Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“It’s there. It’s s-s-still there… stop them… stop!!!”

She knelt on the floor of a different, non-obsidian hallway. She lightly burned brass and rubbed his head.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

His squirming slowed, but he still kept his hands on his ears.

She set her head on his.

To the side, she noticed a room full of shelves of stuffed animals. She got up and walked in. “Hope I don’t have to pay for these…” she muttered.

”Name one service here you’ve had to pay for,” Sunny said, arms packed with blankets and stuffies. At Ave’s confused look, she said, “Cozy Corner in the library keeps getting ravaged. I’m restocking.” She left to the library.

16 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She set her head on his.

To the side, she noticed a room full of shelves of stuffed animals. She got up and walked in. “Hope I don’t have to pay for these…” she muttered.

”Name one service here you’ve had to pay for,” Sunny said, arms packed with blankets and stuffies. At Ave’s confused look, she said, “Cozy Corner in the library keeps getting ravaged. I’m restocking.” She left to the library.

Lukas glances up. “What are th-th-those?”

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Lukas glances up. “What are th-th-those?”

She grabbed a stuffed puppy. “It’s a stuffed dog. It’s soft.” She offered it to him.

Edit: they are my crocs

Edited by Spark of Hope

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She sat on the bed with him in her lap and wrapped a blanket around her arms, forming a safe bubble for her son. She continued rubbing his head.

He relaxed into her, breathing softly.

Did Cash die?

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

He relaxed into her, breathing softly.

We’ll just say he left the room and is vibing making music in his own room until he has time

“You’re gonna be okay.”

50 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“You found a child. And adopted him. In less than a day. What if he’s like a demon man eater?!”

“What if he’s a traumatized little boy so terrified of his own room that he had to ask to stay with me to fall asleep at night? What if he and his brother were kidnapped and forced to serve a queen? What if he’d never eaten anything but gruel before he came here?

”I know when to be skeptical, Elan, and this isn’t it. Just look at that little face.”