Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

mead bush hands almond the rest of the fish. said fish has been charred, turned into otter-unsafe-sushi, frozen, then put in a soapy bubble, the result of a cruel writer, no doubt. 

*=)

mead bush then apologises for this.

Edited by Just_a_Fan

2 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

mead bush hands almond the rest of the fish. said fish has been charred into ash, frozen, then put in a soapy bubble, the result of a cruel writer, no doubt. 

mead bush then apologises.

I'm loving this chaotic energy.

Almond looks at the fish "Uuh, tha-a-a-a-a-a" His fur bleeds to a bright red and he suddenly looks very angry "What the *Bleep* is this! Why would you give me something so gross! Rant Rant Rant! (I ran out of ideas)" 

I honestly forgot that this was happening to Almond so it's time to re-introduce the personalities.

11 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

Almond looks at the fish "Uuh, tha-a-a-a-a-a" His fur bleeds to a bright red and he suddenly looks very angry "What the *Bleep* is this! Why would you give me something so gross! Rant Rant Rant! (I ran out of ideas)" 

She snapped in his direction.

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She snapped in his direction.

"Not this again! Lay off already! You're not my mom! You need to stop being so contro-o-o-o-o" Almond (or rather Almond) Glitches out and returns to normal. "Ugh, sorry but I don't feel good." He runs to the toilet and pukes.

mead bush hides behind his powerful wings, using them as a shield.

he then remembers he's a dragon and encases the (formerly) enraged otter-thing in a surprisingly durable bubble using his bubble breath. 

"s-so... anyone else want a 's-'smore???" he asks.

Edited by Just_a_Fan

5 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

mead bush hides behind his powerful wings, using them as a shield.

he then remembers he's a dragon and encases the (formerly) enraged otter-thing in a surprisingly durable bubble using his bubble breath. 

"H-hey! Let me out! I didn't do anything! HEEELP!" He doesn't look angry, just scared out of his mind (he has no scared personality, purple is something else).

I'm loving this dragon more and more. Great name, great breath weapon. Can't wait for more chaos.

mead bush then somehow stuffs both otter and bubble into a smol glass bottle, before putting a cork in it, then sitting it on a table in the cafeteria, before eating a passing squirrel. 

3 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

mead bush then somehow stuffs both otter and bubble into a smol glass bottle, before putting a cork in it, then sitting it on a table in the cafeteria, before eating a passing squirrel. 

Almond very much so doesn't like this and begins hyperventilating having a panic attack "SAVE ME AVENTINE! I'M STUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

I just checked the time... I will stick around for a bit longer but will have to leave soon so don't be surprised if I just disappear soon.

@Spark of Hope

Edited by Exotic Almond

mead bush stuffs the bottle into a pocket lining the inside of his leather coat. 

a splash is heard, as it contains an olympic swimming pool full of hot sauce. 

Edited by Just_a_Fan

3 hours ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Not this again! Lay off already! You're not my mom! You need to stop being so contro-o-o-o-o" Almond (or rather Almond) Glitches out and returns to normal. "Ugh, sorry but I don't feel good." He runs to the toilet and pukes.

She sighed.

2 hours ago, Exotic Almond said:

Almond very much so doesn't like this and begins hyperventilating having a panic attack "SAVE ME AVENTINE! I'M STUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

@Spark of Hope

2 hours ago, Just_a_Fan said:

mead bush stuffs the bottle into a pocket lining the inside of his leather coat. 

a splash is heard, as it contains an olympic swimming pool full of hot sauce. 

“Let him out. Now.

10 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I-I’m serious!” She seemed very worried.

“I know because I traveled to the center of the everything and used the sword there to view all realities at once in order to find the monster that I hunt. *sigh* the sword was lost in the process a few weeks later. I almost lost my mind to endless insanity and madness by using the sword. It will be impossible for anyone else to do the same.”

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“I know because I traveled to the center of the everything and used the sword there to view all realities at once in order to find the monster that I hunt. *sigh* the sword was lost in the process a few weeks later. I almost lost my mind to endless insanity and madness by using the sword. It will be impossible for anyone else to do the same.”

“I’ll pretend I understood that.”

16 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I’ll pretend I understood that.”

In the bottle you can see a completely blue Almond, crying uncontrollably to the point where there is an actual pool of tears in the bottom of the bottle "W-w-what did I do? Aventine P-p-please help me!"

3 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

In the bottle you can see a completely blue Almond, crying uncontrollably to the point where there is an actual pool of tears in the bottom of the bottle "W-w-what did I do? Aventine P-p-please help me!"

“Uh- just hang on!” She uncorked it and let him out.

7 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Uh- just hang on!” She uncorked it and let him out.

He slithers out almost like a paste. He clings to Aventine's leg immediately soaking one side of her clothing. "W-why did he do that? W-w-what did I do? Am I a b-b-bad p-person?"

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

He slithers out almost like a paste. He clings to Aventine's leg immediately soaking one side of her clothing. "W-why did he do that? W-w-what did I do? Am I a b-b-bad p-person?"

“I don’t… know… But you’re not a bad person- er, otter.”

She set a hand on his back and stroked him.

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I don’t… know… But you’re not a bad person- er, otter.”

She set a hand on his back and stroked him.

"T-t-thanks, you're r-really nice." Contrary to the suddenness of his normal transformations, this time Almond slowly fades back to normal. He jumps back "Ack! Sorry! Wait, where's the bottle? Why am I soaked? Why are you soaked?"

3 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"T-t-thanks, you're r-really nice." Contrary to the suddenness of his normal transformations, this time Almond slowly fades back to normal. He jumps back "Ack! Sorry! Wait, where's the bottle? Why am I soaked? Why are you soaked?"

“Depressed Almond took over and flooded it until I let him out, then soaked my leg.”

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Depressed Almond took over and flooded it until I let him out, then soaked my leg.”

"Who's that? I have a hard time believing that anyone can produce that much water just from crying." He turns to Mead Bush "And you, who do you think you are imprisoning random people! Let that other dude out and stop! If you don't I'll send you to the anti-magic dungeon!" He turns back to Aventine "Let me know if he causes more trouble, I'll teleport him in an instant. Now I'm going to go take a shower and get all this salt water out of my fur. Bye!"

I have to go now, can't post while driving and whatnot.

Edited by Exotic Almond

12 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Who's that? I have a hard time believing that anyone can produce that much water just from crying." He turns to Mead Bush "And you, who do you think you are imprisoning random people! Let that other dude out and stop! If you don't I'll send you to the anti-magic dungeon!" He turns back to Aventine "Let me know if he causes more trouble, I'll teleport him in an instant. Now I'm going to go take a shower and get all this salt water out of my fur. Bye!"

“It’s… complicated. Enjoy your shower.”