Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

34 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Her head went back down beside her son’s. “What happened?”

"I was a human teenager and my parents were making me clean my room. Is that normal? I want to know more about uhmans now."

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

"I was a human teenager and my parents were making me clean my room. Is that normal? I want to know more about uhmans now."

“I might not be the best person to ask, Almond. My upbringing wasn’t super… conventional. For one thing, I had servants. For another, my father didn’t care about me.”

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“H-h-hi! I’m c-cut. I th-think. And my brother is here! S-s-somewhere?”

"Oh, well I hope you feel better. You have a brother? That sounds fun. Do you get along well?" Almond seems excited by the prospect of meeting a new person.

"Oh, well I hope you feel better. You have a brother? That sounds fun. Do you get along well?" Almond seems excited by the prospect of meeting a new person.

“H-had three. Only f-f-found one. D-don’t know where he i-is. Left before I w-woke up.”

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“H-had three. Only f-f-found one. D-don’t know where he i-is. Left before I w-woke up.”

One at a time, she lifted the neck and head cloths to check his injuries.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Oh, well I hope he comes back then. Is he nice? I hope he's nice." Almond looks at Ave "Do you need any medical supplies I could get some."

@Spark of Hope

Edited by Exotic Almond

3 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Oh, well I hope he comes back then. Is he nice? I hope he's nice." Almond looks at Ave "Do you need any medical supplies I could get some."

@Spark of Hope

“An ice pack and some bandages.” Quieter, she said, “And maybe stuff for stitches.”

So… painkiller injection, needle, thread, cleaning cloth

I accidentally typed threat instead of thread but that’s not important

Edited by Spark of Hope

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

“An ice pack and some bandages.” Quieter, she said, “And maybe stuff for stitches.”

"You got it!" He summons the requested items while a panicked voice can be heard on the other end saying "What is that." before closing

"You got it!" He summons the requested items while a panicked voice can be heard on the other end saying "What is that." before closing

She laughed a little. She replaced the cloth over Lukas’s bump with the ice pack and put the damp cloth over his eyes. “This is going to hurt a little at first, and while it will help you, it will look scary.”

@Ancient Elantrian

Akarui sat front-row in her head. Since she actually knew first aid, she advised Ave in what to do. She told her where to insert the painkiller needle into his vein. She cleaned the sewing needle and stitched close the cut in his neck.

37 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She laughed a little. She replaced the cloth over Lukas’s bump with the ice pack and put the damp cloth over his eyes. “This is going to hurt a little at first, and while it will help you, it will look scary.”

@Ancient Elantrian

Akarui sat front-row in her head. Since she actually knew first aid, she advised Ave in what to do. She told her where to insert the painkiller needle into his vein. She cleaned the sewing needle and stitched close the cut in his neck.

"Wow you're good at that. I only know a little bit from the doctors forcing me to watch them dissect people alive to get me to behave." The dark half of his fur is slowly taking over. "But, that's done now. Can you teach me some time!?" His fur goes back to the half and half again.

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"Wow you're good at that. I only know a little bit from the doctors forcing me to watch them dissect people alive to get me to behave." The dark half of his fur is slowly taking over. "But, that's done now. Can you teach me some time!?" His fur goes back to the half and half again.

“I would, but I don’t know. Do you shed?”

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I would, but I don’t know. Do you shed?”

"I mean, everything sheds to some degree. But no, otters only have 1 big shedding in their life at about 2 months old. We don't lose fur faster than a human would naturally lose hair. Although we have more of it so it probably looks like more."

I definitely haven't had to look any of this up.

Edited by Exotic Almond

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"I mean, everything sheds to some degree. But, no otters only have 1 big shedding in their life at about  2 months old. We don't lose fur faster than a human would naturally lose hair.

Lol

“Then maybe.”

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Then maybe.”

"Yay! I get to learn first aid! I get to learn first aid." He dances around singing in that tune that kids do (you know the one.)

I'm bringing back the kid-otter. No more adulting for him.

"Yay! I get to learn first aid! I get to learn first aid." He dances around singing in that tune that kids do (you know the one.)

She wiped off Lukas’s neck and removed the washcloth from his eyes. “Take it easy on your neck, okay?”

@Ancient Elantrian