Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Before I l-l-left…”

She held him close to her and sat in silence with him for about a minute.

”Last night, you said your room was scary. Can you take me there and show me why?”

Almond reels back in his room. "Let me take over. No more worries. No more stress. Just blissfully nonexistent." He falls to one knee clutching his head in pain. "No! I c-can't." Almond screams out and as he does it sounds overlapped with other voices as his fur flashes multiple different colors. Almond vanishes in a flash of light leaving his room singed.

@Spark of Hope @Ancient Elantrian

I thought I'd spice things up

Edited by Exotic Almond

2 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

Almond reels back in his room. "Let me take over. No more worries. No more stress. Just blissfully nonexistent." He falls to one knee clutching his head in pain. "No! I c-can't." Almond screams out and as he does it sounds overlapped with other voices as his fur flashes multiple different colors. Almond vanishes in a flash of light leaving his room singed.

@Spark of Hope @Ancient Elantrian

They are too far away to hear, sooo….

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

Megamind? Gross? Blasphemy!

It really isn’t. Will Ferrell is also President Business in the Lego Movie and Buddy in Elf.

It’s a great movie chock full of great stuff. Bad guy redemption arc, good guy turning bad, bad guy turned good guy gets the girl even though he has negative rizz, original good guy faked death to make horrible music, sarcasm everywhere…

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Mwahahahahaha

Almond appears in the room. Floating a good 3 feet off the floor fur completely bleached white and without moving his mouth he talks to Aventine "Oh, hello. Nice to meet you humanoid. What is your species and name please?"

Almond appears in the room. Floating a good 3 feet off the floor fur completely bleached white and without moving his mouth he talks to Aventine "Oh, hello. Nice to meet you humanoid. What is your species and name please?"

She held Lukas tightly to her chest (@Ancient Elantrian). “And what is that to you?”

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She held Lukas tightly to her chest (@Ancient Elantrian). “And what is that to you?”

"Well, it's merely a polite question is it no-o-o-o-o-" Almond "glitches" out until he fold in on himself and a red otter falls onto the floor. "Ow! What's the big idea! Who are you?! Where am I!? What the *BLEEP* is going on!!!"

"Well, it's merely a polite question is it no-o-o-o-o-" Almond "glitches" out until he fold in on himself and a red otter falls onto the floor. "Ow! What's the big idea! Who are you?! Where am I!? What the *BLEEP* is going on!!!"

“Language! Uh…”

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Language! Uh…”

"Language! I'll show yo-o-o-o-o-o" once again Almond glitches and this time becomes blue. "Waaah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean too!" He begins bawling on the floor.

Man changing the color of the text is gonna get annoying

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Language! I'll show yo-o-o-o-o-o" once again Almond glitches and this time becomes blue. "Waaah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean too!" He begins bawling on the floor.

Lol

Wait

Are you just advertising for Inside Out 

“Uh, it’s, okay? Almond, what’s wrong?”