Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

46 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“It’s… not nice? Besides, the Clinic is supposed to be a safe place. If you try to do anything bad to your brother… Well, you wouldn’t go unpunished.”

"Sunny, I'm becoming increasingly worried about this child. Shouldn't we do something at this point. He is actively threatening my friend's adopted son."

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

I have a better way of detaining him at little to no risk for us. Whatever you’re thinking of doing, just leave it to me. 

Is it better than sending him to an empty demiplane until we can put him in the anti-magic shell? *Mental Sigh* fine but, don't hesitate to tell me to portal him away.

8 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

Is it better than sending him to an empty demiplane until we can put him in the anti-magic shell? *Mental Sigh* fine but, don't hesitate to tell me to portal him away.

Well, it’s sending him directly to the magic proof cell. 

Sunny: Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200

21 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“And what exactly is ‘me Roy’ telling this child?”

21 hours ago, Exotic Almond said:

"ACK! Oh, hey Roy. Where you telling creepy things to the creepy child. That's not good. We shouldn't be encouraging his behavior."

@RoyalBeeMage

8 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Something about torture and removal of limbs.”

"i was doing nothing of the sort. why on earth would I tell someone how to remove a limb. its much to messy and you risk permanent damage to the mind. there are other ways to get the same effect done."

8 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Let’s not torture people.”

"yes exactly! we do not want to heart any children. if you even touch him I will gather all my strength and hunt you down."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i was doing nothing of the sort. why on earth would I tell someone how to remove a limb. its much to messy and you risk permanent damage to the mind. there are other ways to get the same effect done."

"yes exactly! we do not want to heart any children. if you even touch him I will gather all my strength and hunt you down."

“Then… why were you discussing torture and amputation?”