Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

8 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"5- what!" roy said loudly forgetting about the kids. 

“Shh! And… inter dimensional flow of time can be a bit… funky.”

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Shh! And… inter dimensional flow of time can be a bit… funky.”

“You don’t think that I don’t know that? I caused more than a few issues with the misalignment of time.”

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“You don’t think that I don’t know that? I caused more than a few issues with the misalignment of time.”

“Then why wasn’t it more obvious?”

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Then why wasn’t it more obvious?”

"its just the fact that you appere to me to be calm. and you seem chill with the fact that there is an oracle! do you know the odds of someone being born with the power to bridge space time with only their mind? like any old fool like me can do it physically but mentally!" 

18 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"its just the fact that you appere to me to be calm. and you seem chill with the fact that there is an oracle! do you know the odds of someone being born with the power to bridge space time with only their mind? like any old fool like me can do it physically but mentally!" 

“Perhaps different worlds have different standards of magic. I’ve spoken to death incarnate. Shock doesn’t always show on my face.”

58 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Perhaps different worlds have different standards of magic. I’ve spoken to death incarnate. Shock doesn’t always show on my face.”

"d-death incarnate? now that is a conversation I wished I could at least watch. i sopose it is possible that on other worlds there are more oracles than on the ones I am more familiar with."

8 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"d-death incarnate? now that is a conversation I wished I could at least watch. i sopose it is possible that on other worlds there are more oracles than on the ones I am more familiar with."

"Very possible."

13 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I’m a big lover of second chances. The hearing I mentioned is for a group of villains - everyone knows they’re guilty, which is why it’s a hearing and not a trial. But, I’m testifying in their defense, because the path they were on wasn’t the one they chose. Each of them was forced down it, whether by family, societal expectations, or power hungry villains. 

“I wanted to see whether you were open to a second chance. The other guards seemed more fine with their position, while even then you seemed more… human? I don’t know.

”But this could be your… whatever you want to call it. Redemption, turning point, origin story… I think you have the potential, and I don’t say this lightly, to be a real hero.”

“You know Lukas, and the other is Gemini. They have a sister, though she has her own room. Her name’s Delphi.”

Twain looked at her. “A hero… that… that does sound nice. I could… yeah… I could do that, really, couldn’t I?”

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Twain looked at her. “A hero… that… that does sound nice. I could… yeah… I could do that, really, couldn’t I?”

"Yes, you could."

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I… I’ll try. Probably will die in the process, but… things will happen afterwards hopefully.”

"Hey, even if you are martyred... it gets people thinking. That in itself can start a revolution."

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Hey, even if you are martyred... it gets people thinking. That in itself can start a revolution."

“I know. I’ll do that. I know a place… some people… this… it could work.”

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I know. I’ll do that. I know a place… some people… this… it could work.”

"I'll look forward to hearing of it," she smiled.

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Yeah.” He finishes up his sandwich, smiling. “Well… thanks for the talk.”

"Thank you as well. Try not to die," she joked. She put her hand up for a fist bump.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

He checks his watch.

"Technically I'm on duty in three minutes."

"Welp, bye!" She ran off, waving behind her, and teleported back home.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"Welp, bye!" She ran off, waving behind her, and teleported back home.

"Bye..." Twain said, awkwardly staring at the empty space that she had been in.

He smiled.

A hero. A revolution. Yeah...

Me internally debating whether or not to just time-skip all the revolution stuff be like:

ALJVKIHOAJHFKJKH HFOJHJVHOIAH_IUIH IJHAOAJHOIUVIUI IUIHJFHAOI UGhikjavhdoiUHWIDOSOJVHOAIIDH AIUHA

4 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Bye..." Twain said, awkwardly staring at the empty space that she had been in.

He smiled.

A hero. A revolution. Yeah...

Back to the other scene...

Aventine turned from Roy to the two boys.

~~~

So you did your thing with Kid... let's continue that, shall we?

After restocking the library's cozy corner, Sunny started being concerned about that boy. He'd run off somewhere and she hadn't seen him since.

She went to the Clinic's files to find his room, walked over to it, and knocked.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

~~~

After restocking the library's cozy corner, Sunny started being concerned about that boy. He'd run off somewhere and she hadn't seen him since.

She went to the Clinic's files to find his room, walked over to it, and knocked.

Aren't they asleep?
I feel like my characters sleep a lot

Or die

Cuz It's easier to deal with one at a time

The boy opened the door, his eyes flashing, then dimming to their new emerald color. "Hello." He says. His voice seems to have a windy echo, like an intake of breath. 

19 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The boy opened the door, his eyes flashing, then dimming to their new emerald color. "Hello." He says. His voice seems to have a windy echo, like an intake of breath. 

She was making sure they were still asleep after Roy yelled

She was a little shocked. "Hello..."

@Ancient Elantrian 

Edited by Spark of Hope

10 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Very possible."

"huh. i will need to look into that." 

5 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

~~~

4 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She was a little shocked. "Hello..."

"sorry for maybe waking you up..." roy whisperd.