Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

21 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No. She needs to do whatever she's doing. Please, I think I need to remember. It's not fair of me that I just made myself forget... whatever I did to you."

"You didn't do anything. It was Rylla.  She's why I've been gone. Not you." She chewed her lip. "And no, it's not fair. But it's not fair to you to make you give up the amnesia or whatever. It's better for you." 

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

"You didn't do anything. It was Rylla.  She's why I've been gone. Not you." She chewed her lip. "And no, it's not fair. But it's not fair to you to make you give up the amnesia or whatever. It's better for you." 

"I don't know that it is."

18 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

"How can it not be?" She twisted her fingers together. 

"Just trying to run away and hide from... whatever happened seems like it does more harm than good."

@The Halcyon Girl

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

21 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Just trying to run away and hide from... whatever happened seems like it does more harm than good."

@The Halcyon Girl

She didn't know what to say to that. She Found a marshmallow and played with it, but she didn't really feel like eating, so she dropped it into the bowl by her feet. "But... maybe it's not." 

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

She didn't know what to say to that. She Found a marshmallow and played with it, but she didn't really feel like eating, so she dropped it into the bowl by her feet. "But... maybe it's not." 

"Do you want me to get my memories back?"

Ka-thump

She glanced up at him, then back down at her hands. "Well, it shouldn't." 

oooooooooooooooooo!!

Also, wow. This thread is at 348 pages already. That's seriously impressive. I had a hard time keeping up with the plot before, but now? Not a chance.

29 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Why not?"

"Because! Of course I want your memories back. You were---" her voice broke. "You were the best thing that ever happened to me." She took a couple of deep breaths. "But I don't want you to put everything you have here in jeopardy for me." 

30 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

I actually legitimately feel the same way xD 

3 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

"Because! Of course I want your memories back. You were---" her voice broke. "You were the best thing that ever happened to me." She took a couple of deep breaths. "But I don't want you to put everything you have here in jeopardy for me." 

He looked at her for a long time. "I'm... going to try to get them back. I think I owe you that. And it'll be best overall."

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He looked at her for a long time. "I'm... going to try to get them back. I think I owe you that. And it'll be best overall."

"But..." 

Her protests died on her lips. Selfish? Yes. Selfish. But she wanted him back. She wanted him to look at her that way again. 

Stars, she needed him back. 

"How?" 

"But..." 

Her protests died on her lips. Selfish? Yes. Selfish. But she wanted him back. She wanted him to look at her that way again. 

Stars, she needed him back. 

"How?" 

"I don't know. I must have somehow suppressed it myself... I'm sure if I..." He shivered. "It should be easy."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't know. I must have somehow suppressed it myself... I'm sure if I..." He shivered. "It should be easy."

"But it's not," she guessed. "Or it won't be. Or something. Can I help? Or... what do you need? Or are we going somewhere? Sorry. I babble when I'm nervous." 

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

"But it's not," she guessed. "Or it won't be. Or something. Can I help? Or... what do you need? Or are we going somewhere? Sorry. I babble when I'm nervous." 

He smiled at her faintly. "I might be able to make a magical connection between us. Maybe that would make it easier."

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He smiled at her faintly. "I might be able to make a magical connection between us. Maybe that would make it easier."

"Really? You can do that?" Her pulse wouldn't slow down. "Sure. Go ahead. I'm definitely willing." 

"Really? You can do that?" Her pulse wouldn't slow down. "Sure. Go ahead. I'm definitely willing." 

He nodded, and didn't even have to close his eyes this time to initiate the connection. A fault glowing golden line appeared between them. TAAron started shaking slightly.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He nodded, and didn't even have to close his eyes this time to initiate the connection. A fault glowing golden line appeared between them. TAAron started shaking slightly.

She reached for him, but hesitated. "TAAron, are you okay?" 

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't know if I can do this. I don't know why, it's just so... impossible."

"You don't have to do it. Okay? You don't have to." 

But that meant he'd be like this forever. And she'd lose him for good. 

She pushed that away. "You can stop."