Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

14 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Alright. You don’t have to, but I think you should stay just for the night. If you’re leaving, you should try to do so when you have as much energy as possible.”

“That would be smart.”

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“That would be smart.”

“And again, you don’t have to, but if you want to apologize and talk to your brothers still, you can do that in the morning as well.”

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“And again, you don’t have to, but if you want to apologize and talk to your brothers still, you can do that in the morning as well.”

The boy got a look of fear on his face. “I- I- they- I don’t want to-“

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The boy got a look of fear on his face. “I- I- they- I don’t want to-“

She took his hands and rubbed them with her thumbs. “That… thing made you say that, didn’t it.”

9 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Um… no reason. Demons aren’t very nice, so to speak.”

“I see. In that case, she’s probably in the medical wing.” She stood, offering her hand to him again. 

8 hours ago, Exotic Almond said:

Let them sleep, my guy 

Audible door kicking noises

Mead bush sits in the medical wing, plucking splinters out of his tail. He doesn't seem happy. 

Around his neck is a battered door.

Edited by Just_a_Fan

29 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

He takes it, standing up.

"I do have a request for you, though. Either tonight or tomorrow at breakfast, spend at least a little time with your brothers. I know for a fact that they care about you, so... Please at least say goodbye to them. Don't ghost them."

@InfiniteInsanity

Here's your exposition:

Spoiler

So the group left to fight Thaidakar, did, came back. Then Almond did a side quest where everyone got kidnapped by scientists who didn't think people with magic were "people", escaped and came back. Elan introduced a kid, who Ave adopted. Then Ave saved his brother, who is/was kinda sorta evil. Then she saved his twin brother, who's younger now because of time travel, and took them to see their bio mom one last time, promised to protect the kids. Got back, their sister was introduced. Sunny the librarian went to evil kid to make sure he wasn't being evil, he was, he blasted her against a wall causing internal bleeding. Sister took her to the med wing, gave her some kind of medicine, she's in a light sleep. Actually et me find the last post with that because we can retcon so that Ash was there

On 8/15/2024 at 4:52 PM, Ancient Elantrian said:

A nurse walked in, and Delphi jumped.

"This woman was hurt. I just brought her down here to rest and recover. We'll be out in a few hours, tops, I promise." She said quietly, trying not to wake Sunny.

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I do have a request for you, though. Either tonight or tomorrow at breakfast, spend at least a little time with your brothers. I know for a fact that they care about you, so... Please at least say goodbye to them. Don't ghost them."

@InfiniteInsanity

"I- uh- okay..."

44 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

@InfiniteInsanity

Thanks!! You probably gonna have to guide me a bit. Just to like get back into this and meet up with the character.

Ash sat at her desk slowly making her way through tons of paperwork and reports. She was trying to make sure there wasn’t anything current that she needed to take care of but she’d been at it for hours and was starting to develop a headache. 

She groaned.

“Why must this exist?”

47 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Ash sat at her desk slowly making her way through tons of paperwork and reports. She was trying to make sure there wasn’t anything current that she needed to take care of but she’d been at it for hours and was starting to develop a headache. 

She groaned.

“Why must this exist?”

@Ancient Elantrian

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Thank you," she said quietly, and she guided him to the med wing.

3 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

She groaned.

“Why must this exist?”

Wait what is happening now?

The boy followed aventine.