Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Eyes turns his gaze upon Lerac. "YOU APPEAR TO NEED OR WANT SOMETHING. SPEAK YOUR WISH, BUT BE WARNED THAT IT WILL CAUSE UNEXPECTED BACKLASH"

"What in the world is going on?!" Pic exclaimed. 

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Eyes stares a bit dumb-founded. "FINE. BUT ADDRESS ME WITH RESPECT, AS ONLY MY CHOSEN AND MY AVATAR MAY SPEAK TO ME LIKE THIS"

Hey, Ave!

What-

Relax, I'm another you.

I thought future me said we could only communicate while unconscious.

Rui's been experimenting a bit, and we figured out how to communicate otherwise - and swap places.

I'm kinda in the middle of something right now.

In case you haven't noticed, which I know you have, he claims to be a god, and you claim to believe in none. Most of us do actually believe in a God, however, and I think it'd be infinitely better to face a false god with the real One.

You sound crazy.

I get that a lot, with what I do. You willing to swap?

... Fine.

Alright, just relax your body.

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

Pic thought for a moment, and then took her hand and nodded. "I'd like to at least try," he hummed softly. 

"What do you mean, 'again'?!"

Pic nearly dropped her hand in shock. However, he instead made the choice to grip it tighter. 

"Me too," she said quietly.

"I've met him before." She looked like she was concentrating on something, and her body went limp.

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Hey, Ave!

What-

Relax, I'm another you.

Rui's been experimenting a bit, and we figured out how to communicate otherwise - and swap places.

In case you haven't noticed, which I know you have, he claims to be a god, and you claim to believe in none. Most of us do actually believe in a God, however, and I think it'd be infinitely better to face a false god with the real One.

You sound crazy.

... Fine.

"I've met him before." She looked like she was concentrating on something, and her body went limp.

"EYES. LORD OF THE STARS. WISH GRANTER. Hold on... what else... damn this memory..." Eyes looks around. "Is the unconscious woman alright?"

Lerac looked at Aventine with concern.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"EYES. LORD OF THE STARS. WISH GRANTER. Hold on... what else... damn this memory..." Eyes looks around. "Is the unconscious woman alright?"

Her deep brown hair changed. It maintained its wave, but it faded to black with dyed green highlights. The scars on her arms faded, replaced by a plethora of tattoos on her left arm. When her eyes opened, they would be brown instead of gray. Her clothes were all black, and she had a gun in her hand.

She stood up and shot Eyes in the knee.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Her deep brown hair changed. It maintained its wave, but it faded to black with dyed green highlights. The scars on her arms faded, replaced by a plethora of tattoos on her left arm. When her eyes opened, they would be brown instead of gray. Her clothes were all black, and she had a gun in her hand.

She stood up and shot Eyes in the knee.

Eyes screams. Then Jar Man screams. Then the bullet wound shoots out back at the new aventine. "TRAITOR" "AVENTINE WHAT THE HELL-"

Hey, Ave!

What-

Relax, I'm another you.

You sound crazy.

... Fine.

Pic quickly moved to catch her, and managed to hold her head just before it hit a chair. "Aventine?" he asked, a little panic in his voice. He shook her a little bit, then uttered a string of expletives when she didn't wake up. He picked her up in his arms and held her, singing a tune to enhance his arm strength. The staves wrapped around his arms like they did Aventine's legs. He uttered another expletive when  her appearance started changing, and was shocked when she simply stood up and pulled out a gun

Eyes screams. Then Jar Man screams. Then the bullet wound shoots out back at the new aventine. "TRAITOR" "AVENTINE WHAT THE HELL-"

"Not Ave right now," she said, dodging the bullet. She ran forward and punched Eyes in the stomach before leaping back.

14 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Not Ave right now," she said, dodging the bullet. She ran forward and punched Eyes in the stomach before leaping back.

Pic stood shocked, holding his arms out where Avent-.... Not-Aventine? fought Jar Man... or Eyes.....

