Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Her eyebrows furrowed but she said nothing as she looked at the kid.

Almond begins muttering louder and louder "Why am I... Who does she... Graah!!!" He turns to the kid and very aggressively yells out "JUST TELL US WHAT YOU DID ALREADY OR SO HELP ME I'LL THROW YOU INTO THE *BLEEPING* SUN!!!!

@Ancient Elantrian

Edited by Exotic Almond

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

Almond begins muttering louder and louder "Why am I... Who does she... Graah!!!" He turns to the kid and very aggressively yells out "JUST TELL US WHAT YOU DID ALREADY OR SO HELP ME I'LL THROW YOU INTO THE *BLEEPING* SUN!!!!

@Ancient Elantrian

Sunny looked at him flabbergasted. “What is going on with you?!”

Just for fun… if he curses again she’ll make him not able to talk

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Sunny looked at him flabbergasted. “What is going on with you?!”

Thanks for the permission 😜

"What do you mean? I'm normal." He turns back to the kid and gets very close "Now back to you you *Bleeping* *Bleep* tell us what you did to Lukas right now." He says this in a terrifyingly quiet tone of voice contrasting to his yelling before.

Is it weird that I almost imagine this personality using a New York accent?

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

"What do you mean? I'm normal." He turns back to the kid and gets very close "Now back to you you *Bleeping* *Bleep* tell us what you did to Lukas right now." He says this in a terrifyingly quiet tone of voice contrasting to his yelling before.

I’m wahlkin heeyah!

His mouth forced shut.

If you’ve seen the Matrix it’s like when the agents remove Neo’s mouth except the mouth is still there 

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

His mouth forced shut.

He continues his silent tirade making big gestures, not at all nice, at everyone in the vicinity while pacing and occasionally trying to curse out the boy.

Well, this is convenient 'cause I actually have to leave. Bye!

On 7/2/2024 at 12:08 PM, Exotic Almond said:

“Poison…”

Pic panicked, humming louder and louder. The walls of the prison around him were too much. Where were his friends? Where was Aventine, where was Lundyn? In his panic, he began to hum the first few notes of Aventine’s song. To him, they felt like safety. They felt like home. Each root chord was solid, and each dominant hopeful. Soon, he closed his eyes and fell into a trace. He didn’t know for how long he was there, or how loud he sang. Only that it provided peace. His eyes snapped open upon hearing Aventines voice. 

@Spark of Hope

6 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic panicked, humming louder and louder. The walls of the prison around him were too much. Where were his friends? Where was Aventine, where was Lundyn? In his panic, he began to hum the first few notes of Aventine’s song. To him, they felt like safety. They felt like home. Each root chord was solid, and each dominant hopeful. Soon, he closed his eyes and fell into a trace. He didn’t know for how long he was there, or how loud he sang. Only that it provided peace. His eyes snapped open upon hearing Aventines voice. 

@Spark of Hope

She was sitting on her bed with a little boy sleeping on her lap, his head against her shoulder.

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She was sitting on her bed with a little boy sleeping on her lap, his head against her shoulder.

Pic smiled and sighed. “I’m sorry,” he hummed. “I didn't meant to take so long.”

He stood up and walked over to the two of them. “Who’s this small guy?”

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic smiled and sighed. “I’m sorry,” he hummed. “I didn't meant to take so long.”

She looked at him and smiled. “You don’t need to apologize. And this is my adopted son.” She motioned for him to sit by her.

11 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

7 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She looked at him and smiled. “You don’t need to apologize. And this is my adopted son.” She motioned for him to sit by her.

"hi pic! been a while!"

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Pic did so, putting his arm around her slowly so he didn’t wake the child. His humming switched to Aventine’s waltz once again, a soothing melody to him, and hopefully the child. “Adopted?” He says with a smile. 

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"hi pic! been a while!"

Pic waved and hummed a confused tune. “Do I know you? You sound familiar,” he replied. 

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic did so, putting his arm around her slowly so he didn’t wake the child. His humming switched to Aventine’s waltz once again, a soothing melody to him, and hopefully the child. “Adopted?” He says with a smile. 

Pic waved and hummed a confused tune. “Do I know you? You sound familiar,” he replied. 

She gently leaned into him. “Mhm. After we got back from… After we got back, he went to Almond’s room, and Almond brought him here. Poor thing was terrified. He spent the night here, we got breakfast in the morning… And then we found his brother…”

Her face fell. “Then he was almost kidnapped. I wouldn’t have been able to save him without Elan’s help.” Pic noticed stitches horizontally across Lukas’s neck. “Both his brother and he said that he should be dead.”

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She gently leaned into him. “Mhm. After we got back from… After we got back, he went to Almond’s room, and Almond brought him here. Poor thing was terrified. He spent the night here, we got breakfast in the morning… And then we found his brother…”

Her face fell. “Then he was almost kidnapped. I wouldn’t have been able to save him without Elan’s help.” Pic noticed stitches horizontally across Lukas’s neck. “Both his brother and he said that he should be dead.”

Pic’s chord pattern shifted. Aventine’s waltz was no longer being sung, though it sounded similar. More minor chords were played in place of major, and major instead of minor. 
“At least he’s found the right place,” he hummed. 

8 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic’s chord pattern shifted. Aventine’s waltz was no longer being sung, though it sounded similar. More minor chords were played in place of major, and major instead of minor. 
“At least he’s found the right place,” he hummed. 

“Yeah…” She turned and kissed him on the cheek.

33 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I poisoned him.”

“What did the poison do.” The concern was still in Sunny’s voice, but mingled with a bit of anger.