs and went into the basement that way

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“No, it wouldn’t,” Tal said, looking pained. “This clinic is a place of safety. If you can’t keep from fighting one another, you’ll need to figure it out or leave. I’m sorry, but safety is more important than entertainment.”

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“No, it wouldn’t,” Tal said, looking pained. “This clinic is a place of safety. If you can’t keep from fighting one another, you’ll need to figure it out or leave. I’m sorry, but safety is more important than entertainment.”

Jinx crept into the shadows, whimpering slightly. 

@Edema Rue

Remember how people were on the other planet with Elan's mini-plot? Aventine broke her leg and got a minor concussion. While the concussion would probably have healed in-universe by now, the broken leg wouldn't. Which means, post Inquisitor fight, Ave has:

• a broken leg
  • 2 broken ribs
  • one shattered rib
  • hairline fracture on her skull
  • ANOTHER concussion

So, in summary, big oof.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I believe they're all back, Rue closed the gateway back. Since I forgot they existed for a moment, the resistance fighters (and Exol) would all have followed them through

11 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

"Yea-" Tal started, then cut off as Jinx tried to bite Melody. "Ah...sorry, I'll, uh...someone help her!" He called to no one in particular.

Tal appeared in the second basement. "Stop it," he said, his voice cold, as cold as Melody had ever heard it. "We don't fight each other. Not here."

"To be fair, this isn't fighting."

In the entrance (@InfiniteInsanity and @Edema Rue when Tal is free), DG Ash began dragging Aventine toward where she presumed the medical wing would be.

Aventine's head injury was starting to get worse. She was losing her touch on reality, and began to sing under her breath.

Song is Ode to What Could Have Been by Pär Hagström

I'm really going to miss our potentiality
Most of all the days we never got to live
They are so real to me
I guess we must have fooled time when we
Made it through to this side of our memories

Time is all we have, but time is nothing real
That makes us a little lost here
It makes existence itself a little hard to believe
But just have faith, my dear

I'm sorry if I made you think that all will be just fine
I hate to break that we must die

I left you all alone, a ghoul
I don't even think I know you
And you don't know who I am
You never had a chance to
Cause I was always searching and I was never there
Was busy leaving you

So dream of me as if I'm a little spark
Shooting off of a campfire
Swirling with a smokened up ego
Perhaps towards the night sky

And you will see the after glow
But sometime pretty soon I'll be out of sight
Out of sight
And you will see the afterglow,
But I'll be out of sight

They are so real to me
And I will keep on fooling time
Also from the other side of our memories

When all that's left is memories
When all that's left is memories...

19 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

In the entrance (@InfiniteInsanity and @Edema Rue when Tal is free), DG Ash began dragging Aventine toward where she presumed the medical wing would be.

Aventine's head injury was starting to get worse. She was losing her touch on reality, and began to sing under her breath.

They are so real to me
I guess we must have fooled time when we
Made it through to this side of our memories

Time is all we have, but time is nothing real
That makes us a little lost here
It makes existence itself a little hard to believe
But just have faith, my dear

I'm sorry if I made you think that all will be just fine
I hate to break that we must die

I left you all alone, a ghoul
I don't even think I know you
And you don't know who I am
You never had a chance to
Cause I was always searching and I was never there
Was busy leaving you

So dream of me as if I'm a little spark
Shooting off of a campfire
Swirling with a smokened up ego
Perhaps towards the night sky

And you will see the after glow
But sometime pretty soon I'll be out of sight
Out of sight
And you will see the afterglow,
But I'll be out of sight

They are so real to me
And I will keep on fooling time
Also from the other side of our memories

When all that's left is memories
When all that's left is memories...

Jar man screams as he sees aventine. "GIVE HER THE STRONG METAL THINGY"

6 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Jinx crept into the shadows, whimpering slightly. 

Tal closed his eyes and took a long breath. "I'm sorry, Jinx," he said kindly. "I didn't mean to get angry. But we can't be fighting, not here. That means you can't try to bite anyone, okay?"

5 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

oop- that's a very big oof.

3 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"To be fair, this isn't fighting."

