Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

After a while of being 'silent', Pic began to speak again. "Are you liking tonight?" he asked. 

“Myeah,” she said happily. 

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She grunted in pain. She pulled a small horn (think MLPFIM unicorn horn, but not connected to anything. She touched it to his head and rewinded him to a previous state with untainted memories and disconnected from the hive mind. 

The boy grunted. "What are you- where am I- I don't- my head- throbbing- "

You stinker.

I was hoping you'd try to save him from dying when he was twelve. 

How dare you outsmart me.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

The boy grunted. "What are you- where am I- I don't- my head- throbbing- "

She put her hands on his shoulders. “Shh, shh, it’s okay. I’m here to help you.”

You may have outsmarted me, but I outsmarted your outsmarting!

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She put her hands on his shoulders. “Shh, shh, it’s okay. I’m here to help you.”

The boy looks angry. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!!" He shoves them away. Then wistfully he says, "My life was so beautiful... just for a moment... so peaceful... no beatings... no stealing... so beautiful..."

But you also just destroyed this universe's hunger games eight years from now.

The boy looks angry. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!!" He shoves them away. Then wistfully he says, "My life was so beautiful... just for a moment... so peaceful... no beatings... no stealing... so beautiful..."

Yeah 😋 I mean oh, no, I saved lives…

“I’m sorry. But it doesn’t have to go back to that. You have a twin brother, right?”

“I’m sorry. But it doesn’t have to go back to that. You have a twin brother, right?”

"Yeah... Gerberidiathun." He mumbles absentmindedly.

All of the sudden the door behind them is kicked down. Two identical hive charges impale both the boy and Rui. The boy collapses, his eyes rolling back into his head as he is returned to the hive mind.

"Yeah... Gerberidiathun." He mumbles absentmindedly.

All of the sudden the door behind them is kicked down. Two identical hive charges impale both the boy and Rui. The boy collapses, his eyes rolling back into his head as he is returned to the hive mind.

She moved at ten times her normal speed to dodge it, stabbed the ground beneath them with the Keyblade (that’s what I’m calling it now) and sent him to the clinic, rewinding him again with another horn. She then teleported back to her own world. 

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She moved at ten times her normal speed to dodge it, stabbed the ground beneath them with the Keyblade (that’s what I’m calling it now) and sent him to the clinic, rewinding him again with another horn. She then teleported back to her own world. 

The boy (Part 3! I need to stop with all these "The Boy"s) stumbles, his mind reeling. So much stuff happening... so much stuff... he just wants to go back to the Capitol... or... the orphanage... or... 

He falls onto the floor, head spinning, blinking against the light. 

Too much stuff...

The boy (Part 3! I need to stop with all these "The Boy"s) stumbles, his mind reeling. So much stuff happening... so much stuff... he just wants to go back to the Capitol... or... the orphanage... or... 

He falls onto the floor, head spinning, blinking against the light. 

Too much stuff...

He was in Aventine’s room, where Lukas was asleep peacefully.

You can do some mono/dialogue if you want

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

He was in Aventine’s room, where Lukas was asleep peacefully.

The world was spinning. An older version of Gerberidiathun, his twin, was asleep next to him. That was nice...

He blinked, and His mind shifted. 

No. You have no brothers. You live alone with your parents.

Blink.

But... but you have a twin. And sissy, and Mum has a baby in her tummy... 

Blink.

No. You were taken from your parents. You go to academy alone in the Capitol.

Blink.

His head seemed to burn as the two sets of memories, experiences, and emotions fought for power. Da left... Mum is still here though. Mum won't go. Mum says she'll always be here.

Blink.

His 4-year-old brain couldn't comprehend what was going on. Mum is a liar. 

No she isn't.

Yes she is.

No she... isn't?

She is.

His mind snapped and he began shaking, sobbing, screaming on the floor.

He was wrong. Not incorrect, but broken. Wrong. 

Both parts of his mind at least agreed on that.

40 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Just realized an issue:
Aren't they like 108 years in the past rn...

Ah.

Why didn't you just use it before...

Never mind.

Doesn't matter.

Moving on...

Spoiler

Also, you realize you have too many characters when currently:

I'm screaming in Ave's room, also I'm sleeping, and making a spell in my room, waiting to call Rui and ask her out, and... whatever Elan is doing.

Lukas jolted awake, looking shocked to see his twin, three or four years younger then him, screaming in agony and crying. His eyes widened. "M-m-m-mom... " He looks up and around, seeing that Ave has gone.

"Mum is gone. She lied." His twin hissed. 

Lukas looks at him, shocked. "What do you m-m-m-mean?" He says. Sparks pop around his face, he's very much agitated.

"Mum is gone. She'll never come back." 

Lukas begins shaking her head. "I'll f-f-f-f-find her... I'll go find mom." He opens the door. "Don't l-l-leave." He says, before walking out to find Aventine.

@Spark of Hope

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Lukas jolted awake, looking shocked to see his twin, three or four years younger then him, screaming in agony and crying. His eyes widened. "M-m-m-mom... " He looks up and around, seeing that Ave has gone.

"Mum is gone. She lied." His twin hissed. 

Lukas looks at him, shocked. "What do you m-m-m-mean?" He says. Sparks pop around his face, he's very much agitated.

"Mum is gone. She'll never come back." 

Lukas begins shaking her head. "I'll f-f-f-f-find her... I'll go find mom." He opens the door. "Don't l-l-leave." He says, before walking out to find Aventine.

@Spark of Hope

She was in the courtyard with Pic. 

She was in the courtyard with Pic. 

Hate to ruin your romantic moment...

