Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I've rested. Started to feel better, after Kaos."

"Wow. I've missed a lot." 

She had. She'd missed a lot. Too much. She didn't belong here anymore. The one place she'd thought she'd always be able to return to--- the one person she'd thought she could always return to--- no longer needed her. They didn't even want her anymore.

"I guess I should just go." 

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

"Wow. I've missed a lot." 

She had. She'd missed a lot. Too much. She didn't belong here anymore. The one place she'd thought she'd always be able to return to--- the one person she'd thought she could always return to--- no longer needed her. They didn't even want her anymore.

"I guess I should just go." 

"No! It's alright. You're more than welcome here. I think Nameless still remembers what happened... and apparently someone named Lerac was a part of it, and he... works for Death now?"

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No! It's alright. You're more than welcome here. I think Nameless still remembers what happened... and apparently someone named Lerac was a part of it, and he... works for Death now?"

"Lerac," she repeated, latching to that fragment of the past. "So he's not around here?" 

"...Lerac. Tried to kill you?" 

"He was ordered to, by Death. Apparently my gods caused trouble in the afterlife after I died, and it had to do with me."

By the way, you might recall TAAron is faintly glowing and translucent.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"He was ordered to, by Death. Apparently my gods caused trouble in the afterlife after I died, and it had to do with me."

"Oh. that makes more sense." She twisted her fingers. "So when did you get all glow-ey?" 

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I teleported. I... don't think I was supposed to do that. It hurt me a bit. Probably not a big concern."

"Knowing you? Definitely a concern." She smiled. "Lerasium? Do you remember lerasium?" 

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Uh, yeah. I used to be a Mistborn, but I lost those abilities after Kaos."

"Ah. Interesting." She Found a marshmallow and turned it over in her hands. "You gave me lerasium once," she blurted. 

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He didn't respond. He seemed nervous, uncertain. And very tired.

She took a breath and knelt to pick up the bowl and gather the marshmallows. "I'm sorry. I should just go. You deserve a fresh start." She squeezed her eyes shut for half a second to keep the tears back. "And someone better than me." 

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

She took a breath and knelt to pick up the bowl and gather the marshmallows. "I'm sorry. I should just go. You deserve a fresh start." She squeezed her eyes shut for half a second to keep the tears back. "And someone better than me." 

"Haly. I was thinking I could try to remember."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Haly. I was thinking I could try to remember."

"No." She squeezed a marshmallow in her hand, but when she opened her fist, it had turned into rose petals. She threw them at the ground and stood up. "Like I said. You deserve better. And I don't belong here anymore." 

"No." She squeezed a marshmallow in her hand, but when she opened her fist, it had turned into rose petals. She threw them at the ground and stood up. "Like I said. You deserve better. And I don't belong here anymore." 

"I don't think either of those things are true."

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't think either of those things are true."

"They both are. Like Rue? She sounds nice." A wave of jealousy hit her, hard. One of her feet sunk into the floor and she had to yank it out. "I have to go before I blow up the building or something."

"They both are. Like Rue? She sounds nice." A wave of jealousy hit her, hard. One of her feet sunk into the floor and she had to yank it out. "I have to go before I blow up the building or something."

"Rue is gone," TAAron said quietly. "She got hurt and needed to go get help... she might not come back."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Rue is gone," TAAron said quietly. "She got hurt and needed to go get help... she might not come back."

"Ah." She closed her eyes and banished her emotions to the corner of her brain. "Well, why don't we go find her?" 

"Ah." She closed her eyes and banished her emotions to the corner of her brain. "Well, why don't we go find her?" 

"No. She needs to do whatever she's doing. Please, I think I need to remember. It's not fair of me that I just made myself forget... whatever I did to you."