Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar man relaxes. "Oh, just you"

"Just me!"

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Is that Elan?" Idiot. If Jar Man couldn't hear you, he won't be able to either.

He should be able to.

"Yes, it's me." Elan says.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine froze. "You can... you can hear me?" she asked, somewhat quietly.

"Yes, Aventine, yes I can hear you." Elan said, creasing his brow. "I'm... confused. It's like I'm half with you... half not... I dunno. What is going on?"

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

"Yes, Aventine, yes I can hear you." Elan said, creasing his brow. "I'm... confused. It's like I'm half with you... half not... I dunno. What is going on?"

"Well, I'm in a flower field in my head, if that makes sense. Some sort of vision... thing." Oh, yeah. "I hate to use you as a messenger, but can you take a message?"

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Well, I'm in a flower field in my head, if that makes sense. Some sort of vision... thing." Oh, yeah. "I hate to use you as a messenger, but can you take a message?"

"Of course." Elan said, "What is it?"

Just now, Invisible said:

"Of course." Elan said, "What is it?"

"I can't wake up from this end. Tell Jar Man and Ash that they need to wake me up - and also that I'm not going to die." The voice made that very clear...

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I can't wake up from this end. Tell Jar Man and Ash that they need to wake me up - and also that I'm not going to die." The voice made that very clear...

"Voice?" Elan said, only to Aventine.

"Okay," He said, looking up at Jar Man and Ash, "She says you have to wake her up, she can't do it from her end. And also she is not going to die."

@TheRavenHasLanded

"Okay," He said, looking up at Jar Man and Ash, "She says you have to wake her up, she can't do it from her end. And also she is not going to die."

@TheRavenHasLanded

"You, uh... weren't supposed to hear that. Promise not to think I'm crazy?"

@TheRavenHasLanded

Jar man nods. Then he slams into aventines gut.

"You, uh... weren't supposed to hear that. Promise not to think I'm crazy?"

"My friend, if anyone is crazy, it's me. I hear voices all the time." That sounded wrong... "Of course I won't think you're crazy. I mean, if you wanna talk about it you can, if not I can just forget about it."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

WITH MEDS SHE HAS BROKEN RIBS

"My friend, if anyone is crazy, it's me. I hear voices all the time." That sounded wrong... "Of course I won't think you're crazy. I mean, if you wanna talk about it you can, if not I can just forget about it."

"There was a voice in the field. I think it's some kind of deity, but... we talked a bit, and the voice said that I won't die yet. There's... still things for me to do, apparently."

Edited by Spark of Hope

"There was a voice in the field. I think it's some kind of deity, but... we talked a bit, and the voice said that I won't die yet. There's... still things for me to do, apparently."

THATS WHAT JAR MAN WOULD DO- 

Jar man also pulls out a thing of smelling smalts.

"I see... I sure hope gods aren't getting too involved..." Elan says, "But... well, it's a good sign... you won't die now."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Elan yelps. "Not like THAT!!!!"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar man also pulls out a thing of smelling smalts.

STILL HE CARES ABOUT HER AND KNOWS ABOUT HER BROKEN RIBS

"I see... I sure hope gods aren't getting too involved..." Elan says, "But... well, it's a good sign... you won't die now."

Elan yelps. "Not like THAT!!!!"

"I agree on both fronts."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar man passes the salts under aventines nose.

The scents overwhelmed the fresh air and flowers. Aventine's face wrinkled. "That's rank."

"Gods gods gods... which god..." Elan mutters to himself, "And why here... her... now..."

I originally planned for it to be a god but didn't like that idea. The voice never actually said it was one, she just assumed and is being led on at this point

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

The scents overwhelmed the fresh air and flowers. Aventine's face wrinkled. "That's rank."

And now Elan assumes it is too.

"But who..." Elan says. He shakes his head, then looks up at Jar Man. "She awake?"

"But who..." Elan says. He shakes his head, then looks up at Jar Man. "She awake?"

Aventine's eyes unglazed and she stopped singing. She held a blanket flower in one hand, and her other hand rubbed her face.