"Mom!" He calls, seeing her. He looks relieved. "Mom, in the room. He's screaming, I d-d-don't know how to help, mom."

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Mom!" He calls, seeing her. He looks relieved. "Mom, in the room. He's screaming, I d-d-don't know how to help, mom."

She looked at Pic apologetically. “I should probably take care of this…” She took Lukas’ hand and followed him. 

She looked at Pic apologetically. “I should probably take care of this…” She took Lukas’ hand and followed him. 

"My twin... he's screaming... I don't know why... I'm sc-sc-scared..."

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"My twin... he's screaming... I don't know why... I'm sc-sc-scared..."

So she got him…

Still holding his hand, she went to her room and opened the door. 

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Myeah,” she said happily. 

Pic squeezed her tight and kissed the top of her head. "That was the goal," he hummed. 

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic squeezed her tight and kissed the top of her head. "That was the goal," he hummed. 

And then this happened

15 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

12 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

So she got him…

Still holding his hand, she went to her room and opened the door. 

Time for SUPERPOST

Lukas didn't want to look, but he did. His twin was shaking on the floor, his eyes wide and his face sweaty. Occasionally he would give a bloodcurdling scream, his eyes bulging as he grabbed his head. "H-h-h-help him!!!" He shouted desperately. I can't lose someone else. Not again. 

---

The twin cried, screamed, whatever he could do to drown out the voices, the memories, all of it.

The world was so bright. Too bright. It should be less bright.

Turn it off. Turn them off. They don't love you.

No. No, that's wrong. 

DO IT. You serve the Capitol. Stop them.

No...

They don't love you. Mum doesn't love you. Da doesn't love you. Turn them off.

---

The Boy stepped back, breathing deeply, staring at his work. The spell was ready. He placed his hand in the center, and it began spinning, glowing green. His arm paled as the magic drew power out of his arm, fueling itself. He felt chills as the spell spun faster and faster, expanding until it imploded, absorbing into his body. He blinked, his eyes glowing pure emerald green. 

A quiet humming filled his mind, a sound like wind through trees. 

The time has arrived. He thought to himself. The world will be made safe. Happy. No matter the costs.

---

Elan shuddered, feeling a pulse sounding throughout the universe that cut off suddenly, like a heart rate monitor cutting off. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. He looked at his hand, and it shuddered like the street when it was warped by heat waves. 

A primal force was awakened in the universe. Something ancient. Something dangerous. Something...

His body shuddered, going translucent. No time. Gotta- warn- 

His consciousness collapsed, a pile of sand in the wind, disintegrated, dusted away.

---

A guard sat down alone in his bunk for another night. He was always alone. None of the others liked him. Heck, he barely liked him. He stared at a slip of paper in his hand with a phone number written on it. That woman... she had been different. Not like anyone else he had ever met. She was special, though he didn't know how. 

He bit his lip nervously, pulling out his phone. He dialed the number, and pressed the button.

Brrrrrring... Brrrrring... Brrrrring...

Hooooo

That's a lot of povs

9 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Lukas didn't want to look, but he did. His twin was shaking on the floor, his eyes wide and his face sweaty. Occasionally he would give a bloodcurdling scream, his eyes bulging as he grabbed his head. "H-h-h-help him!!!" He shouted desperately. I can't lose someone else. Not again. 

---

The twin cried, screamed, whatever he could do to drown out the voices, the memories, all of it.

The world was so bright. Too bright. It should be less bright.

Turn it off. Turn them off. They don't love you.

No. No, that's wrong. 

DO IT. You serve the Capitol. Stop them.

No...

They don't love you. Mum doesn't love you. Da doesn't love you. Turn them off.

---

The Boy stepped back, breathing deeply, staring at his work. The spell was ready. He placed his hand in the center, and it began spinning, glowing green. His arm paled as the magic drew power out of his arm, fueling itself. He felt chills as the spell spun faster and faster, expanding until it imploded, absorbing into his body. He blinked, his eyes glowing pure emerald green. 

A quiet humming filled his mind, a sound like wind through trees. 

The time has arrived. He thought to himself. The world will be made safe. Happy. No matter the costs.

---

Elan shuddered, feeling a pulse sounding throughout the universe that cut off suddenly, like a heart rate monitor cutting off. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. He looked at his hand, and it shuddered like the street when it was warped by heat waves. 

A primal force was awakened in the universe. Something ancient. Something dangerous. Something...

His body shuddered, going translucent. No time. Gotta- warn- 

His consciousness collapsed, a pile of sand in the wind, disintegrated, dusted away.

---

A guard sat down alone in his bunk for another night. He was always alone. None of the others liked him. Heck, he barely liked him. He stared at a slip of paper in his hand with a phone number written on it. That woman... she had been different. Not like anyone else he had ever met. She was special, though he didn't know how. 

He bit his lip nervously, pulling out his phone. He dialed the number, and pressed the button.

Brrrrrring... Brrrrring... Brrrrring...

Can Elan stop dying for like ten seconds 

Aventine took a tissue box and set it in front of the boy. She set it right in front of him and knelt further back in front of him. “I don’t know what’s wrong,” she said, “but if you want to talk to someone, I’m here. If you just want to cry… I’m still here.”

~~~

Akarui sat at the desk in her dorm room. She normally didn’t have to study, but she had a trig test in the morning that would kick her butt otherwise. 

Somewhere between sine and cosecant, her phone rang. Unknown number, unknown location. Most likely a scam call. She ignored the first couple rings, then remembered she’d given her number to a guy in another dimension. She picked up, and if it was a scammer, well… she’d have a way to get rid of it. “Hello.”