Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

15 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She closed her eyes, still trying to calm down. “Then he would have killed both of us…”

@TheRavenHasLanded

As she says this, members of the MCS burst through the door shooting hundreds of darts into the room. A message begins sounding through the room, "Attention magic scum. Cease and desist or the otter gets it." As the leader pulls a conscious, caged Almond from the hallway.

Remember Spark. This is what you wanted.

@TheRavenHasLanded

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

As she says this, members of the MCS burst through the door shooting hundreds of darts into the room. A message begins sounding through the room, "Attention magic scum. Cease and desist or the otter gets it." As the leader pulls a conscious, caged Almond from the hallway.

@TheRavenHasLanded

Ik 😊

She was hit with several darts, and in her body's weakened state, she succumbed to the tranquilizers near immediately. Her hand went limp in Jar Man's.

2 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

@TheRavenHasLanded

Jar Man was very bored, considering he shot this drug up SEVERAL DOSES HIGHER THAN THE AMOUNT OF DARTS HE JUST GOT HIT WITH.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man was very bored, considering he shot this drug up SEVERAL DOSES HIGHER THAN THE AMOUNT OF DARTS HE JUST GOT HIT WITH.

"Sir, you must desist. Cease consciousness now or face the consequences." One of the underlings grabs Aventine's unconscious body before stuffing her in a cage. 

"Sir, you must desist. Cease consciousness now or face the consequences." One of the underlings grabs Aventine's unconscious body before stuffing her in a cage. 

"Now why the hell should i? if you wanted me out, you should have just shot me with more darts or use a stronger drug. Im not gonna conk out because someone told me to."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Now why the hell should i? if you wanted me out, you should have just shot me with more darts or use a stronger drug. Im not gonna conk out because someone told me to."

"Get the Rohypnol" As the leader says this a very big dart gun comes out and the underlying shoots Jar Man with a dart of Rohypnol almost as big as him.

"Get the Rohypnol" As the leader says this a very big dart gun comes out and the underlying shoots Jar Man with a dart of Rohypnol almost as big as him.

I totally did not imagine a comically large gun.

He crumples to the floor, smiling. "Thats the... stufv..."

16 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Veer goes and tells management there’s a hole in his ceiling. “Is there anything interesting to do around here?” 

Gemini hmm'd. "I've been wanting to try the free pickleball to the death."

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Grab him." A subordinate grabs Jar Man's body and begins dragging it.

Almond awakes in the white room again. everyone else slowly stirring.

Aventine lied on the floor, hands clasped over her chest. She'd been cleaned (would it make sense for her to have been bandaged too?), thank goodness, but her body was still racked with pain.

19 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine lied on the floor, hands clasped over her chest. She'd been cleaned (would it make sense for her to have been bandaged too?), thank goodness, but her body was still racked with pain.

Yeah, probably bandages. No painkillers though.

Almond begins to panic, he's scratching at the walls running around and trying to get out.

Almond begins to panic, he's scratching at the walls running around and trying to get out.

She didn’t move. It hurt too much both physically and emotionally. 

37 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She didn’t move. It hurt too much both physically and emotionally. 

A voice over the intercom sounds. "Welcome back MT-36 and AT-99." You can almost hear the creepy grin through the intercom (Like an evil version of Effie from the hunger games) "We have a lot of fun planned for you. And might I say thanks for the new prisoner! CT-198 will have a wonderful new home here."

@TheRavenHasLanded

11 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

A voice over the intercom sounds. "Welcome back MT-36 and AT-99." You can almost hear the creepy grin through the intercom (Like an evil version of Effie from the hunger games) "We have a lot of fun planned for you. And might I say thanks for the new prisoner! CT-198 will have a wonderful new home here."

@TheRavenHasLanded

She bit her lips to stop herself from making a cursing retort.

14 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

@TheRavenHasLanded

He just grins in response. "if you think you stripped me of my drugs, think again." and he laughs, turns to ave, and offers her ibuprofen.

"So what to you want?" he asks out to the voice.

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He just grins in response. "if you think you stripped me of my drugs, think again." and he laughs, turns to ave, and offers her ibuprofen.

She reached out and took two from him, downing them easily, being horizontal. 

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She knows he knows she won’t take anything hard from him, he wouldn’t offer it if it was something he did recreationally 

14 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"We let you keep most of them. We have no interest in your drugs. As for what we want, you'll find out soon... Tata!"

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

"We let you keep most of them. We have no interest in your drugs. As for what we want, you'll find out soon... Tata!"

She mouthed her curse words, but made no sound.