Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

36 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

"ZZzZZ-! GEH! HUH?! WHA? oh. hey... veer, was it? could you pass me that book that fell? thanks. ...by the way, ever had some... uh... what's the phrase you humans use? warm-sauce? no, thats not right... hot sauce? mind helping me get to the... uh... the cafiteria, so we can share a bottle of that tasty stuff?"

@Dragonheir

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I just administered some painkillers.”

"It's worse than it was yesterday..."

1 hour ago, Just_a_Fan said:

"Yawn, C-could w-w-we h-head s-somewhere w-warmer, t-th-th-the c-c-cold's getting... g-getting... to... ZZZZZZzzz"

A book labeled "Western Dragonpedia: a new dragonhandler's guide" falls off of a shelf.

39 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

"ZZzZZ-! GEH! HUH?! WHA? oh. hey... veer, was it? could you pass me that book that fell? thanks. ...by the way, ever had some... uh... what's the phrase you humans use? warm-sauce? no, thats not right... hot sauce? mind helping me get to the... uh... the cafiteria, so we can share a bottle of that tasty stuff?"

Veer passes the dragon the book, then focuses, levitating his patient off the ground. He never did get the dragon’s name. 

14 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

Veer passes the dragon the book, then focuses, levitating his patient off the ground. He never did get the dragon’s name. 

A pilot's license falls from Mead bush's coat.

"ZZZzzzZZZzzz"

Edited by Just_a_Fan

12 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I think I feel worse..."

10 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I just administered some painkillers.”

10 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

@Dragonheir

"It's worse than it was yesterday..."

7 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“You need more?”

6 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Let’s not risk it.”

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Mom? Did I do something wrong? I can get yogurt instead if you don't want-"

Pic evaluated the kid, and shakes his head. "No, you are doing perfectly," he sighs. He looked at Aventine and gave a slight smirk. "I do a job for a day and all of hell breaks loose around here." his smirk turns fond as he keeps gazing at Ave. "After you're healed, we need some time to just relax," he hummed.

7 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Mom? Did I do something wrong? I can get yogurt instead if you don't want-"

“I-I.. I just… I- I can’t have chouta right now…”

Since Lukas loved it and her emotional state is very fragile rn

5 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic evaluated the kid, and shakes his head. "No, you are doing perfectly," he sighs. He looked at Aventine and gave a slight smirk. "I do a job for a day and all of hell breaks loose around here." his smirk turns fond as he keeps gazing at Ave. "After you're healed, we need some time to just relax," he hummed.

She smiled half heartedly.

8 hours ago, Cash67 said:

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I-I.. I just… I- I can’t have chouta right now…”

She smiled half heartedly.

Relax? In an RP?

Hahahahahahahaha

"Oh. Okay!"