Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Power. It's all about power. Love, that stuff is worthless." He smiled. "Now give me the blade and I'll kill you quickly."

"I can't, it's- it's gone."

She could do nothing. Her pewter had nearly run out.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"I can't, it's- it's gone."

She could do nothing. Her pewter had nearly run out.

A spike of anger flashed in Lukas' eyes.

He violently jerked her up by the neck, holding her in the air. "Get. It. Back." He stabs her with each word, the wounds instantly cauterized by the heat.

A spike of anger flashed in Lukas' eyes.

He violently jerked her up by the neck, holding her in the air. "Get. It. Back." He stabs her with each word, the wounds instantly cauterized by the heat.

She yelped. "I can't! The ones who have it can't hear me!"

She yelped. "I can't! The ones who have it can't hear me!"

He tightened his grip, then angrily slammed her into the ground, sand exploding outward, forming a crater. 

"HOW DO I GET IT."

I have guitar class so I need to go for like 50 mins, maybe I'll have a chance to respond before then? Written quiz today but idk

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

He tightened his grip, then angrily slammed her into the ground, sand exploding outward, forming a crater. 

"HOW DO I GET IT."

"I don't know!"

Wait- there was one thing she could do. One message she could send out to one person.

But apart from his name, she only had the strength for one word:

Elan... help...

Edited by Spark of Hope

"I don't know!"

Wait- there was one thing she could do. One message she could send out to one person.

But apart from his name, she only had the strength for one word:

Elan... help...

"Elan? The man is dead. I killed him. You have nothing, no one. You are ALONE. You have always been alone. You are unloved. No one is here to help you. And you will DIE alone."

---

Far away, a scattered conscience felt something. Something from a past nearly forgotten.

It heard a cry for help.

It tried to remember.

She needs us...

The conscience began coming together.

We must go.

23 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Elan? The man is dead. I killed him. You have nothing, no one. You are ALONE. You have always been alone. You are unloved. No one is here to help you. And you will DIE alone."

---

Far away, a scattered conscience felt something. Something from a past nearly forgotten.

It heard a cry for help.

It tried to remember.

She needs us...

The conscience began coming together.

We must go.

Her tears flowed more quickly now. No... no...

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Her tears flowed more quickly now. No... no...

"Yes. No one cares for you. And now you die." He grinned as a whirlwind of sand grew around him and he floated off the ground. Aventine's clothes caught fire in the heat, the golden blaze growing and scorching her skin deeper and deeper.

---

Elan came together weakly. That was his name, or so he thought.

He struggled with the weak energy he had. Ave... I'm coming... He sent. 

18 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Yes. No one cares for you. And now you die." He grinned as a whirlwind of sand grew around him and he floated off the ground. Aventine's clothes caught fire in the heat, the golden blaze growing and scorching her skin deeper and deeper.

---

Elan came together weakly. That was his name, or so he thought.

He struggled with the weak energy he had. Ave... I'm coming... He sent. 

She screamed, both out loud and in her head. 

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She screamed, both out loud and in her head. 

Elan coalesced in front of her and threw his hand out, flinging Lukas back. The flames went out and the temperature dropped. He turned to Aventine, handing her a jar of pewter. His hand shook. “Don’t die… don’t you dare.”

Lukas stood up in a rage, eyes burning  with anger. “You will both die TOGETHER!”

49 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan coalesced in front of her and threw his hand out, flinging Lukas back. The flames went out and the temperature dropped. He turned to Aventine, handing her a jar of pewter. His hand shook. “Don’t die… don’t you dare.”

Lukas stood up in a rage, eyes burning  with anger. “You will both die TOGETHER!”

She swallowed five beads and flared them high, but she was pale and losing blood fast. Her skin was covered in burns.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man, ever the crappy timer, chooses this moment to walk in, drunk and high to heaven, hell, timbuktu, the sun and back, round trip, and collapses and somehow manages to give his idiotic brain cells a way to give rapid acting meds.

Guessing by injection

There was a new pain. That was all she knew.

It was a quick pain, thank goodness. This one left quickly.

The rest dulled, but only barely. Between the five stab wounds and the burns, the pain meds didn't do much overall.

And if she finds out he gave her more than the recommended amount

She will not be happy with him

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

There was a new pain. That was all she knew.

It was a quick pain, thank goodness. This one left quickly.

The rest dulled, but only barely. Between the five stab wounds and the burns, the pain meds didn't do much overall.

correct. and by God, this is high drunk JM, ofc he gave above the recommended amount

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She grunted as her flesh closed over the burns. The stab wounds scabbed over, but healthy skin didn’t grow to cover them yet. 

ELLLAAAAAAAN I know you’re online

@Ancient Elantrian

Edited by Spark of Hope

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She grunted as her flesh closed over the burns. The stab wounds scabbed over, but healthy skin didn’t grow to cover them yet. 

Elan put a hand on her shoulder. "You're going to want to-" His body dissipates, then reforms, "stay down." He coughed. "You- very hurt."

Elan put a hand on her shoulder. "You're going to want to-" His body dissipates, then reforms, "stay down." He coughed. "You- very hurt."

Sorry for my outburst

“Eh-lan…”

“Eh-lan…”

You're fine it actually popped up after I sent my thing

"Yeah?" he says, gently bandaging her scabbed wounds and blistered skin, covering them in a healing salve. He blinks, his body fading in and out of existence in some places.

"Yeah?" he says, gently bandaging her scabbed wounds and blistered skin, covering them in a healing salve. He blinks, his body fading in and out of existence in some places.

She was just saying his name making sure he was there

Her eyes barely cracked open, and her arm reached for him. 

9 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Her eyes barely cracked open, and her arm reached for him. 

He took it gently. "Hey, I'm here. It's going to be okay... It's all going to be okay." His arm fuzzed, and her arm slipped through it. He pursed his lips, running a hand through his hair. "It's going to be okay..."

Behind him, Lukas stood up, a look of rage on his face strong enough to burn a hole through a wall.

10 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

He took it gently. "Hey, I'm here. It's going to be okay... It's all going to be okay." His arm fuzzed, and her arm slipped through it. He pursed his lips, running a hand through his hair. "It's going to be okay..."

Behind him, Lukas stood up, a look of rage on his face strong enough to burn a hole through a wall.

“Be-hind!” she said, panicked. 

“Be-hind!” she said, panicked. 

Elan turned, and threw a knife at Lukas. It hit the boy in the chest, and he crumpled, the fires dimming, then going out.

"Sorry... was that your son?"

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan turned, and threw a knife at Lukas. It hit the boy in the chest, and he crumpled, the fires dimming, then going out.

"Sorry... was that your son?"

Her eyes closed again. She sipped in air. She wasn’t just crying in physical pain now.