Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Roy opened a rift, stepped through, and saw a small hunting lodge surrounded by snow. This is the place. He could feel it. He readied his weapon before storming inside to avenge Lucas.

The cold wind bit at Roy's face as he crossed the threshold, his boots crunching in the deep snow. His breath came out in visible puffs, mingling with the anticipation in the air. Every muscle in his body was tense, his senses on high alert.

The lodge looked unassuming from the outside, its wooden walls weathered and its roof sagging under the weight of accumulated snow. A single light flickered in the window, casting long shadows on the ground. Roy's grip tightened around his weapon as he approached the door, each step echoing the silent promise he made to Lucas.

With a swift, decisive kick, Roy burst through the door. The warmth inside was a stark contrast to the frigid air outside, but he barely noticed. His eyes scanned the room quickly, taking in the rustic furniture, the roaring fireplace, and the figure standing in the center of the room.

The woman turned, surprise flashing in his eyes before recognition set in. Roy didn't wait for pleasantries. "You know why I'm here," he growled, his voice low and dangerous.

The woman smirked, a cruel glint in her eye. "did I give your friend - Lucas, wasn't it? - a paper cut?" she spread her arms wide, as if inviting Roy to make his move.

Fueled by anger and rage, Roy lunged forward, weapon raised. The battle was swift and brutal, a whirlwind of motion and sound. Furniture shattered, and the fire hissed as sparks flew. Roy's training and determination gave him the edge, but his opponent was cunning and relentless.

In the end, it was over as quickly as it began. The woman lay on the floor, defeated, and Roy stood over her, panting. The room was silent except for the crackling of the fire and Roy's heavy breathing.

Roy's eyes softened as he looked down at his fallen adversary. "This is for Lucas," he whispered, his voice thick with emotion. He turned and left the lodge, the cold air hitting him once more as he stepped back into the snow. The rift still shimmered, waiting for him to return.

Roy took one last look at the lodge before stepping through the rift, leaving behind the place where he had avenged his friend.

@Ancient Elantrian 

i mean i might have gotten a little distracted. i know that your ment to have come with me but umm... sorry?

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

30 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:
Roy opened a rift, stepped through, and saw a small hunting lodge surrounded by snow. This is the place. He could feel it. He readied his weapon before storming inside to avenge Lucas.

The cold wind bit at Roy's face as he crossed the threshold, his boots crunching in the deep snow. His breath came out in visible puffs, mingling with the anticipation in the air. Every muscle in his body was tense, his senses on high alert.

The lodge looked unassuming from the outside, its wooden walls weathered and its roof sagging under the weight of accumulated snow. A single light flickered in the window, casting long shadows on the ground. Roy's grip tightened around his weapon as he approached the door, each step echoing the silent promise he made to Lucas.

With a swift, decisive kick, Roy burst through the door. The warmth inside was a stark contrast to the frigid air outside, but he barely noticed. His eyes scanned the room quickly, taking in the rustic furniture, the roaring fireplace, and the figure standing in the center of the room.

The man turned, surprise flashing in his eyes before recognition set in. Roy didn't wait for pleasantries. "You know why I'm here," he growled, his voice low and dangerous.

The man smirked, a cruel glint in his eye. "did I give your friend - Lucas, wasn't it? - a paper cut?" He spread his arms wide, as if inviting Roy to make his move.

Fueled by anger and rage, Roy lunged forward, weapon raised. The battle was swift and brutal, a whirlwind of motion and sound. Furniture shattered, and the fire hissed as sparks flew. Roy's training and determination gave him the edge, but his opponent was cunning and relentless.

In the end, it was over as quickly as it began. The man lay on the floor, defeated, and Roy stood over him, panting. The room was silent except for the crackling of the fire and Roy's heavy breathing.

Roy's eyes softened as he looked down at his fallen adversary. "This is for Lucas," he whispered, his voice thick with emotion. He turned and left the lodge, the cold air hitting him once more as he stepped back into the snow. The rift still shimmered, waiting for him to return.

Roy took one last look at the lodge before stepping through the rift, leaving behind the place where he had avenged his friend.

@Ancient Elantrian 

Post is great but uh…

The Seizer is a girl…

3 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:
  Hide contents

what do you mean. my original post had a woman in it... 

Hide contents

anything else that I missed?

She worked for a queen to kidnap magical people

Also, since it wasn’t super clear… is she dead or just defeated?

Edited by Spark of Hope

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She worked for a queen to kidnap magical people

Also, since it wasn’t super clear… is she dead or just defeated?

defeated... maby i should have posted my defeat a lot slower across multiple posts so i would not miss all of that lore...

On 6/21/2024 at 1:56 PM, Spark of Hope said:

If you just think it, no one will hear you but me, okay? I want to help you, but I can’t do that if I don’t know what’s wrong.

I can’t tell you.

I can’t.

22 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

The woman turned, surprise flashing in his eyes before recognition set in. Roy didn't wait for pleasantries. "You know why I'm here," he growled, his voice low and dangerous.

The woman smirked, a cruel glint in her eye. "did I give your friend - Lucas, wasn't it? - a paper cut?" she spread her arms wide, as if inviting Roy to make his move.

In the end, it was over as quickly as it began. The woman lay on the floor, defeated, and Roy stood over her, panting. The room was silent except for the crackling of the fire and Roy's heavy breathing.

@Ancient Elantrian 

That was… fast

Elan stood there, feeling semi useless as they left.

The seizer gritted her teeth, feeling the pain that had been inflicted upon her.

Just then a person appeared.

The Queen.

“Rise, Seizer. There is a place you must go. More… people, to take. A clinic, far far away. The armies are at your command.”

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

I can’t tell you.

I can’t.

Elan stood there, feeling semi useless as they left.

The seizer gritted her teeth, feeling the pain that had been inflicted upon her.

Just then a person appeared.

The Queen.

“Rise, Seizer. There is a place you must go. More… people, to take. A clinic, far far away. The armies are at your command.”

Well… can you at least tell me why you can’t tell me?