Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i agree. im sorry ok. it sliped out that time."

"Then I'll let it slide - just this once."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He frowns. "The problem was i put myself into the situation. I couldnt think"

She leaned forward in her chair, hands clasped, elbows on her knees. "From what you've told me before, you were forced into that situation. It wasn't your fault." Despite not burning anything, her gaze seemed to pierce his soul.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"Then I'll let it slide - just this once."

She leaned forward in her chair, hands clasped, elbows on her knees. "From what you've told me before, you were forced into that situation. It wasn't your fault." Despite not burning anything, her gaze seemed to pierce his soul.

Jar Man glared at her right back. "I was the ring leader of the cult for awhile. when new leadership took over, they thought it would be fun to make a killer. I disagreed. so they deposed me. then forced me to do the act. they laughed while i did this, listening to this man screaming."

On 11/27/2023 at 11:51 AM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"well... i had a choice that took me down a path without choices made for myself... i was 16 when i got my first hit, and never looked back. then they asked me to go down to the old house, and im no scaredy-cat, no i went down there. cult grabbed me, stuffed me full of drugs and had me cut a man open. i- i embalmed him. in ichor. then... i just lost myself. i barely got out... but im now constantly connected to the murder of a man. a man who is still alive. but he's still dead. the man i killed will never be again."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man glared at her right back. "I was the ring leader of the cult for awhile. when new leadership took over, they thought it would be fun to make a killer. I disagreed. so they deposed me. then forced me to do the act. they laughed while i did this, listening to this man screaming."

She repeated to him quietly what he had said before, at a level where no one else could hear.

"I remember things," she continued quietly. "And from what I remember, this was never your fault."

She repeated to him quietly what he had said before, at a level where no one else could hear.

"I remember things," she continued quietly. "And from what I remember, this was never your fault."

im forgetting my own lore lololol.

"The man lived, but i would've rather killed him." he sighs. "The drugs have been doing stuff to my memory. i think thats a good thing..."

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"oh my god!"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"The man lived, but i would've rather killed him." he sighs. "The drugs have been doing stuff to my memory. i think thats a good thing..."

lol

"Time will tell," she said, leaning back. "But he only time have seen you kill anyone was in defense of another. If it's any consolation, I don't think you're a bad man."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"oh my god!"

She glared at him. "Contain yourself, please."

"Time will tell," she said, leaning back. "But he only time have seen you kill anyone was in defense of another. If it's any consolation, I don't think you're a bad man."

She glared at him. "Contain yourself, please."

"Well, damn. thank you" he smiles weakly.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She shrugged. "You've saved my life at least twice. This is a small thing compared to that."

She feels like she owes him a debt, just won't say it

17 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

12 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She shrugged. "You've saved my life at least twice. This is a small thing compared to that."

"It does sound like it was their fault for manipulating you. It is not the piano's fault that it plays a dissonant chord. You've done good while you're here, and at least tried to leave the drugs behind."

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

"It does sound like it was their fault for manipulating you. It is not the piano's fault that it plays a dissonant chord. You've done good while you're here, and at least tried to leave the drugs behind."

17 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

He sighs. "Im just tired"

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

"That's a better way to put it," she smiled sheepishly.

11 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He sighs. "Im just tired"

"We all need rest. Lets get sleep." 

10 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"That's a better way to put it," she smiled sheepishly.

Pic whirls on Aventine. "You need to go back to the infirmary, and," Pic looks down at himself, "I need rest as well." Pic moves toward the door. 

37 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"oh my god!"

"You go get rest, too."

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

"We all need rest. Lets get sleep." 

Pic whirls on Aventine. "You need to go back to the infirmary, and," Pic looks down at himself, "I need rest as well." Pic moves toward the door. 

"You go get rest, too."

"Yeah... Yeah, you're right."

She turned to Ash. "He was coughing up blood a bit ago, too."

@InfiniteInsanity

Ash smiled from her spot in the corner of the room.

"Yes Pic is right. You all need rest. Aventine and Jar Man will stay in their rooms here in the infirmary and the rest of you will need to find other spaces to sleep for the night."

Ash gave Aventine and Elan a pointed look. "None of you need to worry about keeping anyone clean. The Clinic is a place to recover from various addictions. Or at least that was the original point. We know how to take care of people."

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Yeah... Yeah, you're right."

She turned to Ash. "He was coughing up blood a bit ago, too."

@InfiniteInsanity

"Jar Man was?"

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Yes Pic is right. You all need rest. Aventine and Jar Man will stay in their rooms here in the infirmary and the rest of you will need to find other spaces to sleep for the night."

Ash gave Aventine and Elan a pointed look. "None of you need to worry about keeping anyone clean. The Clinic is a place to recover from various addictions. Or at least that was the original point. We know how to take care of people."

"Jar Man was?"

"Nope. Pic."

2 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Jar Man was?"

"Nope. Pic."

Pic sheepishly smiles, and a few of his teeth have a red tint.