Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"This... this is going to hurt, isn't it?"

"Yes. Very probably. You don't have to do it," she told him, feeling desperate. Desperate that he wouldn't do it, because she'd undoubtedly let him down eventually--- but more desperate for him to remember, so she could see that recognition in his eyes again. 

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

"Yes. Very probably. You don't have to do it," she told him, feeling desperate. Desperate that he wouldn't do it, because she'd undoubtedly let him down eventually--- but more desperate for him to remember, so she could see that recognition in his eyes again. 

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I lost you... It's my fault. I should have found a way to save you, or stay with you."

"Oh... oh my gosh. You remember." She pulled back, hands to her mouth. "No. No. it wasn't your fault. You did what you had to, okay? Please don't blame yourself." She reached out and hugged him.

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

"Oh... oh my gosh. You remember." She pulled back, hands to her mouth. "No. No. it wasn't your fault. You did what you had to, okay? Please don't blame yourself." She reached out and hugged him.

"I'm sorry." He shivered in her arms.

On 2/18/2024 at 4:46 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

You're welcome to come see me, Elan, and JM in the infirmary!

11 hours ago, That1Cellist said:

If you'd like a plot summary, I can give you one. I've kinda become resident plot summarizer lol

@InfiniteInsanity

You done with your books?

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:
  Hide contents

Um yeah. What do I need to do?

Help me with my ✨InJuRiEs✨ (2 broken/1 shattered rib, broken leg, concussion, hairline fracture in skull)

On 2/14/2024 at 10:51 AM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar man has his air knocked from him. "*gasp* un-*gasp* called *gasp* for"

This was your last post before this, Ave smiled and grimaced in pain. We continue!

Aventine moved her hand to her forehead, black sand falling from her sleeve.

@InfiniteInsanity

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine moved her hand to her forehead, black sand falling from her sleeve.

@InfiniteInsanity

Ash continued working. 

I could use a little more help.

I'm already helping you.

I don't know what to do! Normally there would be a team of doctors working on this. Its just me!

Fine.

Ash's eyes flickered between green and gold for a few moments before settling with gold.

She stepped back.

Ash opened her mouth to speak but the voice wasn't her's. It was more stern and motherly. 

"Hold still."

A gold bar of light appeared above Aventine and slowly passed through her.

"All your injuries have been 90% healed. The rest of the healing process will go much faster. It'll take about three days. It will hurt so if you need pain killers of any kind push the red button on the wall and Ash will bring you some. DO NOT take any from any one else."

There was a gold flash of light and Ash disappeared.

Ash's Office

Ash appeared in her office and collapsed in her chair. A gold figure stood in front of her desk.

"You have access to my power you are able to do all that on your own. So you owe me a favor now."

And with that the figure vanished.

16 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Ash continued working. 

I could use a little more help.

I'm already helping you.

I don't know what to do! Normally there would be a team of doctors working on this. Its just me!

Fine.

Ash's eyes flickered between green and gold for a few moments before settling with gold.

She stepped back.

Ash opened her mouth to speak but the voice wasn't her's. It was more stern and motherly. 

"Hold still."

A gold bar of light appeared above Aventine and slowly passed through her.

"All your injuries have been 90% healed. The rest of the healing process will go much faster. It'll take about three days. It will hurt so if you need pain killers of any kind push the red button on the wall and Ash will bring you some. DO NOT take any from any one else."

There was a gold flash of light and Ash disappeared.

Ash's Office

Ash appeared in her office and collapsed in her chair. A gold figure stood in front of her desk.

"You have access to my power you are able to do all that on your own. So you owe me a favor now."

And with that the figure vanished.

"Rude"

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Rude"

The pain was much more bearable now. Aventine sat up and hung her legs over the side of the bed. "I'm sure she had reason." More sand fell when she sat up.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Where is all this sand coming from?"

"Same place as the flower - my mind." She opened her mouth to continue, but seemed to think better of it. Older me mentioned that interacting with my other forms too much could unravel reality - maybe I should be careful who I reveal it to.

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Same place as the flower - my mind." She opened her mouth to continue, but seemed to think better of it. Older me mentioned that interacting with my other forms too much could unravel reality - maybe I should be careful who I reveal it to.

Jar man just raises an eyebrow.