Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

19 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

The pain was much more bearable now. Aventine sat up and hung her legs over the side of the bed. "I'm sure she had reason." More sand fell when she sat up.

A note floated through the air and landed on Aventine's lap. 

REST!!! Just because it feels better doesn't mean that you can get up and just go. Unless there is an emergency you are to stay in the infirmary until the three days have past. This all will take a heavy toll on your body.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar man just raises an eyebrow. 

"It... seems complicated."

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

REST!!! Just because it feels better doesn't mean that you can get up and just go. Unless there is an emergency you are to stay in the infirmary until the three days have past. This all will take a heavy toll on your body.

Aventine smiled annoyedly. "I was SITTING UP!"

Even if Ash couldn't hear her. I just wanted to stop laying down and sit up 😝

On 4/25/2022 at 11:43 AM, NameIess said:

"We should make a Shardblade gun using a bunch of lightsabers?"

the fan is gathering lightsabers in the insanity clinic's cafeteria. somehow, he does'nt have a shardblade.

it then eats some nearby napkins.

Edited by Just_a_Fan

Just now, Just_a_Fan said:

the fan is gathering lightsabers in the insanity clinic's cafeteria. somehow, he does'nt have a shardblade.

it then eats some nearby tissues.

Just read that near the end of S1 too - you really like quoting that bit, don't you?

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Just read that near the end of S1 too - you really like quoting that bit, don't you?

"aye. a shard-railgun seems like a good idea for defences for this place, say, in case the chickens come back." the fan muses, before sending out a phoenix to help him.

Edited by Just_a_Fan

53 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

"aye. a shard-railgun seems like a good idea for defences for this place, say, in case the chickens come back." the fan muses, before sending out a phoenix to help him.

I don't believe the chickens have been in this season at all, since Thaidakar hasn't really played much of a role...

Finally finished reading S1 my WORD it was awesome.

Edited by Spark of Hope

23 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

On 2/20/2024 at 9:43 AM, Spark of Hope said:

"It... seems complicated."

Aventine smiled annoyedly. "I was SITTING UP!"

On 2/20/2024 at 9:41 AM, InfiniteInsanity said:

Pic had managed to become a distraction for the inquisitors in that fight. He knew not what had happened, just that he had seen... himself? It was all a blur at this point. His music had never felt so open, so limitless, so free. He had no choice but to act, and acted by distracting a good 3 inquisitors. He never managed to land a blow on them, but they only managed 5 or 6 solid hits. Pic lost them, then looped back to the clinic, bruised, but not broken. 

He entered the medical wing, light on him beginning to fade, as he coughed up a melody along with some blood. 

"Oh thank the tones, you made it out safe."

46 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic had managed to become a distraction for the inquisitors in that fight. He knew not what had happened, just that he had seen... himself? It was all a blur at this point. His music had never felt so open, so limitless, so free. He had no choice but to act, and acted by distracting a good 3 inquisitors. He never managed to land a blow on them, but they only managed 5 or 6 solid hits. Pic lost them, then looped back to the clinic, bruised, but not broken. 

He entered the medical wing, light on him beginning to fade, as he coughed up a melody along with some blood. 

"Oh thank the tones, you made it out safe."

"Hey," Aventine smiled, almost nauseously. "Ash... should still be nearby. I think."

29 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Hey," Aventine smiled, almost nauseously. "Ash... should still be nearby. I think."

Pic collapsed on the chair next to Ave, and began humming a soothing tune. A calm washed over Aventine and Pic, though it felt forced. Pic hummed along with the tune. 

"You found what you needed in the keep?"

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic collapsed on the chair next to Ave, and began humming a soothing tune. A calm washed over Aventine and Pic, though it felt forced. Pic hummed along with the tune. 

Jar man grins. "*gasp* no idea, but i killed some really creepy looking people."

44 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

“We found Rue and TAAron, yes. They’re probably around. I doubt Rue would’ve kept the gateway open this long.”

41 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar man grins. "*gasp* no idea, but i killed some really creepy looking people."

“Um… I don’t think you killed any Inquisitors. But who knows, maybe the concussion messed up my memory.”

14 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“We found Rue and TAAron, yes. They’re probably around. I doubt Rue would’ve kept the gateway open this long.”

“Um… I don’t think you killed any Inquisitors. But who knows, maybe the concussion messed up my memory.”

57 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

“Oh yeah, that’s why we went there. The fight must have messed me up too, cause I saw myself! I still haven’t had a chance to show TAAron the crystal rod. Wonder if he remembers that.”

7 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

“Oh yeah, that’s why we went there. The fight must have messed me up too, cause I saw myself! I still haven’t had a chance to show TAAron the crystal rod. Wonder if he remembers that.”

Aventine smiled, a little knowingly. “You sure it wasn’t your ‘doppelgänger?’”

Just now, Cash67 said:

“What’s that?”

“We just use that for lack of a better term. They’re us from a parallel multiverse, I guess. That’s what I’ve put together. Different from mythological doppelgängers, thank goodness.”

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“We just use that for lack of a better term. They’re us from a parallel multiverse, I guess. That’s what I’ve put together. Different from mythological doppelgängers, thank goodness.”

“So my doppe-tcha-call-it was there? It’s like I turned out different somewhere else? Someone else… grew up with what I did?”

Just now, Cash67 said:

“So my doppe-tcha-call-it was there? It’s like I turned out different somewhere else? Someone else… grew up with what I did?”

“We had the same experiences, to a certain point. For our other selves, there was no clinic. Everything that happened to us before the point of our lives when we arrived… is the same.”

12 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“We had the same experiences, to a certain point. For our other selves, there was no clinic. Everything that happened to us before the point of our lives when we arrived… is the same.”

Pic stopped humming at this point. 
“He didn’t get the support I did? He had to struggle?”

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine looked at him in confusion.

Pic confusion, excitement, and longing to know this person came out in a flood of questions, none of which he expected to be answered.

“How was he so… composed? Did he find people who tolerated my magic as this clinic did? Did he find a place he belonged? Was he… happy?”