Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

40 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She scooted Lukas over a little to make room for Almond to sit on her lap too.

Almond looks at Aventine but chooses to stay on the floor. "I'm fine. Really." He looks around "Had any fun adventures while I was away?"

I really wanted to say "Had any fun adventures while the overlord that determines everything about my life was away?"

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

Almond looks at Aventine but chooses to stay on the floor. "I'm fine. Really." He looks around "Had any fun adventures while I was away?"

“It wasn’t an offer,” she said. “Come on.”

”Eh… adventures, yes. Fun… not so much.”

Well… thanks for not, cause I wouldn’t have gotten it

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“It wasn’t an offer,” she said. “Come on.”

”Eh… adventures, yes. Fun… not so much.”

"Is it related to his... neck?" Almond stands up and sits on the bed next to Aventine.

4 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Is it related to his... neck?" Almond stands up and sits on the bed next to Aventine.

She’s on the floor and she wants him on her lap

She hesitated, then whispered, “Yes.”

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

She hesitated, then whispered, “Yes.”

"Did the scary woman come back? Is that what happened?"

I didn't know she was on the floor but he doesn't want to sit in her lap. He's still a bit disoriented and upset and doesn't want to be really close to somebody. 

3 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Did the scary woman come back? Is that what happened?"

“Yeah. Yeah.”

She wants to hug both of them at once and also stroke his back to comfort him 

Edited by Spark of Hope

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

“Yeah. Yeah.”

"Oh. Sounds, well, scary." He gets up and gives Ave and Lukas (right?) a hug. "I'm going to go back to my room now. It still needs to be cleaned up from... stuff." He gets up and stops at the door "Call me if you need anything. My room is (proceeds to explain bc I can't for the life of me remember.) Bye." He teleports back to his room.

Sorry for the abript ending but, I've gotta do summer School stuff. Not trying to brush you off I swear.

"Oh. Sounds, well, scary." He gets up and gives Ave and Lukas (right?) a hug. "I'm going to go back to my room now. It still needs to be cleaned up from... stuff." He gets up and stops at the door "Call me if you need anything. My room is (proceeds to explain bc I can't for the life of me remember.) Bye." He teleports back to his room.

“O-oh, okay then.”

U got this

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

Ok, I'm back (temporarily) and sorry for the dbl post but, I feel like I need to kickstart things

Almond gets back to his room and begins cleaning up his mess. "Why do I feel so weird." He asks to himself out loud. "Do you truly want the answer?" a Strange voice asks him in his head. "Aah!" Almond yelps out before falling flat on his butt. "Who are you?" "I will answer all your questions in time, but for now just pretend your alright."

Kano wakes up (yes I brought him back). It's been a while (on his planet) and he want's to check up on Aventine and the scary monster. He discovered a sending device while rescuing the survivors in the lab and uses it to send a voice mail into Aventine's mind. "Hey Aventine. How've you been? Did you get home ok? Hope you didn't get killed by the scary monster."

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

Almond gets back to his room and begins cleaning up his mess. "Why do I feel so weird." He asks to himself out loud. "Do you truly want the answer?" a Strange voice asks him in his head. "Aah!" Almond yelps out before falling flat on his butt. "Who are you?" "I will answer all your questions in time, but for now just pretend your alright."

Kano wakes up (yes I brought him back). It's been a while (on his planet) and he want's to check up on Aventine and the scary monster. He discovered a sending device while rescuing the survivors in the lab and uses it to send a voice mail into Aventine's mind. "Hey Aventine. How've you been? Did you get home ok? Hope you didn't get killed by the scary monster."

She blinked. I’m decent? This is Kano, right? Yes, fine. And Almond isn’t a monster. Please stop calling him that.

14 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She blinked. I’m decent? This is Kano, right? Yes, fine. And Almond isn’t a monster. Please stop calling him that.

"Sorry, I forgot. Is he well though? Did he get better?"

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Sorry, I forgot. Is he well though? Did he get better?"

He’s not gone into demon mode, if that’s what you mean. He seemed to have a lot on his mind last I saw him.

45 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

He’s not gone into demon mode, if that’s what you mean. He seemed to have a lot on his mind last I saw him.

"Well, I hope you guys are happy, wherever you are. Oh! I've got to go now. Being the leader of a small village of magical entities never stops being busy. Bye! Have a good day!"

Gotta go in real life too. Sorry for the infrequent posts and long hiatuses.

"Well, I hope you guys are happy, wherever you are. Oh! I've got to go now. Being the leader of a small village of magical entities never stops being busy. Bye! Have a good day!"

You could bring them here if you wanted. There’s plenty of space for them.

33 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Lukas sits there quietly.

Yep, we have for a few years lol. I updated my about me with all the sharders I know irl

She kept cuddling with him for a while. “Do you know why your brother would have left?”

Edited by Spark of Hope