Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

She was lying on her bed with Lukas' stuffed puppy on her lap. Elan was sitting next to her on the bed, and her hand was on his.

@Ancient Elantrian

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic, still full of memories from last night, waltzed and hummed through the Clinic, helping out where he could. Finally, a purpouse that I've chosen, he thought as he directed a lost patient back to their room. His staves trailed behind him, and looped around and around to his melody, assissting him in his tasks. 

He passed by Aventine's room, paused, did a double take, shrugged, and knocked on the door. 

Elan jerked his hand away. "Hey Pic." he said quickly.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Just now, Cash67 said:

Oh yeah he knocked didn't he

She lifted her head slightly and waved.

She lifted her head slightly and waved.

I'm assuming that Pic is gonna be able to hear her wave. 

Pic waltzed into the room, humming, and saw Aventine and Elan sitting together on the bed. His humming skipped a beat and a half, and his smile grew uncertain. 

"Hello, Ave, Elan," he hummed. 

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Just now, Cash67 said:

Pic waltzed into the room, humming, and saw Aventine and Elan sitting together on the bed. His humming skipped a beat and a half, and his smile grew uncertain. 

She smiled at him. She put her hand on her throat.

She screamed her voice raw and is trying to signal that

Just now, Cash67 said:

Elan starts standing up. "Sorry, I'll go-" 

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Pic's smile grew a bit more sure and he nodded. "That's happened to me a few times," he responded, pulling up his staves and beginning Aventine's Waltz. 

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan starts standing up. "Sorry, I'll go-" 

She gripped his leg. 

Pic's notes broke upon seeing this, and a look of confusion flashed across his face. He shook his head, and his staves began rotating around Aventine. "Just...try to sing along, and this should work," he hummed. 

Just now, Cash67 said:

Pic's smile grew a bit more sure and he nodded. "That's happened to me a few times," he responded, pulling up his staves and beginning Aventine's Waltz. 

Pic's notes broke upon seeing this, and a look of confusion flashed across his face. He shook his head, and his staves began rotating around Aventine. "Just...try to sing along, and this should work," he hummed. 

She tried. Her voice was very course, rough, and quiet at the start.

She tried. Her voice was very course, rough, and quiet at the start.

Very soon, Pic's staves wrapped around her throat, and her singing became more solid. All sound seemed to be emanating from the staves, but Aventine could change how they sounded through shaping her mouth. All sounds were pitched to wherever in the waltz Pic was. 

Just now, Cash67 said:

Very soon, Pic's staves wrapped around her throat, and her singing became more solid. All sound seemed to be emanating from the staves, but Aventine could change how they sounded through shaping her mouth. All sounds were pitched to wherever in the waltz Pic was. 

"Thank you," she said. She pushed herself up, and Pic saw that she was in the jumpsuit again. The one from the lab that had taken them in the past.

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Thank you," she said. She pushed herself up, and Pic saw that she was in the jumpsuit again. The one from the lab that had taken them in the past.

Is Elan in a similar one?

@Ancient Elantrian

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man raises an eyebrow. "Now i know what happened between you two..."

wait, is jar man here too? That will change Pic's emotional reaction a bit. 

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

10 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man raises an eyebrow. "Now i know what happened between you two..."

Pic saw the prison jumpsuit on her, and saw Jar Man in a more dissarayed state than usual, and a few things clicked into place. His eyes narrowed at Jar Man's statement, and his eyes quickly locked onto Elan. @Ancient Elantrian

"What happened?"

Edited by Cash67

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

Pic saw the prison jumpsuit on her, and saw Jar Man in a more dissarayed state than usual, and a few things clicked into place. His eyes narrowed at Jar Man's statement, and his eyes quickly locked onto Elan. @Ancient Elantrian

"What happened?"

"A lot of things" and then he just kinda slams into the wall.

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

"What happened?"

She explained what had happened, holding back tears as she did so.

So the boys started aging quicker, then Lukas turned evil, killed a lot of people, stabbed her five times. He wanted her knife, which she got from the alters' power, so they temporarily cut her off. Her clothes were also lit on fire with her in them, so she's got some burn scars too.

MCS took her, Almond, and JM, and resurfaced her trauma (which you know already)

Debating whether she mention's Elan's confession but saying... probably not

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

She explained what had happened, holding back tears as she did so.

And then assuming Elan saved her and JM and almond. 

If she does mention is important, so I ain't writing Pic until I know what happens there

Is she still cut off from the alters, and would she tell Pic?

33 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Clone-Gemini catches and serves without a word, sending the flaming ball towards Veer's face.

"Huh. Where is the copy from, anyway?" Veer bounces the ball away from his face with his powers, trying to set the corn on your side on fire. 

Just now, Cash67 said:

She is still cut off, and yes she did tell him that

Actually... scratch my previous statement. She does tell him. She also tells him that she's not going to break up with him because of it, just so that it's open and slightly less awkward between the three of them

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I was going to just say "Popcorn"

But then I got the song Popcorn by Hot Butter stuck in my head

I blame you for this Raven.