Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I thought you were going to teleport it here.”

"Oh." Almond pokes his head in. "I've never seen it before. I need to see it but, I'll teleport back with it soon."

4 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Oh." Almond pokes his head in. "I've never seen it before. I need to see it but, I'll teleport back with it soon."

“That makes sense.”

11 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“That makes sense.”

Almond leaves and takes a few turns before realizing he never knew where the cafeteria was. He tries to go back to Ave's room but finds that he is lost. Fully gripped in panic at this point he begins dashing through seemingly endless hallways his vision tunneling. Almond, in his panic, doesn't realize that his Darkness is creeping over his fur. In his panic he doesn't see the door in front of him and smacks into it. In a daze he looks up and sees the words "Cafeteria" above. He wipes his bleeding nose while he grabs some stuff labelled chaouta and teleports back to Ave's room.

1 hour ago, Exotic Almond said:

Almond leaves and takes a few turns before realizing he never knew where the cafeteria was. He tries to go back to Ave's room but finds that he is lost. Fully gripped in panic at this point he begins dashing through seemingly endless hallways his vision tunneling. Almond, in his panic, doesn't realize that his Darkness is creeping over his fur. In his panic he doesn't see the door in front of him and smacks into it. In a daze he looks up and sees the words "Cafeteria" above. He wipes his bleeding nose while he grabs some stuff labelled chaouta and teleports back to Ave's room.

“You o-o-okay?” Lukas asks.

1 hour ago, Exotic Almond said:

22 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“You o-o-okay?” Lukas asks.

19 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Y-y-yeah. Here's your food... I'm gonna sit down for a bit." He sits down on the floor panting heavily from post-adrenaline exhaustion.

@Spark of Hope

She put a hand on his back and stroked it.

On 5/31/2024 at 6:09 PM, Ancient Elantrian said:

Lukas looks down. “Okay.” He says, starting to eat. “What happened?”

"Got lost. Panicked. Smacked into door. Nose hurts now." He seems to perk up. "So, how's your food."

2 hours ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Well that's good." He smiles "So, what happened to your neck?"

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Knife I think?”

She nodded, her arms holding him just a little more tightly.

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Knife I think?”

"Ugh, horribly inefficient. Not effective at all." Almond looks shocked as he says that "Sorry, um... I meant sorry that that happened it must have been bad. I hope you feel better soon."

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"Ugh, horribly inefficient. Not effective at all." Almond looks shocked as he says that "Sorry, um... I meant sorry that that happened it must have been bad. I hope you feel better soon."

“Almond, are you sure you’re alright?”

23 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Yeah... yes! I'm alright. Just feeling a little sick right now."

She scooted Lukas over a little to make room for Almond to sit on her lap too.