Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Jinx cringed away from her, pressing her back into the corner. 

Addison turned sadly.

It would be best to not be here.

She opened the door and left, closing it softly behind her. Then she walked to a secluded hallway and sat, head in her hands.

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Addison turned sadly.

She opened the door and left, closing it softly behind her. Then she walked to a secluded hallway and sat, head in her hands.

“Roy, can you help her?”

@RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Roy, can you help her?”

@RoyalBeeMage

4 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Addison turned sadly.

Jinx stared after Addison, but didn't otherwise move. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Jinx stared after Addison, but didn't otherwise move. 

Aventine looked over from her chair, smiled, and said nothing. She turned away after a couple seconds. Best not to make her uncomfortable.

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine looked over from her chair, smiled, and said nothing. She turned away after a couple seconds. Best not to make her uncomfortable.

Jinx let her head drop. Then, the tears started.

She covered her mouth, trying to muffle the sobs that wracked her small body.  

Insa

4 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm shrugged and tried to suppress a shiver. "I'll be fine."

Insa's frown deeped but she put on the cloak. She gave Bookwyrm a hug. "Thank you. But if you get too cold before we can find somewhere warmer please tell me."

She let go. "Since we have no idea where we are and no good idea of where teleportation could get us... Is it possible that this place had a basement of some sort? In and of itself a basement wouldn't necessarily be much warmer but it would at the very least be somewhat more protected than out here?"

Ash

Ash felt a deep sense of panic run through her mind. She caught hold of it and used it to teleport to the source.

Ash stood in the run with Jinx in the corner. Slowly she approached her and sat down next to her. She spoke with  a quiet gentle voice. "Hey, what's wrong?"

18 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Jinx stared at her, uncomprehending. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Jinx let her head drop. Then, the tears started.

She covered her mouth, trying to muffle the sobs that wracked her small body.  

Pic sat still, not knowing what to do. He simply diminished the volume of his song so Ash could work. 

2 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa

Insa's frown deeped but she put on the cloak. She gave Bookwyrm a hug. "Thank you. But if you get too cold before we can find somewhere warmer please tell me."

She let go. "Since we have no idea where we are and no good idea of where teleportation could get us... Is it possible that this place had a basement of some sort? In and of itself a basement wouldn't necessarily be much warmer but it would at the very least be somewhat more protected than out here?"

Ash

Ash felt a deep sense of panic run through her mind. She caught hold of it and used it to teleport to the source.

Ash stood in the run with Jinx in the corner. Slowly she approached her and sat down next to her. She spoke with  a quiet gentle voice. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I- I- n-n-noo" She choked out. 

3 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Bookwyrm scanned the area. "It doesn't look like it...I don't see any sign of a passageway. If it did have something, it was designed to be hard to access."

He looked out the crumbling entrance of the temple. "I think we're going to have to leave and keep looking."

Ash

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I- I- n-n-noo" She choked out. 

"Is it okay if I touch you or do you not want to be touched right now?"

Insa

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm scanned the area. "It doesn't look like it...I don't see any sign of a passageway. If it did have something, it was designed to be hard to access."

He looked out the crumbling entrance of the temple. "I think we're going to have to leave and keep looking."

Insa sighed and then nodded. "Alright then. Let's go."

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

Ash

Insa

"D-d-don't kn-know-" Jinx still didn't Look At The Person.

3 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Bookwyrm stepped out of the temple and into the frigid air.

The area around the temple was a flat, cold wasteland, blanketed in a soft layer of snow, which obscured cold, frozen dirt. Nothing seemed to grow in it. The overcast grey sky added a sense of bleakness to the scene. 

Off in the distance were a range of mountains, and near the foothills of those mountains, a dense forest of evergreens.

"Look, there," he told Insa, pointing. "If we're going to find anything in the way of shelter, it's probably going to be that forest."

7 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Ash

Insa

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

“She seemed very anti-touching earlier.”

7 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Pic nodded in agreement. “I don’t know what has happened to her,” he muses along to his lullaby tune. 

Ash

10 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Ash nodded. "That's okay. I'm gonna try something and if it isn't helping you or is making things worse you tell me alright?"

Ash reached her arm around Jinx back and gently touched her back with just her fingertips. She slowly and gently moved her hand in a circular motion.

"This always helps me. But if it doesn't help you that's okay, just tell me and I'll stop."

Insa

9 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm stepped out of the temple and into the frigid air.

The area around the temple was a flat, cold wasteland, blanketed in a soft layer of snow, which obscured cold, frozen dirt. Nothing seemed to grow in it. The overcast grey sky added a sense of bleakness to the scene. 

Off in the distance were a range of mountains, and near the foothills of those mountains, a dense forest of evergreens.

"Look, there," he told Insa, pointing. "If we're going to find anything in the way of shelter, it's probably going to be that forest."

Insa followed him and sadness washed over her as she remembered the bright cheery forest that had been there before.

Insa nodded and started heading toward the forest.

17 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Ash

33 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

27 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Ash nodded. "That's okay. I'm gonna try something and if it isn't helping you or is making things worse you tell me alright?"

Ash reached her arm around Jinx back and gently touched her back with just her fingertips. She slowly and gently moved her hand in a circular motion.

"This always helps me. But if it doesn't help you that's okay, just tell me and I'll stop."

Jinx shivered slightly, scooting closer to them. "F-f-fells b-better-" 

Off for the night

don't kill Jinx

I hope I don't have 3+ pages to read tomorrow, but that'll prolly happen...

Good night, Y'all!

Edited by Just-A-Stick

14 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Jinx shivered slightly, scooting closer to them. "F-f-fells b-better-" 

Pic smiled from the side of the room where he sat with Aventine. He continued humming his lullaby, because he didn’t want to change anything about the situation that made Jinx improve. 

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Jar Man looks at Ave. "Sometimes, you gotta break it in order to fix it." and he goes over and stares.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man looks at Ave. "Sometimes, you gotta break it in order to fix it." and he goes over and stares.

Pic face turns to one of extreme worry and concern. He almost stands up to pull Jar Man back, but he instead keeps humming, hoping Ash would direct him away. 

10 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Jar Man, there's trying to help and there's crossing a line. Right now, you're doing the latter."