Staves, there is so much I don't understand. Pic thought, leaping into the fray. He hummede louder, giving his arms a surge of strength, and attempted to pin the both of them down.

@TheRavenHasLanded 

Edited by Cash67
pinging eyes

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

Pic stood shocked, holding his arms out where Avent-.... Not-Aventine? fought Jar Man... or Eyes.....

Staves, there is so much I don't understandhummed. Pic thought, leaping into the fray. He hummede louder, giving his arms a surge of strength, and attempted to pin the both of them down.

@TheRavenHasLanded 

"Sorry," she said, and she chicken winged his arm before shooting at Eyes again.

6 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Staves, there is so much I don't understand. Pic thought, leaping into the fray. He hummede louder, giving his arms a surge of strength, and attempted to pin the both of them down.

@TheRavenHasLanded 

thank you.

Jar Man pulls out a knife. Eyes makes him sprout a couple more arms for more weapons. Jar Man screams. "HEY ENOUGH OF THIS" "THEY WANTED THE FIGHT- THEY SHOT US" "WELL THAT AINT THE PERSON WHO YOUVE TALKED TO-"

20 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"NO SH-- SHERLOCK"

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

7 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Sorry," she said, and she chicken winged his arm before shooting at Eyes again.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man pulls out a knife. Eyes makes him sprout a couple more arms for more weapons. Jar Man screams. "HEY ENOUGH OF THIS" "THEY WANTED THE FIGHT- THEY SHOT US" "WELL THAT AINT THE PERSON WHO YOUVE TALKED TO-"

"NO SH-- SHERLOCK"

The blow hit the staves, and did no real damage to Pic. However, the staves had produced an effect that make Pic's arms bounce and vibrate upon each hit... and Aventine's hit sent him flying into Jar Man. As Aventine took a shot, the bullet narrowly missed the two of them, and the new arms quickly grasped at Pic. He was forced to punch away arms with one hand while holding down JM at the chest with the other. 

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"NO SH-- SHERLOCK"

If your opponent has a knife, stay out of range, her instructor's voice echoed in her head.

Brief character explaination-

Meet Sass! She's from the Divergent universe and she's Abnegation-born Dauntless. When she was little she was traumatized by a squirrel which gave her MPD/DID. Alternate form is Ego, comes out when she feels threatened. You don't want to mess with Sass, but you definitely don't want to mess with Ego. She strangled someone.

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

If your opponent has a knife, stay out of range, her instructor's voice echoed in her head.

Now, that would be someone Jar Man wouldn't feel ANY regret experimenting on...

"WHO ARE YOU-" "EYES" "NOT TALKING TO YOU"

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

They shook their head.

“Well then…will you tell me what you need?” Tal smiled invitingly. “We have plenty of food, and rooms.”

17 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Sass Romero." She aimed for one of his many arms and shot again.

Divergent spoilers

Spoiler

In the Erudite/Dauntless attack on Abnegation, Ego also shot her dad. So.

19 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

17 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Just... stay... still.." Pic muttered between punches as he held Jar Man down. 

"Sass Romero." She aimed for one of his many arms and shot again.

Hide contents

In the Erudite/Dauntless attack on Abnegation, Ego also shot her dad. So.

Jar Man just takes the arm off, puts away all of his knives, pulls out a crap ton of cocaine or something, snorts it, then grins. "Shoot me. i dare ya."

Jar Man just takes the arm off, puts away all of his knives, pulls out a crap ton of cocaine or something, snorts it, then grins. "Shoot me. i dare ya."

"Your voice is different now. What happened to the other guy?" Sass held the gun in the same spot, still aimed on him, but didn't shoot.

"Still here" "Shush"

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Your voice is different now. What happened to the other guy?" Sass held the gun in the same spot, still aimed on him, but didn't shoot.

Lerac had stood, looking tense.

"Still here" "Shush"

The guy with the deep voice is clearly a problem here. Not sure about the other guy.

"What do you think gives you the right to call yourself God?"