Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“G’night…”

“Hey! It wasn’t funny in the moment!”

Dang… he can come back again right?

She smiled at the boys. 

~~~

”I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” though she was still laughing.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

“As you should be…” Twain grunted, stifling a grin.

Good

“So- the classmate who just called? He hates onion. And I really like onion, even raw. So, a few days ago, I was eating a yellow onion like an apple and he was freaking out about it. That was real funny.”

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“So- the classmate who just called? He hates onion. And I really like onion, even raw. So, a few days ago, I was eating a yellow onion like an apple and he was freaking out about it. That was real funny.”

“Oh my gosh… dude, once in my troop a guy just gave me a clove of garlic and I ate it. Plain. The entire thing. It was disgusting, I could taste it for like a WEEK after.”

Actually a true story 

This happened to me

The guy also wore fish slippers

“Oh my gosh… dude, once in my troop a guy just gave me a clove of garlic and I ate it. Plain. The entire thing. It was disgusting, I could taste it for like a WEEK after.”

Omg!

but garlic is delicious…

“That’s amazing,” she chuckled.

15 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“That’s amazing,” she chuckled.

Not an entire clove

“I know, right? I don’t know what kind of guy just carries around a clove of garlic, but this guy did.”

“I know, right? I don’t know what kind of guy just carries around a clove of garlic, but this guy did.”

“Really, who’s to say what makes sense anymore. Worlds are crazy places.”

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Seriously. There are so many weird people and places.”

“For real. So, can you tell me more about that hive mind thing?”

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“For real. So, can you tell me more about that hive mind thing?”

“The queen… well, as the power hungry dictator she is…” he whispered, “She uses other people to infiltrate governments. She owns entire universes now…” 

9 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“The queen… well, as the power hungry dictator she is…” he whispered, “She uses other people to infiltrate governments. She owns entire universes now…” 

“Mm-hmm…”

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Yeah. I personally think it's super unethical, but I can't have much say without dying."

She shrugged. “Be discreet. Find likeminded people. Surely others feel the same. Work together to make the multiverse a better place.”

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

She shrugged. “Be discreet. Find likeminded people. Surely others feel the same. Work together to make the multiverse a better place.”

"I... that would be smart. I could try I guess..."

"I... that would be smart. I could try I guess..."

“And even if you fail, you get the populace to think. When you’re off duty, try to get civilians to help you. None of them want to be hive minded, I’m sure.”

15 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“And even if you fail, you get the populace to think. When you’re off duty, try to get civilians to help you. None of them want to be hive minded, I’m sure.”

"True. I... true."

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"True. I... true."

Her usually childish demeanor became more serious. “Twain… I know you have a crush on me. I want to tell you why I accepted your offer, even though I’m already in a relationship.”

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Her usually childish demeanor became more serious. “Twain… I know you have a crush on me. I want to tell you why I accepted your offer, even though I’m already in a relationship.”

Twain blushes. 

"Yeah?" He asks.

9 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She got out of bed and whispered, “Sorry for being so abrupt, but I want them to get their sleep.”

"ahh no problem. i understand. what are their names." roy shisperd to ave.

9 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“G’night…”

“Hey! It wasn’t funny in the moment!”

there's only 2 of you!

10 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

I'm playing...

What is it?

6+ characters right now?

Just in this RP?
Most spend their time sleeping.

46 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Twain blushes. 

"Yeah?" He asks.

“I’m a big lover of second chances. The hearing I mentioned is for a group of villains - everyone knows they’re guilty, which is why it’s a hearing and not a trial. But, I’m testifying in their defense, because the path they were on wasn’t the one they chose. Each of them was forced down it, whether by family, societal expectations, or power hungry villains. 

“I wanted to see whether you were open to a second chance. The other guards seemed more fine with their position, while even then you seemed more… human? I don’t know.

”But this could be your… whatever you want to call it. Redemption, turning point, origin story… I think you have the potential, and I don’t say this lightly, to be a real hero.”

30 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“You know Lukas, and the other is Gemini. They have a sister, though she has her own room. Her name’s Delphi.”

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

why am i not suprised. this seems like a problem that the two of you might want to fix. im not going to intrude. 

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I’m a big lover of second chances. The hearing I mentioned is for a group of villains - everyone knows they’re guilty, which is why it’s a hearing and not a trial. But, I’m testifying in their defense, because the path they were on wasn’t the one they chose. Each of them was forced down it, whether by family, societal expectations, or power hungry villains. 

“I wanted to see whether you were open to a second chance. The other guards seemed more fine with their position, while even then you seemed more… human? I don’t know.

”But this could be your… whatever you want to call it. Redemption, turning point, origin story… I think you have the potential, and I don’t say this lightly, to be a real hero.”

“You know Lukas, and the other is Gemini. They have a sister, though she has her own room. Her name’s Delphi.”

"when did gemini and delphi apere. also can she see the future?"