Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"So you aren't Aventine... what's your relationship with her, than allows for this?"

"Ehh... Well, it's not bad or anything, but if I say too much it puts this entire universe in immense danger, sooo... Forgive me for keeping that information to myself."

28 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"This idiot summoned me, so i thought i would ask..."

20 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Well... he has many names. Jehovah Rohi, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Shalom, Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah Tsidkenu, Jehovah Shammah, Adonai, El Shaddai... and that's just to name a few."

32 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Why do you need to be here do deal with that?"

Pic sighed and let JM up. Then turned to not-Aventine, sighed, and just kinda sat down and observed with a stressed look on his face. 

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Fair enough."

8 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic sighed and let JM up. Then turned to not-Aventine, sighed, and just kinda sat down and observed with a stressed look on his face. 

Can I please come back now.

Girl.

And why not?

Fine. Fine. Just chill.

She put a hand on her forehead and sighed.

10 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Can I please come back now.

Girl.

And why not?

Fine. Fine. Just chill.

She put a hand on her forehead and sighed.

"You and me both," he mutters. 

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Thanks" "Soft-"

He shoots a furtive look at JM, seeing if he will do anything. The staves on his arms increased in brightness. 

Just now, Cash67 said:

He shoots a furtive look at JM, seeing if he will do anything. The staves on his arms increased in brightness. 

"oh look, its all fuzzy" "Shush- wait- wha-" the teal eyes fade away, and now you are left with a very, very, very high Jar Man.

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"oh look, its all fuzzy" "Shush- wait- wha-" the teal eyes fade away, and now you are left with a very, very, very high Jar Man.

Pic sighs (again), and starts humming a different tune. One that seemed designed to never go off of the root chord. As he sang this, his staves went off of his arms, and wrapped around Jar Man. They lifted him up, placed him in a chair, and bound him to the chair. He could still move his arms and express himself, but if he stands up, it sucks him back into the chair. 

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic sighs (again), and starts humming a different tune. One that seemed designed to never go off of the root chord. As he sang this, his staves went off of his arms, and wrapped around Jar Man. They lifted him up, placed him in a chair, and bound him to the chair. He could still move his arms and express himself, but if he stands up, it sucks him back into the chair. 

"OH, thats fun actually" he tries to run off, then slams back into the chair. "REALLY FUN"

45 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

43 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

25 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Okay, you can come back now.

FINALLY.

Her arm fell as her body relaxed. The green and black hair brightened to a deep brown and when her eyes opened, they were gray again.

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Okay, you can come back now.

FINALLY.

Her arm fell as her body relaxed. The green and black hair brightened to a deep brown and when her eyes opened, they were gray again.

Pic didn't notice, as he was focused on keeping Jar Man in the chair. The repeated standing attempts required Pic to crescendo and decrescendo with the standing and sitting of JM. 

6 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic didn't notice, as he was focused on keeping Jar Man in the chair. The repeated standing attempts required Pic to crescendo and decrescendo with the standing and sitting of JM. 

She clasped her hands and leaned forward with her elbows on her knees.

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She clasped her hands and leaned forward with her elbows on her knees.

That movement got Pic's attention, and he went over to Aventine, still looking at Jar Man's attempts at entertaining himself. 

"Is it... you again?"

Just now, Cash67 said:

That movement got Pic's attention, and he went over to Aventine, still looking at Jar Man's attempts at entertaining himself. 

"Is it... you again?"

"Yeah."

Just now, Cash67 said:

Pic nods and places a hand on her shoulder. "What even happened?"

"I'm not fully sure... she told me something about Rui experimenting with something, but other than that, I don't know a ton. I was in this building with white and black tile floors."

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I'm not fully sure... she told me something about Rui experimenting with something, but other than that, I don't know a ton. I was in this building with white and black tile floors."

"I understood maybe half of that..."

Just now, Cash67 said:

"I understood maybe half of that..."

"Tell me about it. There was one other person there, and she seemed not super surprised that I was there. She said something about Sass - she's typically really nice unless she has a reason not to be." She looked at Jar Man and the gunshot in his leg. "Looks like she thought she had a reason not to be."

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"Tell me about it. There was one other person there, and she seemed not super surprised that I was there. She said something about Sass - she's typically really nice unless she has a reason not to be." She looked at Jar Man and the gunshot in his leg. "Looks like she thought she had a reason not to be."

Jar Man shoots her a glare. "Arse." He shakes like rattle, bottles clinking.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man shoots her a glare. "Arse." He shakes like rattle, bottles clinking.

"I didn't say I knew what it was or agreed!"