Tal looked at her calmly. "It's walking on very thin ice is what it is. I don't want that ice to crack."

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar man screams as he sees aventine. "GIVE HER THE STRONG METAL THINGY"

"Wha- you mean pewter?" DG Ash yelled. "I don't even know if she can burn metals subconsciously! It's worth a shot, but-"

When the song ended, Aventine started over. "I'm really going to miss..." Without realizing, she was singing to Waylen. While her mouth sung, her mind relived the night she ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm leaving, Waylen."

"Pardon me, Mistress?"

Aventine had gotten rid of her dress not long ago, and now wore basic skaa clothing - a dark brown jacket, a black shirt and pants, and black boots with wooden buckles. Her wavy, dark brown hair was tied back more informally than it had ever been, but it was still somewhat formal. The scars on her arm and back were completely hidden under both her jacket and shirt. "I can't stay anymore - I don't feel safe."

Waylen didn't protest. "Of course. If you will, Mistress..." He held out a small box.

She took the box with no skepticism. "What's this?"

"A gift, Mistress. It will be practical to you, I hope. And should you use as much as you can, there is a choice presented to you, as well."

Aventine put the box into an inner pocket of the jacket. "Thank you, Wa-"

Two Pewterarms burst into the room. "Go, Mistress!" Waylen commanded. Aventine went to the rope she'd thrown from her window before. She turned back, only to see his neck turn the wrong way from a strike of the Pewterarm. His body crumpled to the floor, and she yelled. The Pewterarms turned to her. Eyes wide, she lept out the window and slid down the rope, burning her hands badly. She dropped the rope a couple meters above the ground and fell the rest of the way.

Her ankles nearly gave out, but there was still some strength in them. She ran.

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Wha- you mean pewter?" DG Ash yelled. "I don't even know if she can burn metals subconsciously! It's worth a shot, but-"

When the song ended, Aventine started over. "I'm really going to miss..." Without realizing, she was singing to Waylen. While her mouth sung, her mind relived the night she ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm leaving, Waylen."

"Pardon me, Mistress?"

Aventine had gotten rid of her dress not long ago, and now wore basic skaa clothing - a dark brown jacket, a black shirt and pants, and black boots with wooden buckles. Her wavy, dark brown hair was tied back more informally than it had ever been, but it was still somewhat formal. The scars on her arm and back were completely hidden under both her jacket and shirt. "I can't stay anymore - I don't feel safe."

Waylen didn't protest. "Of course. If you will, Mistress..." He held out a small box.

She took the box with no skepticism. "What's this?"

"A gift, Mistress. It will be practical to you, I hope. And should you use as much as you can, there is a choice presented to you, as well."

Aventine put the box into an inner pocket of the jacket. "Thank you, Wa-"

Two Pewterarms burst into the room. "Go, Mistress!" Waylen commanded. Aventine went to the rope she'd thrown from her window before. She turned back, only to see his neck turn the wrong way from a strike of the Pewterarm. His body crumpled to the floor, and she yelled. The Pewterarms turned to her. Eyes wide, she lept out the window and slid down the rope, burning her hands badly. She dropped the rope a couple meters above the ground and fell the rest of the way.

Her ankles nearly gave out, but there was still some strength in them. She ran.

"YES THAT THING JUST TRY IT PLEASE"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"YES THAT THING JUST TRY IT PLEASE"

"Okay!" She searched Aventine for another vial - but didn't find any. "She doesn't have any on her! Find something, quick!"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar man holds up a small chunk of pewter. "Keep her alive, please.."

DG Ash held open Aventine's mouth, and she still mumble-sung.

43 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal closed his eyes and took a long breath. "I'm sorry, Jinx," he said kindly. "I didn't mean to get angry. But we can't be fighting, not here. That means you can't try to bite anyone, okay?"

Tal looked at her calmly. "It's walking on very thin ice is what it is. I don't want that ice to crack."

Jinx looked at him. "I... no, sorry, not right... mistake." She mumbled, crawling deeper into the shadows. 

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

"Conflict should be resolved. Not ignored."