Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

8 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

Veer walks into his room, still looking at the ground. Little does he know that there is a hole in his ceiling. @Just_a_Fan @Spark of Hope 

Nnnnnnope. The layout isn't exactly predetermined and lives up to the name of insanity clinic.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Nnnnnnope. The layout isn't exactly predetermined and lives up to the name of insanity clinic.

Well, presumably the mysterious figure got in somehow. Veer’s room was potentially unlocked while it was unoccupied. 

Veer sits down on a chair, which begins to hover off the ground. 

32 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Gemini, who had followed him, glances in. "Why do things float around you?"

“Things float around me because someone did something and corrupted my gift. What I used to do was change which way things moved. Imagine a ball flying through the air. Then imagine walls, curves, and ramps changing which way it moves. That’s what my power used to do. And it still does, but now it’s broken.” He sounds sad, though his face is hard to see. “I don’t know what the king’s advisor did, but now my power is easy to use. So easy in fact, that if I think about something, I pick it up or send something towards it. That’s why I’ve been looking down. If I don’t see something, it’s harder to think about.” 

If Gemini looks upward, there’s a hole in the ceiling, through which is Adventine and a mysterious figure in Lukas’ room. 

On 8/26/2024 at 6:00 AM, Just_a_Fan said:

Instead, there was a cloaked figure.

It beckoned her in.

@Just_a_Fan

On 8/26/2024 at 6:18 AM, Just_a_Fan said:

There was also a hole in the floor.

He doesn't seem to notice it.

22 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

“Things float around me because someone did something and corrupted my gift. What I used to do was change which way things moved. Imagine a ball flying through the air. Then imagine walls, curves, and ramps changing which way it moves. That’s what my power used to do. And it still does, but now it’s broken.” He sounds sad, though his face is hard to see. “I don’t know what the king’s advisor did, but now my power is easy to use. So easy in fact, that if I think about something, I pick it up or send something towards it. That’s why I’ve been looking down. If I don’t see something, it’s harder to think about.” 

If Gemini looks upward, there’s a hole in the ceiling, through which is Adventine and a mysterious figure in Lukas’ room. 

"Hi mom!" He waves to Aventine.

@Spark of Hope

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“It’s a hole…”

“Interesting. Do you know why there is a hole in my ceiling? Actually, get so you can’t see me through it.” Waiting a second or two for Aventine to do so, Veer closes his eyes, looks up, the opens them again. A few random objects launch upward, stopping at the hole because that was what Veer had been thinking about. If Aventine didn’t move, some gravel, a fork, and Veer’s room key are sent at her face. 

9 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

“Interesting. Do you know why there is a hole in my ceiling? Actually, get so you can’t see me through it.” Waiting a second or two for Aventine to do so, Veer closes his eyes, looks up, the opens them again. A few random objects launch upward, stopping at the hole because that was what Veer had been thinking about. If Aventine didn’t move, some gravel, a fork, and Veer’s room key are sent at her face. 

She moved to the side.

18 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She moved to the side.

The random objects form a lattice that looks flimsy but could probably be stood on. “Huh, they didn’t hit-“ the entire set of objects flies up and hits the ceiling. With some effort, Veer makes them go back to the hole. 

Just now, Dragonheir said:

The random objects form a lattice that looks flimsy but could probably be stood on. “Huh, they didn’t hit-“ the entire set of objects flies up and hits the ceiling. With some effort, Veer makes them go back to the hole. 

She watched the floating objects.

11 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She watched the floating objects.

"If I think about something too hard - just noticing it generally works - I either pick it up or attack it." Veer calls up. "That's why I'm at the clinic. My name is Veer."

2 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

"If I think about something too hard - just noticing it generally works - I either pick it up or attack it." Veer calls up. "That's why I'm at the clinic. My name is Veer."

"Ah. I'm Aventine."

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Nice to meet you too. And they'll get around to fixing your ceiling, my floor pretty soon."

"Ok. Is there anything to do around here that doesn't require looking at anything?" 

2 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

"Ok. Is there anything to do around here that doesn't require looking at anything?" 

"Do... do you want a blindfold or something?"

1 minute ago, Dragonheir said:

"I honestly have no idea how I didn't think of that. Sure."

"Do you want me to come down there to tie it on? Or just find one?"