Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

“Uh, it’s, okay? Almond, what’s wrong?”

"Everything! I ca-a-a-a-a-a" Purple but, this time he has a mohawk and spike bracers (yes punk otter.) "What the... this isn't a stage. Where's my guitar? I can't rock out like this!"

Kinda, but as I've demonstrated not completely. It's more similar to someone else. Spoilers ahead

Spoiler

Shallan from The Stormlight Archive. She has multiple personalities.

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"Everything! I ca-a-a-a-a-a" Purple but, this time he has a mohawk and spike bracers (yes punk otter.) "What the... this isn't a stage. Where's my guitar? I can't rock out like this!"

Haven’t read it yet

“I’m not sure I understand what’s going on.”

“I’m not sure I understand what’s going on.”

"What? Oh! An adoring fan! I assume you want an autogra-a-a-a-a-a" Red (I'm not describing this anymore you know what it looks like). "You think I *Bleeping* do either?! What do you want me to do huh?! What!"

I am having too much fun with this. Also there was gonna be more but, I underestimated how much work it would be to remember all of them.

"What? Oh! An adoring fan! I assume you want an autogra-a-a-a-a-a" Red (I'm not describing this anymore you know what it looks like). "You think I *Bleeping* do either?! What do you want me to do huh?! What!"

“I want you to calm down, explain what’s happening, and watch your language.”

“I want you to calm down, explain what’s happening, and watch your language.”

"You're not my mom! I'll *Bleeping* cuss when I want to! And why would I calm down! You've clearly kidnapped me and are holding me hostage! HELP! CRAZY LADY KIDNAPPED ME!!"

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

"You're not my mom! I'll *Bleeping* cuss when I want to! And why would I calm down! You've clearly kidnapped me and are holding me hostage! HELP! CRAZY LADY KIDNAPPED ME!!"

“I am asking you not to cuss because of the literal child in our midst. And I have not kidnapped you. You’re free to leave whenever you want.”

“I am asking you not to cuss because of the literal child in our midst. And I have not kidnapped you. You’re free to leave whenever you want.”

"Well then I'll just *Bleeping* le-e-e-e-e-e-e" Normal (well, still half and half) "Ave? How did I get here? Did I sleep portal? Ugh, I think I'm gonna be sick." Almond looks sick and throws up in the toilet.

"Well then I'll just *Bleeping* le-e-e-e-e-e-e" Normal (well, still half and half) "Ave? How did I get here? Did I sleep portal? Ugh, I think I'm gonna be sick." Almond looks sick and throws up in the toilet.

“Almond, what is going on.

“Almond, what is going on.

"I don't know. I felt a bad presence in my mind. He wanted to control me or something. I started getting a splitting (haha get it) headache and now I'm here."

If you want a more in-depth meta explanation I can. Although not right now. 

"I don't know. I felt a bad presence in my mind. He wanted to control me or something. I started getting a splitting (haha get it) headache and now I'm here."

“Tell me what it said, and if it says anything else.”

“Tell me what it said, and if it says anything else.”

"He said that he wanted to control me. That it would be peaceful and I wouldn't have to deal with pain or stress anymore but I felt that he was lying and resisted. I'll tell you if he comes bacl"

Gotta go now

"He said that he wanted to control me. That it would be peaceful and I wouldn't have to deal with pain or stress anymore but I felt that he was lying and resisted. I'll tell you if he comes bacl"

“Okay. Good.”

32 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She set him on her shoulders. “Lead the way.”

He led her down dark corridors, getting increasingly dark, floors of obsidian, with thin halls and a low ceiling. 

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

He led her down dark corridors, getting increasingly dark, floors of obsidian, with thin halls and a low ceiling. 

She kept going, but took him down and held him in her arms.

Thaidakar breakdown hallway?

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“You can close your eyes if you want to. I’ve got you.”

Holding him in one arm, she opened the door.

He squoze his eyes shut.

The room was grey, lit with a smoky, white light. It was empty. 

Lukas flinched, and covered his ears, squirming.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

He squoze his eyes shut.

The room was grey, lit with a smoky, white light. It was empty. 

Lukas flinched, and covered his ears, squirming.

She made sure both arms held him tightly and rubbed the back of his head. She turned and walked away, Pulling the doorknob shut behind her.