Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

Pic had refitted his bowl of soup, and had taken one of Aventine’s biscuits to dip in it. He had looped his song to keep Jar Man in his chair. The bind as weaker, but would still need some strength to break. 

“I mean, if I was dead, I don’t know if I’d need to eat. But that’s a concern as small as a flute. How will we deal with,” he waves to the still high Jar Man, “that?”

@TheRavenHasLanded

"i could attempt to purge his system."

29 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic had refitted his bowl of soup, and had taken one of Aventine’s biscuits to dip in it. He had looped his song to keep Jar Man in his chair. The bind as weaker, but would still need some strength to break. 

“I mean, if I was dead, I don’t know if I’d need to eat. But that’s a concern as small as a flute. How will we deal with,” he waves to the still high Jar Man, “that?”

@TheRavenHasLanded

"I'm... Not sure. I could heal him, if he'll let me."

30 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

@TheRavenHasLanded

"I'm... Not sure. I could heal him, if he'll let me."

58 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac touched his arm, and seemed momentarily disoriented as warmth rushed into Jar Man, who was immediately restored to complete sobriety.

Jar Man blinks. "Oh god- i can feel things again. yay-"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Not often."

“Once was enough for me,” Pic says. 

Same here for being inactive. See SU for more!!

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"I'm not important, I don't want to have a name."

Tal smiled at them. “Everyone is important, no matter what you’ve been told.” His mind flashed back to another time, when he’d said nearly the same words…he shivered, trying to blink back the memories, but they refused to leave. 

Edited by Edema Rue

48 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal smiled at them. “Everyone is important, no matter what you’ve been told.” His mind flashed back to another time, when he’d said nearly the same words…he shivered, trying to blink back the memories, but they refused to leave. 

"Not everyone." 

16 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Not everyone." 

He looked them in the eyes. “Everyone,” he said firmly. No one, said the voice in his mind.