Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Sunny sighed. She turned to Almond. “Follow him, but keep your distance. Don’t let him catch on.”

@Exotic Almond

~~~

She sat holding Lukas, her mouth gently set on his curls.

The Boy pulled out a small device. He pressed a button on it, and immediately he was warped away.

He appeared a week ago. In Lukas’s original room. I won’t harm him in the future.

I’ll harm him in the past.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Boy pulled out a small device. He pressed a button on it, and immediately he was warped away.

He appeared a week ago. In Lukas’s original room. I won’t harm him in the future.

I’ll harm him in the past.

Kid’s gonna grow up to be a lawyer dang it

Is it plausible to say the Thaidakar thing happened a week before in universe?

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

I think it probably did happen a week ago.

“Hey!” The boy says to Lukas (who hasn’t been named yet.

Lukas runs over and throws his arms around the boy. 

“I love you.” The boy says softly. Sadly. “I’m sorry.” He pricks Lukas in the neck with a needle. Lukas immediately collapses, convulsing.

The boy flinches back. “I’m so, so, so sorry.”

35 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Hey!” The boy says to Lukas (who hasn’t been named yet.

Lukas runs over and throws his arms around the boy. 

“I love you.” The boy says softly. Sadly. “I’m sorry.” He pricks Lukas in the neck with a needle. Lukas immediately collapses, convulsing.

The boy flinches back. “I’m so, so, so sorry.”

Around him, the foggy mist slowed until it stopped completely. It began to reverse. The needle went back into his neck, but all of the liquid was ejected back into it. It fell to the ground and shattered.

A form appeared in the fog, like wind in the shape of a person. Two fingers became solid and felt for a pulse. Despite that the liquid was out of him, he was still knocked out.

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Around him, the foggy mist slowed until it stopped completely. It began to reverse. The needle went back into his neck, but all of the liquid was ejected back into it. It fell to the ground and shattered.

A form appeared in the fog, like wind in the shape of a person. Two fingers became solid and felt for a pulse. Despite that the liquid was out of him, he was still knocked out.

The boy doesn’t notice. He’s huddled on the floor, shaking, looking into the middle distance hauntedly.

7 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I have no intention of killing, harming, maiming, torturing, mentally or physically, Lukas, now or in the future.”

"intresting... how did you have a sudden change of heart?"

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

The form knelt in front of him and Tena solidified. Her index finger rubbed his cheek.

biit extream no?