Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

30 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

"while I thank you for the help, you can cut the worship-y talk, I'm no deity." 

Veer pauses his rifling through a random cabinet. “Who created the world, then? And where do scaled gifts come from?” 

2 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Veer pauses his rifling through a random cabinet. “Who created the world, then? And where do scaled gifts come from?” 

"first one, dunno. second one, probably great-grandpa Malefor, third, I'm only half dragon."

On 9/24/2024 at 8:23 PM, Just_a_Fan said:

"first one, dunno. second one, probably great-grandpa Malefor, third, I'm only half dragon."

“But… but… what about the Dragonwar? And the legends? And the Hydra? Is all our theology wrong?” 

8 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

"yes." Mead puts bluntly.

Approximately half of what Veer knows is true about dragons from his world. Not here, though. And his grasp of geography is similarly distorted and misapplied. 

Veer goes back to cleaning the wound, not saying anything. 

5 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Veer goes back to cleaning the wound, not saying anything. 

"Err... now that I say that, that does sound a bit... cruel? Sorry, what I meant to say was 'wrong type of dragon', you're thinking of a loong, or eastern dragons, I'm (half-) Western dragon. In case you're wondering, the other half is- YIP!"

He flinches in mild pain.

Edited by Just_a_Fan

10 hours ago, Just_a_Fan said:

"Err... now that I say that, that does sound a bit... cruel? Sorry, what I meant to say was 'wrong type of dragon', you're thinking of a loong, or eastern dragons, I'm (half-) Western dragon. In case you're wondering, the other half is- YIP!"

He flinches in mild pain.

“Sorry!” Veer says, trying to avoid touching what hurt. “So there are other dragons that live past the Edge, which didn’t have enough magic to create their own Kingdom… I guess that makes sense. But how did I get past the Edge?” 

Hey @Ancient Elantrian, is Gemini still throwing up in the corner? 

57 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

“Sorry!” Veer says, trying to avoid touching what hurt. “So there are other dragons that live past the Edge, which didn’t have enough magic to create their own Kingdom… I guess that makes sense. But how did I get past the Edge?” 

Hey @Ancient Elantrian, is Gemini still throwing up in the corner? 

I assume that he’s stopped by now.

4 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

"We do have our own kingdom, it's most likely because we're past the Edge, that we're unheard of. I'm actually the prince, but whether or not I could take up the throne is up to debate due to issues of bloodlines & such." 

6 hours ago, Just_a_Fan said:

"We do have our own kingdom, it's most likely because we're past the Edge, that we're unheard of. I'm actually the prince, but whether or not I could take up the throne is up to debate due to issues of bloodlines & such." 

“So you do know about the Edge and know where it is… has the whole thing been mapped out on this side? Is there an equivalent of the Lawless? Although I guess it’s not necessarily lawless…” 

18 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Gem makes his way back up to Ave's room, exhausted.

Jar Man was passed out on the floor with an otter next to him. Aventine lied on her bed, seemingly asleep next to Pic. An urn sat on a small table near the door. 

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Jar Man was passed out on the floor with an otter next to him. Aventine lied on her bed, seemingly asleep next to Pic. An urn sat on a small table near the door. 

Gem approaches the urn curiously. He runs his hand along the side with fascination. 

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Her hand tightened around Lukas’ stuffed puppy. 

His mouth circles into an "O". He knows what happened. He knew the whole time. "I'm so sorry..."

1 minute ago, Dragonheir said:

Shhhhhhhh we're all mad here.

1 minute ago, Dragonheir said:

This person tried to kill everyone in the clinic. Deep down she knows it’s for the best that he died, but he was still her adopted son and she’s not over it

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

His mouth circles into an "O". He knows what happened. He knew the whole time. "I'm so sorry..."

She looked away.